What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ESPN Keeper League - 1 or 2 Experienced GMs Needed! (1 Viewer)

Detroit Koolaid

Footballguy
Hello Everyone,I've got one spot open in my ESPN Keeper League, and I'm looking for a really qualified GM to join. We have done this league for over a decade, it has unique rules, and very competitive across the board. $150 buy-in with some nice payouts! Please message me right away if you are interested.Thanks,Derek

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about the delayed reply, but I'm new to these forums.  I'm still looking for 1-2 GMs for this ESPN League.  Basic details in my first message, but please feel free to reach out to me if you want more details on the league rules and rosters.

Thanks,

Derek

Not sure if you guys have me mistaken for someone else...but I literally just signed up for these forums earlier this month...

The main team available in this ESPN Keeper league has current keepers of Zeke, Gordon, and Evans plus the #2 Overall Pick!!  Please feel free to send me a direct message if you want more details.

Thanks,

Derek

Not sure if you guys have me mistaken for someone else...but I literally just signed up for these forums earlier this month...

The main team available in this ESPN Keeper league has current keepers of Zeke, Gordon, and Evans plus the #2 Overall Pick!!  Please feel free to send me a direct message if you want more details.

Thanks,

Derek
We had a guy here that skipped out of paying some members here over $2000.00  We've been waiting for his return to this board with an alias.  Since you had o posts & are new you fit the bill although I'm pretty sure you are not the deadbeat as names and addresses are normally needed for a FF league.  If possible take the previous posts with a sly grin.

Who are the "kept" players on the teams you need to fill? I'm very interested, but need more information. 

Edit, Josh Gordon = Gordon? 

@Soulfly3 is probably your guy (or the owner who abandoned shop)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Irish, thanks for letting me know.  

I'm def not that guy.  I'm just a guy from Detroit, a big fantasy football fan, and a huge Lions fan...so that is the reason for my handle - Detroit Koolaid!

Thanks,

Derek

Hey Fantasy Curse, the keepers as of now are:

Zeke, Melvin Gordon, and Evans (also has Aaron Rodgers if you want to keep him instead of one of the other guys).

Thanks, and let me know.

One for sure, and another GM just isn't as plugged in any more due to family stuff...so he would prob be fine to give up his team if I found another great GM to replace him.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread