Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
hagmania

FFA Bored Games - The 4 Games of Christmas (Soon!)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

Best answer was anything to do with poop because @krista4 hates to poop.

It’s not that I hate it; it’s that I’m physically incapable due to being a lady.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 4
  • Thinking 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, krista4 said:
3 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

Best answer was anything to do with poop because @krista4 hates to poop.

It’s not that I hate it; it’s that I’m physically incapable due to being a lady.

@Krista's Poop Joke

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hodor said:

🐕

wouldn't say he quite got away with it since they sent him away.  

though i guess he went to a better environment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, El Floppo said:
1 minute ago, krista4 said:
4 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

Best answer was anything to do with poop because @krista4 hates to poop.

It’s not that I hate it; it’s that I’m physically incapable due to being a lady.

@Krista's Poop Joke

Content Count: 0

checks out

  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this one giving me as much trouble as a question 10 would. hold please.

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

we've got a whole wild scene over here

I read this in a voice equivalent to the expression on your avatar's face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hagmania said:

this one giving me as much trouble as a question 10 would. hold please.

peeing <> pooping.  Does that help?

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

wouldn't say he quite got away with it since they sent him away.  

though i guess he went to a better environment.

Who is Tippy!!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Galileo said:

peeing <> pooping.  Does that help?

correct. currently debating "in the yard" vs "in public"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hagmania said:

correct. currently debating "in the yard" vs "in public"

Separate IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hagmania said:

correct. currently debating "in the yard" vs "in 

They're both "outdoors", if that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hagmania said:

correct. currently debating "in the yard" vs "in public"

I'd also throw out all the licking private responses as well.  Nobody here can do that if they wanted to.  So it is not something they could "get away with"... Arbitrary and final!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Galileo said:

I'd also throw out all the licking private responses as well.  Nobody here can do that if they wanted to.  So it is not something they could "get away with"... Arbitrary and final!

Speak for yourself.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Galileo said:

I'd also throw out all the licking private responses as well.  Nobody here can do that if they wanted to.  So it is not something they could "get away with"... Arbitrary and final!

Gumby says FU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

hmm, this is strange.

Yes it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tippy was the Tony Sopranos childhood dog, though now I'm realizing that I may be conflating 2 separate storylines.

In episode 59: Tony starts to reminisce about "Tippy" the dog, who was briefly a member of the Soprano household when they were kids. But then Tippy got worms and "had to move to the country." Un huh. "Tippy was gassed," reveals Janice. "Daddy took him to the pound. He used to drag his ### on the carpet just to scratch himself."

I thought that Tippy was the dog that his mother made his father give away and she gave it to his mistress Fran.  If he was gassed, then he definitely didn't get away with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I read this in a voice equivalent to the expression on your avatar's face.

as do i with your posts and avatar!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

as do i with your posts and avatar!

You read in Italian?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celebrating Hump Day every day - krista'd
Pooping where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 6
Peeing where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 4
"Using the bathroom" where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 2
Sniffing butts - 4
Sniffing crotches - 2
"head in lap" - 0
Licking "down there" - 3
Licking butt/in general - 0
"autofellating" - 0
Drinking out of the toilet - 2
Lettin' 'er rip - 2
dragging butt - 0
eating turds - 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Farting is a match!!!!

Final!@!@!@!

Good job 

Edited by belljr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Tippy was the Tony Sopranos childhood dog, though now I'm realizing that I may be conflating 2 separate storylines.

In episode 59: Tony starts to reminisce about "Tippy" the dog, who was briefly a member of the Soprano household when they were kids. But then Tippy got worms and "had to move to the country." Un huh. "Tippy was gassed," reveals Janice. "Daddy took him to the pound. He used to drag his ### on the carpet just to scratch himself."

I thought that Tippy was the dog that his mother made his father give away and she gave it to his mistress Fran.  If he was gassed, then he definitely didn't get away with it.

Haha I just made up the name 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hagmania said:

Celebrating Hump Day every day - krista'd
Pooping where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 6
Peeing where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 4
"Using the bathroom" where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 2
Sniffing butts - 4
Sniffing crotches - 2
"head in lap" - 0
Licking "down there" - 3
Licking butt/in general - 0
"autofellating" - 0
Drinking out of the toilet - 2
Lettin' 'er rip - 2
dragging butt - 0
eating turds - 0

It's post like these that always dissuade me from running for public office.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krista4 said:

Geez, Washington and Lincoln didn’t even come to mind.  :bag: 

Rich people problems :rolleyes:

  • Like 3
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaderboard (Q4)

krista4 - 38. What ewe gonna do about it, huh?!

