What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey/Gore for 1.02 (1 Viewer)

silkyjohnson

Footballguy
12 team PPR, QB 2RB 2WR TE 2Flex

I give: Alshon, Gore

I get: 1.02

Current Roster:

QB - Stafford, Bradford

RB - Bell, Ingram, Gore, Mckinnon, Lynch, Jacq Rodgers, Turbin

WR - Demaryius, Alshon, Tyrell, Tyreek, Crabtree, Decker,

T. Benjamin, T. Boyd, Dorsett

TE - Gronkowski, Miller

I would take Corey Davis with the 1.02.  I think I may lose a little this year between Davis and Alshon but I think I win in the long run.  Any thoughts?

Probably the last chance you have to get any value back from Gore.

I would be reluctant to trade Jeffery straight for 1.2 though, so adding Gore seems like a bit of an overpay.  We're in the season when rookies are overvalued.

I think you take a hit this year for sure.  Any chance of negotiating another pick onto his side of the ledger?

Honestly, I doubt he'll even take this offer so I may just sit tight.  He asked for a 2018 1st on top of Gore and Alshon at first and I told him to pound sand lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be a lot lower on Jeffery than the consensus, because even with a 2018 1st, I think you'd be winning the deal. Although I'd go Fournette/McCaffery over Davis. 

I probably value Jeffery around the 1.7 personally, just don't think he's a true #1, he's inconsistent, and injury prone, and showed a lack of effort at times. At his best he's probably a top-12 WR, but he isn't usually at his best. Maybe the move to Philly helps, but its just as likely he's one and done there in my opinion.

I think this is a case where you need to just look at Alshon vs the 1.02.  Gore at this point has very little to no value in this trade as if he really needed a RB he would just keep the pick and take one of the premier RB's. 

I would be surprised if the 1.02 guy would go for this deal unless he is in total win now mode and really needed a WR and RB3.  I don't think the deal is unreasonable but my guess is that whoever has the pick will need more to move it.

Users who are viewing this thread