What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2017 FBG T-shirt Exchange - Exchange Complete! 100% participation this year! Great job everyone!*** (1 Viewer)

kutta

Footballguy

PLEASE UPDATE THIS SPREADSHEET WHEN YOU SEND OR RECEIVE ANYTHING: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DTp5O-kJaaLI2OX9H82u8TjLlD9oMsstXvp5hrwD-0I/edit#gid=0

It's that time of year again!

Quite awhile back, @badmojo1006 began hosting the annual FBG t-shirt exchange. I took it over last year, and am doing it again this year, but whenever he wants back in, this is his event to run. 

Here is the link to last year's exchange:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/743042-2016-fbg-t-shirt-exchange-officially-complete-with-100-participation/#comment-19088536

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (bar, restaurant, local sports team, local festival, or something else, but make it local and unique). Many folks have been incorporating goodies along with the shirts too (beer, hats, bottle openers, etc.). In fact, this has become the expectation now, so get creative! I did have some people point out that sending professional sport team shirts isn't the best idea because most people won't wear shirts of teams they aren't fans of. But small, local minor leauge teams, or similar are just fine.

I still have my database from last year, so if your address and shirt size haven't changed, just let me know if you are in or not - there's no need to resend your info. If you didn't participate last year, please PM me the following info:

FBG username

Real Name

Address

T-shirt size

I will keep all info strictly confidential.

Last year, for the first time, we had 100% participation. I know I was a bit of a Nazi about things, but it was awesome that everyone ended up getting something. Let's do that again this year!

I'll keep the entries open until June 18.

Just post in this thread to let me know if you are in. I'll keep a list of participants below, so if you are participating and don't see your name, just let me know.

Participants (an " * " means I have your contact info):

kutta*

Nick Vermeil*

Mr. Ected*

whoknew*

hagmania*

PIK95?

Super King*

Tackling Dummies*

BroncoFreak_2K3*

gameday*

rail*

playin4beer*

Billy Bats*

Softballguy*

Skipdog77*

Nugget*

D in the D*

Getzlaff15*

Big Blue Wrecking Crew*

joker*

Long Ball Larry*

boots11234*

psychobillies*

Jules Winnfield*

Ketamine Dreams*

Al Czervik*

Worm*

odin33*

dal_boys_phan*

McGarnicle*

DA RAIDERS*

Plorfu*

EYLive*

DaVinci*

AAABatteries*

Wooderson*

otello

Sandeman*

Judge Smails*

Frank Drebin*

simsarge*

Nathan R. Jessep*

Tiger Fan*

Peak*

Keerock*

blend*

South Jersey*

odin33*

bananafish*

Ren Ho3k*

sbonomo*

James Daulton*

bleachercreacher*

Righetti

-OZ*

orcinus*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in.  My info should be on file.  Thanks for handling this!  It's always one of the bright spots of the year.

In! I got hooked UP last year.

Thanks for doing this - and your Nazism about it. No fun getting stiffed.

I'm heading out of town for the weekend so I won't be updating the thread, but I'll be back Sunday to update.

in (assuming big guys are allowed)

feel free to give me another tough size as I know it can be a PITA at times.

Users who are viewing this thread