Ned    30
dino259    29
caustic    29
Bob Sacamano    28
Maik Jeaunz    28
fatguyinalittlecoat    27
Rustoleum    26
AAABatteries    26
Sinn Fein    25
Getzlaf15    24
Wingnut    24
EYLive    24
ShamrockPride    21
Galileo    20
Long Ball Larry    18
Nipsey    18
heckmanm    18
sho nuff    18
Cjw_55106    16
scoobus    15
Nugget    14
Dan Lambskin    13
Ray McKigney    13
Hodor    13
The Iguana    12
belljr    12
popeye    12
ProstheticRGK    12
El Floppo    9
Nick Vermeil    8
Worm    8
Jules Winnfield    7
Yankee23Fan    5
IrishTwinkie    4
shuke    4
GAlmgren    0

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ned said:

 @AAABatteries falling behind, per usual.

There's a joke about coming from behind and your sister that I would normally make but in our current COVID invested world I'm not sure I have it in me.*

 

 

*And I refuse to finish my own setup. 

:kicksrock:

Ah, who am I kidding - your sister had it in her last night!

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

There's a joke about coming from behind and your sister that I would normally make but in our current COVID invested world I'm not sure I have it in me.*

 

  Reveal hidden contents

*And I refuse to finish my own setup. 

:kicksrock:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Ah, who am I kidding - your sister had it in her last night!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@Ned's Mom picked Uranus also

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

05. Name a prolific actor/actress.

Long Ball Larry    -     JOLIE
GAlmgren    -     -Clint Eastwood
Dan Lambskin    -    damn who’s popular right now?  Gonna just go with Jennifer Aniston since I’ve been watching Friends reruns instead of working 
Galileo    -       Kevin Bacon
Nipsey    -     - Tom Hanks
belljr    -     --- I'll say Krista will say teh Pitt, so Meryll Streep
shuke    -     Scarlett Johannsen
Nugget    -          Will Smith
Yankee23Fan    -     . Samuel L. Jackson
Bob Sacamano    -     @B-Deep says I have to answer Brad Pitt
Getzlaf15    -        Tom Hanks
El Floppo    -      Streep. rhymes with sheep. 
AAABatteries    -     Samuel Jackson
The Iguana    -     George Clooney - the family has been binging old episodes of ER while in quarantine. Fun times
Cjw_55106    -     Tom Hanks
Hodor    -    - DAVID SCHWIMMER GREATEST ACTOR OF OUR GENERATION! PIVOT!
EYLive    -     - Al Pacino
ProstheticRGK    -    Tom Hanks
Worm    -    Brad Pitt
Maik Jeaunz    -     Tom Hanks!
fatguyinalittlecoat    -     Nicolas Cage
ShamrockPride    -     The Rock
IrishTwinkie    -    Tom Cruise
caustic    -     Tom Hanks
Jules Winnfield    -     Cate Blanchett
Sinn Fein    -     Al Pacino
Ray McKigney    -    Ron Jeremy
Rustoleum    -     Nicholas Cage           [Host's Note: my link]
Nick Vermeil    -     Streep 
Ned    -      Julia Roberts
dino259    -    Brian Kranston
scoobus    -     Tom Hanks
popeye    -      has to be Samuel L. Jackson - no?
Wingnut    -     Tom Hanks
heckmanm    -      Kevin Bacon
sho nuff    -       Tom Cruise

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Streep attacks!

 

 

krista4

I’m not sure which way to go with this, as in someone currently prolific or someone all-time prolific.  Right now I feel like Sam Rockwell is in every movie.  Every damn one.  All-time I’d go with Meryl Streep.  Hmmm, let’s go classic and say Streep.

  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hagmania said:

05. Name a prolific actor/actress.


belljr    -     --- I'll say Krista will say teh Pitt, so Meryll Streep
 

 

2 minutes ago, hagmania said:

 

krista4

I’m not sure which way to go with this, as in someone currently prolific or someone all-time prolific.  Right now I feel like Sam Rockwell is in every movie.  Every damn one.  All-time I’d go with Meryl Streep.  Hmmm, let’s go classic and say Streep.

:lmao:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tom Hanks - good answer here, with the recent COVID-19+ test. Get well soon, Tom! 8
Meryl Streep - This Answer Scores Nada
Samuel L Jackson - 3
Kevin Bacon - 2
Nicolas Cage - 2
Tom Cruise - 2
Al Pacino - 2
Brad Pitt - 2
A slew of other good answers that didn't find a match (poor @GAlmgren) - 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only one other Kevin Bacon?  Really?  You guys suck at this.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, hagmania said:

Black Streep attacks!

 

 

krista4

I’m not sure which way to go with this, as in someone currently prolific or someone all-time prolific.  Right now I feel like Sam Rockwell is in every movie.  Every damn one.  All-time I’d go with Meryl Streep.  Hmmm, let’s go classic and say Streep.

I curse you Krista

 

Edited by belljr
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, belljr said:

I curse you

no spotlighting

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hagmania said:

Celebrating Hump Day every day - krista'd
Pooping where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 6
Peeing where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 4
"Using the bathroom" where one wouldn't be allowed to do so - 2
Sniffing butts - 4
Sniffing crotches - 2
"head in lap" - 0
Licking "down there" - 3
Licking butt/in general - 0
"autofellating" - 0
Drinking out of the toilet - 2
Lettin' 'er rip - 2
dragging butt - 0
eating turds - 0

Wait, you're combining the pooping answers but not the sniffing?  BULL####

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Only one other Kevin Bacon?  Really?  You guys suck at this.

He was actually my first thought, but good for you that I changed my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shuke said:

Wait, you're combining the pooping answers but not the sniffing?  BULL####

You may submit your appeal in written form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, shuke said:

Wait, you're combining the pooping answers but not the sniffing?  BULL####

You don't know how this works, do you?  PM yourself...

Edited by Galileo
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Only one other Kevin Bacon?  Really?  You guys suck at this.

How does one come up with Kevin Bacon for this question?? Or Nicolas freaking Cage for that matter!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, EYLive said:

How does one come up with Kevin Bacon for this question?? Or Nicolas freaking Cage for that matter!!!

IMDB Actor Credits: Nicolas Cage - 103; Kevin Bacon - 94; Tom Hanks - 93

But the whole six degrees of separation thing is what made me think Bacon would be a more popular choice.

Edited by Galileo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

06. Name a famous witch.

Long Ball Larry    -     WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST
GAlmgren    -     -Samantha
Dan Lambskin    -    Samantha
Galileo    -       Wicked Witch of the West
Nipsey    -     - Wicked Witch of the West
belljr    -     - my wife isn't famous so she's out.  The charmed chicks? Wwotw? The good witch from WoO .glinda?
shuke    -     Glinda
Nugget    -          Blair Witch
Yankee23Fan    -     . Sand
Bob Sacamano    -     Hilary Clinton. Wait! Decent chance Krista goes there or the chick from bewitched. But the nerds will say  Hermione Granger
Getzlaf15    -       Samantha on Bewitched
El Floppo    -      morgan le fey
AAABatteries    -     Samantha from Bewitched
The Iguana    -     Samantha - Bewitched. I'd twinkle her nose any day!
Cjw_55106    -     Wicked witch of the west.  [Host's Note: Cjw_55106 had originally read the question wrong and submitted "Rolex". I was kind.]
Hodor    -    - THAT MARY POPPINS AND HER WITCHFUL WAYS. NO MORE MEDICINE YOU SORCERESS!
EYLive    -     - Sabrina the teenage witch
ProstheticRGK    -    Samantha Stevens (Bewitched)
Worm    -    the wicked witch of the west
Maik Jeaunz    -     I don't know any witch names. like, the one who tried to eat hansel & gretel, what was her name? or the witch from the actual movie The Witch, what was her name? I think the only one I know is Brunhilda (or Broomhilda?), that old cartoon lady, so I'll go with that.
fatguyinalittlecoat    -     Wicked Witch of the West
ShamrockPride    -     The Blair Witch
IrishTwinkie    -    Sabrina
caustic    -     Wicked Witch of the West
Jules Winnfield    -     Azealia Banks
Sinn Fein    -     Sabrina
Ray McKigney    -    Wicked, Western branch. 
Rustoleum    -     Sabrina
Nick Vermeil    -     Wicked of the west
Ned    -       My MIL
dino259    -    Sabrina the teenage witch
scoobus    -     Wicked witch (of the west) from wizard of oz
popeye    -      old school with Samantha Stevens
Wingnut    -     Sabrina, the teenage witch
heckmanm    -      Wicked witch o' the west
sho nuff    -       The Wicked Witch of the West

Edited by hagmania
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hagmania said:

06. Name a famous witch.
Ned    -       My MIL
 

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.