What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (3 Viewers)

Alright, we'll have to press on. The issue is that I've managed to somehow delete bell's answer to the next question. No clue. If he doesn't have the original in his inbox still, I may randomize a number between 1-7. Seems in the spirit.

09. After you bring it home from the store, how many days does it take for a banana to "go bad"?

Long Ball Larry    -      FOUR
GAlmgren    -     -4 days
Dan Lambskin    -    1 week
Galileo    -       6
Nipsey    -     - 10 days
belljr    -     - depends how ripe it was. I'll say 5
shuke    -    6
Nugget    -          7
Yankee23Fan    -     . Depends.  Do you own a banana slicer?  Because in that case you were too stupid to buy actual bananas and likely bought the plastic yellow things that have lemon juice in the them because they were yellow like bananas.  In this case, it will never go bad.  However, if you don't own a banana slicer, then you have at least 1 functioning brain cell, so you purchased the correct fruit product.  So, the answer from there would be 10 days.
Bob Sacamano    -     No idea. 5 days.
Getzlaf15    -       5
El Floppo    -      4
AAABatteries    -     Five days
The Iguana    -     7, unless you buy them overripe to begin with.
Cjw_55106    -    4
Hodor    -    - 2 WEEKS BECAUSE I WILL EAT ANYTHING THAT SHAPE
EYLive    -     - 5 days
ProstheticRGK    -    7
Worm    -    3 days
Maik Jeaunz    -     probably like 4 days. but if you had asked me about strawberries or raspberries, I would say immediately. GD raspberries go bad in my car on the drive home.
fatguyinalittlecoat    -     7 days
ShamrockPride    -    7
IrishTwinkie    -    6
caustic    -     Four days
Jules Winnfield    -     5 days
Sinn Fein    -     5 days
Ray McKigney    -    5 days. If you haven't eaten it by then, use it for condom application demos. 
Rustoleum    -     Yuck, it was already bad to begin with. Zero days.
Nick Vermeil    -     6
Ned    -      4 days
dino259    -    5 days
scoobus    -    5
popeye    -       7 days
Wingnut    -    2
heckmanm    -      Five
sho nuff    -       5

Last edited by a moderator:
1-2-3-4-5 days AH AH AH - 12
7 - 0
4 - 7
6 - 4
10 - 2
0, 2, 3, 14 - 0

• Love
Reactions: Ned
10. There is a prized possession in your home that you wish no one else to touch, and therefore you have managed to place a curse upon it! What curse afflicts the poor person that dares handle this precious item?

Long Ball Larry    -     SEXUAL ATTRACTION TO ANYTHING RELATED TO THE 1985 CHICAGO BEARS
GAlmgren    -     -Ball cancer
Dan Lambskin    -    a lifetime of diarrhea 
Galileo    -       Forever trapped in the Political Forum as their only web resource
Nipsey    -     - Farts come out mouth/burps come out butt
belljr    -    Well they either have to hangout with bobsacamano or die from festering boils. The boils sound more fun but I'll say daily explosive diahrea
shuke    -     They have to listen to the Bay City Rollers for 48 straight hours.
Nugget    -       ED
Yankee23Fan    -     . They are forced to post in the politics forum here all day every day for a year.
Bob Sacamano    -     I usually find myself chasing them naked out the front door as they scream, "I had no idea she was married," but I doubt that qualifies as a curse. Seems like going biblical would be fun, but locusts aren't harsh enough and killing of first borns might be a tad aggressive. How about rendering the offender speechless? I can see tremendous upside (rip) there. 
Getzlaf15    -          Locked in a room for a week and having to watch @AAABatteries and @Ned's Mom have the sechs.
El Floppo    -      they're forced to isolate themselves at a distance of no less than 6' from other people, stay indoors, stockpile toilet paper and ##### on the internet about everything.
AAABatteries    -     Their phone won't work - this would keep all 5 of the other people in my house away
The Iguana    -     Boils, EVERYWHERE!
Cjw_55106    -     Sterilization
Hodor    -    - THEIR NOSE AND DING DONG SWAP PLACES
EYLive    -     - Nobody else (wife) is allowed to drive my car anymore. The curse is getting hit by a herpes bus.
ProstheticRGK    -    Ball cancer
Worm    -    Blindness
Maik Jeaunz    -     whenever I say 'beep boop', they must uncontrollably break into the robot dance. 
fatguyinalittlecoat    -     Covid-19
ShamrockPride    -     COVID-19
IrishTwinkie    -    Their hands get hairy
caustic    -     Diarrhea
Jules Winnfield    -     After picking it up, they lose all memory of picking it up, set it down, and ask me if they can have a cup of coffee
Sinn Fein    -     They are cursed into being Tottenham Hotspur supporters.  A life time of grief.
Ray McKigney    -    Non-stop diarrhea for 3 days if someone just peruses it. If they steal or attempt to steal it, the periodic diarrhea, without warning and at the worst possible times, for 71 years. 
Rustoleum    -     Every pizza you order for the rest of time will have pineapple on it.
Nick Vermeil    -     Asymptomatic Coronavirus. 
Ned    -      Trapped in El Floppo's body
dino259    -    There hand smells like butt
scoobus    -     death
popeye    -     - "May you marry a wench that blows wind like a stone from a sling”
Wingnut    -     24 hours of explosive diarrhea
heckmanm    -      Constipation
sho nuff    -         Their junk falls off.if a female.they grow some junk.

