Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quez

The Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory Thread

59 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I don't think this is really true. There was discussion on this point early in this thread. People get murdered in DC. The metro PD has got a link for unsolved murders. It is a sad, sad thing in its own right. The DC PD's crime mapping is really good too, you can see the crimes that have been committed by month and year over time right around where he died. Coming from NO, I find this the most tragically natural and believable thing ever. Good innocent people get gunned down here, some times they are transplants who moved here from other places and think this is just some magical fairy tale land of second lines and bars and daiquiris. Sometimes even locals get killed in "nice" neighborhoods. I have no doubt many young guys moved to DC just thought they could walk a crow's flight line home on the way to their apartment post-drinking expedition. It's sad, I find it very relatable and unfortunately very realistic.

Three weeks ago police uncovered two neo-Nazis living in the exact same small neighborhood where Rich was killed, potentially planning a mass murder. One killed himself post-Pittsburgh, the other was found armed to the teeth after police were alerted to violent threats they'd made on the internet.  A lot of weird stuff happens in cities.

3 minutes ago, JerseyToughGuys said:

I really have never understood the logic behind the conspiracy. The DNC / ??? / Deep State murdered Seth Rich because _____________?

1. He stole some emails and leaked them to wikileaks

2. He stole some emails and was about to leak them to wikileaks

3. Retribution for stealing some emails

It's not like those emails contained deep, dark secrets that folks were forced to get all murdery to protect. It was essentially DNC dirty laundry. What am I missing?

Yeah, that's kind of the whole thing.  You have to believe that anyone who angers Clinton/the DNC/the Deep State is going to get murdered.  Which is what these conspiracy idiots convince people of, and it's maniacally stupid.

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

Or in this case, to arm bears. 

I know it wasn't the funniest joke ever, but that doesn't mean it deserves to have you murder it in front of the world like that.

Just now, Henry Ford said:

I know it wasn't the funniest joke ever, but that doesn't mean it deserves to have you murder it in front of the world like that.

I murder almost every joke I ever attempt. 

No one is suggesting that the government is controlling our minds with chemicals released from the exhaust of planes.  But you cannot rule it out.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

No one is suggesting that the government is controlling our minds with chemicals released from the exhaust of planes.  But you cannot rule it out.

I believe you mean @No One disputes it

1 minute ago, msommer said:

I believe you mean @No One disputes it

How do we know the WTC were not destroyed via controlled demolition?  The deeply discredited National Institute of Standards and Technology are the only ones to view the evidence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

How do we know the WTC were not destroyed via controlled demolition?  The deeply discredited National Institute of Standards and Technology are the only ones to view the evidence.

I bet Seth Rich was behind the controlled demolition :tinfoilhat:

On 7/13/2018 at 5:52 PM, ren hoek said:

Bro, it was a botched robbery.  It doesn't matter who the murderer was or what was on Rich's laptop, case closed. 

Where do you stand on the Seth Rich thing now? 

16 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:

Whatever happened to Quez?

Good question. ren is still around, though