What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keenan Allen value (1 Viewer)

tobynelson34

Footballguy
Ppr ..dynasty...Got offer for my 1.2 straight for Allen I think maybe I need at least a second round pick also ...any thoughts on his value I'm having hard time coming up with it ...thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:
i like allen a lot but there is definately some injury concern. What does the rest of your roster look like? Would a RB at 1.02 help you significantly?  How is your WR depth?

I think this all hinges on where you are at in the hierarchy with your team.  If you are a contender Allen is a proven commodity.  If you are in desperate need of RB help then I probably don't make this move.  It is very close for me.  If you really want Allen then I would ask for more.  Obviously this guy wants the shiny new toy (1.02) since he is making the offer.  I am guessing you can get another piece out of him. 

If this helps I traded Allen and 1.06 for 1.03 (Cmac).  Most agree I overpaid but I don't really think that's far off of true value.

Imo it's buyer beware on Allen who has had 1 good season in 4. He was injured as a senior and has been injured a lot in the league. His offense has an aging qb and many mouths to feed including a top 10 pick WR.

Easy way to determine it:

Keenan Allens adp in start up dynasty right now is between 23-38.

You are on the clock with Pick 30, 3rd round, you have to choose between Kennan Allen or Corey Davis/fournette, who do you take?

Majority of rankings say you take Davis or fournette there. Ask for Allen + his next years first and itll be a lot more even ( depending on if hell suck or not. 

Users who are viewing this thread