Whole lotta poop - 5

• a lifetime of diarrhea 
  • Well they either have to hangout with bobsacamano or die from festering boils. The boils sound more fun but I'll say daily explosive diahrea
  • Diarrhea
  • Non-stop diarrhea for 3 days if someone just peruses it. If they steal or attempt to steal it, the periodic diarrhea, without warning and at the worst possible times, for 71 years. 
  • 24 hours of explosive diarrhea
THAT WHICH WE DO NOT SPEAK OF - 4

• they're forced to isolate themselves at a distance of no less than 6' from other people, stay indoors, stockpile toilet paper and ##### on the internet about everything.
  • Covid-19
  • COVID-19
  • Asymptomatic Coronavirus.
DA BEARS - 3

• SEXUAL ATTRACTION TO ANYTHING RELATED TO THE 1985 CHICAGO BEARS
  • Their hands get hairy
  • Trapped in El Floppo's body
Ball cancer - 2

PSF - 2

• Forever trapped in the Political Forum as their only web resource
  • They are forced to post in the politics forum here all day every day for a year.
Sterilization - 2

• Sterilization
  • They have to listen to the Bay City Rollers for 48 straight hours.
Body swapping - 2

• Farts come out mouth/burps come out butt
  • THEIR NOSE AND DING DONG SWAP PLACES

Our very own special little snowflock:

Yankee23Fan    -    12
Hodor    -    15
GAlmgren    -    17
The Iguana    -    18
IrishTwinkie    -    21
Jules Winnfield    -    21
popeye    -    21
shuke    -    22
Nugget    -    25
Dan Lambskin    -    28

What the flock happened here:

El Floppo    -    30
ShamrockPride    -    30
belljr    -    31
Nick Vermeil    -    31
Worm    -    32
hypothetical shuke appeal +4 for "sniffing butts" and +7 for "water gun" - 33
ProstheticRGK    -    35

This lot for sale or fleece:

Long Ball Larry    -    43
Galileo    -    43
Ray McKigney    -    44
Rustoleum    -    45
Ned    -    47
Cjw_55106    -    48
AAABatteries    -    48
EYLive    -    48

Won't get wooled again:

Wingnut    -    52
Nipsey    -    52
Sinn Fein    -    52
Maik Jeaunz    -    53
dino259    -    53
heckmanm    -    54
sho nuff    -    54

Key to @caustic's victory: he dodged our black sheep EVERY QUESTION, along with tallying points every time! That's always good enough for a high finish, and no black sheep is a sure-fire victory.

Two bronzers in the last three.   Glad not going with a poop on the last answer didn't cost me.

Thanks Hagster!

The next game's ruleset is morphing little by little. I think it will involve giving a headline to a news story that is told only in emoji. More tinkering to be done on this one yet. 👷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread