What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When Hitting A Woman Is Acceptable. (1 Viewer)

I agree with Christopher Titus: "I don't think a man should EVER hit a woman... until the fifth time she's cracked him in the face."

I don't think you should ever hit a woman because she says something to you, regardless of how derogatory it is.

However, I think if a woman spits on you that warrants a slap.  Dudes get the closed fist and lights out.  Spitting on someone is ####### disgusting and the only insult that demands physical action in my book.

1.  If you are with a woman who would do that (resort to violence or spit) you have chosen poorly.

2.  A gentleman would never hit a woman.  Unless its war or an obviously martial arts trained person hitting you, any gentleman should be able to defend themselves adequately.  As anthropologist Paul Friedrich puts it: “The highest praise that one can give a man is that he is capable of doing harm but chooses not to.”

1.  If you are with a woman who would do that (resort to violence or spit) you have chosen poorly.

2.  A gentleman would never hit a woman.  Unless its war or an obviously martial arts trained person hitting you, any gentleman should be able to defend themselves adequately.  As anthropologist Paul Friedrich puts it: “The highest praise that one can give a man is that he is capable of doing harm but chooses not to.”
Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.  Just saying.

I don't think you should ever hit a woman because she says something to you, regardless of how derogatory it is.

However, I think if a woman spits on you that warrants a slap.  Dudes get the closed fist and lights out.  Spitting on someone is ####### disgusting and the only insult that demands physical action in my book.
You never hit a women unless your life is threatened, if a women spits on you you walk away and wipe it off. It is disgusting, but doesn't mean you should hit her. Horrible

No, you spit on me, I hit you. Man or woman.
That is stupid, what if she threw her drink on you, or some dinner? I am sure if a women spit on you and you hit her that you would be the one in trouble with the law not her. So you are wrong.

I'm going to go with when that woman is actually Donald Trump in drag trying to board an airplane to flee the country and avoid being arrested for treason.

You never hit a women unless your life is threatened, if a women spits on you you walk away and wipe it off. It is disgusting, but doesn't mean you should hit her. Horrible
Well, technically I sad "slap".  "Hitting" someone, imo, means with a closed fist which is what a dude would get.

Well, technically I sad "slap".  "Hitting" someone, imo, means with a closed fist which is what a dude would get.
Our definitions are different then, I consider slapping hitting. Plus I have seen people knocked out from slapping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't have hit her myself, because I think you lower yourself to their level when you physically engage a scumbag like that. But, if I was on the jury for a civil case, she'd be paying him damages for emotional suffering and soft tissue damage to his hand.

If a women spit on you then she is obviously trash. If you actually let her opinion of you matter enough to raise a hand at her then you are worse than her. 

Lastly  :lmao:  at spitting being the most disrespectful thing someone can do. Might want to call Doc Brown and get the Deloran and join us in the 21st century, or maybe we can slap each other with some white gloves and challenge each other to a duel. 

Our definitions are different then, I consider slapping hitting. Plus I have seen people knocked out from slapping.
Years ago I saw a short Latino guy about 5-4 hit a black guy about 6-0 with the back of his hand, it was a slap, but it knocked him to the ground

Last edited by a moderator:
That is stupid, what if she threw her drink on you, or some dinner? I am sure if a women spit on you and you hit her that you would be the one in trouble with the law not her. So you are wrong.
You do realize spitting on someone is criminal assault in most jurisdictions right?

As to this incident. When you get in a persons face and call them the worst derogatory name you can call them, consequences. Sucks to be her. Don't want no drama don't start no drama. Would I have slapped her? As myself a white guy no. But as a black man? I don't know. Everyone has a limit.

Users who are viewing this thread