What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.11 or Willie Snead - Dynasty PPR League (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
i would keep the 1.11 but i am not a huge fan of Snead for some reason...i dont have any concrete reason why, i am just not a fan.

I like Snead, but question the urgent need for a WR with that roster.

I would keep the pick, see if you can trade it for something better than Snead when otc, and if not, there is likely to be a good prospect there for you to draft.

I like Snead, but question the urgent need for a WR with that roster.

I would keep the pick, see if you can trade it for something better than Snead when otc, and if not, there is likely to be a good prospect there for you to draft.
I am OTC.  Smith-Schuster, Kamara, Perine, Engram.   I really don't need a back and have been looking for WR.  As of this moment, I have "SS", Engram, Kamara and Perine in that order.  Perine would provide protection of Kelley in Washington.  I could use a TE, but I have another one in mind later in the draft that I could get in round 3.  My goal in this pick is a WR as Fitzy will retire probably after this season.

IMO, value wise Kamara, JuJu with Snead & Engram (same value) in that order.  I got the offer with Snead for 1.11.  I countered with 1.11 and 2.09 for Snead and 2.06 which has "same value".  The 2.06 pick upgrade gets me into an area that I like to be in at that point.

I wouldn't force a WR with the pick.  I would take who you think is the best player at this point.  I would probably go with Perine or Engram at 1.11 based on the choices you have outlined.  Kelly is just a guy and I think Perine takes over (maybe even before week 1).  I like Engram's situation and he will be open with all the other weapons surrounding him.  

Users who are viewing this thread