What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I've basically been gone for 2 years... what did I miss? (1 Viewer)

OC Zed

Footballguy
I've heard rumors of Woz, Otis and potatoes, Arizona Ron and white women, Chet and luxury homes, etc.  What else has been going on around here?

Some dude is afraid for his imaginary children after the Trump win, some dude f***s pigeons, and some dude welched his account after owing people here a few thousand $$$ after betting Trump wouldn't win.

Somehow the thread on our new President has twenty times more posts than the yoga pants thread. This is a marker for the end of days.

Good to see you back OC Zed!

I also took a couple years off, but came back about a year ago, more or less.

My advice is to luxuriate in the warm embrace of the familiar.

Welcome back good buddy!

how about a game of APF2K8? 
The APF league was such good times, GB!

Still got that game tucked away in a box somewhere... it will run on the XBox One now, right?  Are the servers still up?  I just need to get a Gold account.

Checking my notebook, you used to be involved in RE or mortgages in Orange County and you went through some kind of crazy relationship stuff with your then wife (or girlfriend). And you also like (or liked?) Asian women.

Is that you?

Checking my notebook, you used to be involved in RE or mortgages in Orange County and you went through some kind of crazy relationship stuff with your then wife (or girlfriend). And you also like (or liked?) Asian women.

Is that you?
Orange County? real estate? CSTU?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread