What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (3 Viewers)

Survivor: Fleece Island

We'll crown two winners today. The typical, run-of-the-mill winner is still going to typical, run-of-the-mill total points. The other player will have to be a survivor. If your answer falls in the bottom half of most popular responses, you will be eliminated from the survivor competition. Last sheep standing wins! In the case of simultaneous elimination of the remaining survivor sheep... I'll make something up.

Remember: NO GOOGLING

PM me what you think will be the most popular response (counted from all other players) to the following prompts:

1. Name a game you would play as a kid.
2. Name something associated with pirates that isn't their ship. (Answers of "pirate ship" will score 0 points.)
3. Name an all-time great catcher.
4. Name a pizza topping that not everyone likes.
5. Name an onomatopoeia.
6. Name an alcohol that you prefer as a mixed drink, as opposed to neat or on the rocks.
7. Name a fictional character that you would classify as Lawful Evil.
8. Name a dessert that goes great with whipped topping.
9. Choose one: Final OR Arbitrary

BONUS POINTS (+5 for answering): Summarize the plot of [insert media of your choice here] in 5 words or less. (Title of piece not included in word count)

BONUS POINTS (+5 for answering): Summarize the plot of [insert media of your choice here] in 5 words or less. (Title of piece not included in word count)
Dear wonderful host and overlord of us sheep - can I ask for clarification?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear wonderful host and overlord of us sheep - can I ask for clarification?
As I read it - you pick some piece of media (book, movie, etc) and give Hags the work and a plot summary in 5 words or less.

e.g., JAWS: Big shark eats people - but ideally, funny/interesting/insightful

(Apologies for spotlighting)

I'm glad Ned is here, now nobody can accuse me of cheating. 

I mean, they can accuse me, but I couldn't have cheated. 

Plus, I have no idea who Mel Brooks is.
How the #### is this possible.  I mean Ned answering Braveheart makes sense - he's an idiot.

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned
hagmania said:
Couple of things I note as I score this mess:

1. I never cease to be amazed at the variety of formats the sheep will submit their answers in

2. I mistyped @El Floppo as El Flobbo and I think that's just your name now
stupid auto-correct.

Users who are viewing this thread