What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McCaffery or Mixon... Who do you take? (1 Viewer)

I like McCaffery quite a bit more. He's got zero off field risk, and went to a better situation in my opinion. Also might be more talented anyway.

I think Mixon is being a little overrated in drafts right now, I have a hard time seeing a case for him in the top-3.

I would have McCaffrey as my #1 pick at this point so he is the easy choice between these two.  I think he is in a great situation and will be used all over the field.  I have zero trust in Mixon given his situation (Cincy) and his off field concerns.  

I'm in a NON-PPR and took Mixon instead of McC... purely on what I think of as a higher ceiling (granted- lower floor). But in a PPR, I think it's an easier choice to go the other way. Nice pick!

I feel like im the only one that hates CMC in Car.  Goal line opps are likely in short supply, so we are hoping he has a lot of out of the back field passes, and dump offs I guess? I feel like Cam is statistically at the bottom of the league for stuff like that, but id have to go and research where i saw that at.

McCaffrey was the right choice IMO. No matter who you like more, the talent disparity isnt so great that Mixon is worth the risk. 

Users who are viewing this thread