What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED - 1 opening in 12 team dynasty league - PPR - League Safe (1 Viewer)

Dragon1952

Footballguy
I've got 1 opening in a 12 team, PPR dynasty league that has been in existence since 2009. Cost is $55 via League Safe. This team has 

rookie picks 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 and 5.5 and has some decent players to build around. 

Current starting requirements are : 1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE and 1 DEF (no PK) but since we just dropped PK we are in the process of voting to change to

2-3 RB and 3-4 WR to get back to 9 total starters. Blind bidding waivers, 25 man rosters w/ 2 IR spots. 3 divisions of 4 teams each, 3 div winners and 3 wild cards make

playoffs with top 2 receiving 1st round byes.

Link to scoring - http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2017/options?L=27368&O=09

Payouts will be $600.......League Dues ($55 x 12):  $670........MFL Site Costs:  $70.......League Champion:  $250.......2nd Place:  $170.........3rd Place:  $105.......Total Points 16 Weeks:  $75

Newton, Cam CAR QBOsweiler, Brock CLE QBRyan, Matt ATL QBSiemian, Trevor DEN QBBarber, Peyton TBB RBCrowell, Isaiah CLE RBHoward, Jordan CHI RBJohnson, Duke CLE RBLangford, Jeremy CHI RBMarshall, Keith WAS RBSims, Charles TBB RBAgholor, Nelson PHI WRBritt, Kenny CLE WRHurns, Allen JAC WRJones, Marvin DET WRLouis, Ricardo CLE WRMatthews, Jordan PHI WRRoberts, Seth OAK WRSanu, Mohamed ATL WRStrong, Jaelen HOU WRThielen, Adam MIN WRWhite, Kevin CHI WRGraham, Jimmy SEA TEHooper, Austin ATL TEKelce, Travis KCC TEDolphins, Miami MIA Def

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. Would like to join this league. I've been in a Dynasty league before and have experience. I've got the money ready to go, plus I already have a League Safe account. Thanks!!

originalgoobsta@gmail.com 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread