What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amari cooper trade (1 Viewer)

3quinox

Footballguy
PPR dynasty. In the middle between rebuilding and contender. You can start 4 wr, it's a 16 team league. 

I give doctson, and the 1.01 rookie pick. 

He gives cooper, Kenny stills, 2.09. 

Equinox, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Equinox, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:D    Nice response.  Now go forth and sin no more.  

Wrong forum numbnuts. I thought maybe he was actually traded for a second there. Go try the Huddle or FF Today, those idiots can't tell an on-topic post from their own buttholes.

PPR dynasty. In the middle between rebuilding and contender. You can start 4 wr, it's a 16 team league. 

I give doctson, and the 1.01 rookie pick. 

He gives cooper, Kenny stills, 2.09. 
Throw in a 2018 first rounder just to be sure you get Coop.

thanks for the responses, i got a solid deal done and ended up with gates and justin blackmon as throw ins 

#highwayrobbery

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, the board changed a comment about a motivational ploy involving a former Denver RB to :yawn:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread