What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MyFBG Profiles (1 Viewer)

Boeruine

Footballguy
Am I missing something, or is there currently no way to update the profiles associated with MyFBG? I'm logged in, and I see my four leagues from last year, but I see no way to delete those profiles, create new profiles, or sync my dynasty league's profile. I've checked the edit profile tab, as well as the MyFBG Classic tab. Am I missing something?

Am I missing something, or is there currently no way to update the profiles associated with MyFBG? I'm logged in, and I see my four leagues from last year, but I see no way to delete those profiles, create new profiles, or sync my dynasty league's profile. I've checked the edit profile tab, as well as the MyFBG Classic tab. Am I missing something?
Likely you would have gotten a faster response in the Shark Pool...I just happened to stumble on this.

MyFBG is not active for 2017 yet.  Joe has a Shark Pool thread for 2017 features, I think the update was on page 7?  Supposed to be ready sometime around June 1st if memory serves.

HTH.

Boeruine said:
Ignore the other guy.  PM @shuke.  He's figured out a way to do this, but you need to PM him directly for the details.

Sorry guys.  I've frozen all profiles indefinitely.  

PM @Guster if you need to know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. As usual those of us that are dynasty players needs to wait for the "redraft reset" for most websites. I guess I'll wait it out. 

Users who are viewing this thread