What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

14-team SuperFlex Startup with Super Pool (1 Spot Left) (1 Viewer)

mario8723

Footballguy
I have some openings in a new league I’m starting up.

League fees are $155. 100% of fees (minus yearly costs of myfantasyleague.com) will be paid out.Summary• 14 team Dynasty format• Rosters: 25 man rosters, 3-man taxi squad, 10-man IR.• Starters and Scoring: 10 starters, including a SuperFlex spot, with a balanced scoring system. • Startup Auction and Rookie Drafts for subsequent years.• Super Pool: One third of the league entry fees are set aside each season years 1-3 in order to have double prizes every 4 years.• All league financial transactions will be conducted through LeagueSafe.League Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H34 ... sp=sharingShoot me a message with a little bit of your history and why you think you'd be good for the league. I am looking for a group of owners who are going to be: 1) incredibly active and 2) highly competitive and passionate.I’m looking to start the auction as soon as this league is filled!You can also email me at nymaddog@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Spots are going fast, but there are still 7 spots open. Email me at nymaddog@gmail.com if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got all set up. The commish/OP was quick and prompt in helping me. gtfi in you're looking for a superflex league. 

This league is definitely going to be a blast. 4 spots left, email me soon (nymaddog@gmail.com) to get in on the action!

Quicker than I thought, I will take the last open spot (if it is still available). However I have to run out again so I will pay league fees by the end of the night. I will send you an email

Users who are viewing this thread