What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (5 Viewers)

I'm game, if not fashionably late. I wasn't that many standard deviations from last iteration's ink blot, so I feel like I have a puncher's chance here. 

I guess "air conditioning" wasn't that good of an answer if you're the only one. 

We shall see if "Mike Fisher's continued health and well-being" earns me a plus one this time. 

Yo. I mean baaaaaaaaa. This round is going to be tougher to match with the open-ended nature of some questions, but I hope just as fun.

6/2 Sheep

01. Name a country with yellow in their flag.
02. What's something NASCAR could do to make races more entertaining?
03. What fanbase is just the worst?
04. Most racially insensitive Disney movie?
05. Which American city would you 100% never move to?
06. What's your spirit animal?
07. What's the best gift commonly found in souvenir shops?
08. Would you rather lose your dominant hand or both of your feet? [Note: only the most popular answer will score points]
09. Best prank to play on your substitute teacher?
10. Name something that was very popular 30 years ago that is still a common thing today.

Anyone is welcome to PM ME YOUR RESPONSES, @ing those who played last time:

@Getzlaf15 @Foosball God @Long Ball Larry @Fat Drunk and Stupid @The Gator @sho nuff @Willie Neslon @Greco @Maik Jeaunz @FatUncleJerryBuss @scoobus @Rick James @tonydead @Bull Dozier @Harry Manback @mquinnjr @Dr Oadi @MikeIke @AAABatteries @Nick Vermeil @rockaction @Ignoramus @Bob Sacamano @Ned @TakiToki @fatguyinalittlecoat @Spin @Idiot Boxer @Cjw_55106

Oh and sorry for the false start last week. I put the post together with all the mentions but hadn't asked any questions, so pulled down the post. Went to a meeting and completely forgot to post questions. Whoops. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread