What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explosions in Manchester? (1 Viewer)

Michael Brown

Footballguy
Got a TMZ breaking news update about some kind of explosions at at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. Conflicting reports online and no TV stations have it yet, but there are reports of "blood and bodies everywhere" being tweeted. Not sure of any real details 

Whatever happened took place just after the concert was over. Hoping this is not as bad as it initially sounds.

Man. Watching that I know it goes against natural instinct but I think safest thing to do is stay in an open area and waiting it out instead of rushing towards an exit

Nothing on CNN about this. Is this true?
Yeah, but there's not much anyone knows at this point. Just social media videos, etc. Saw a video of a young woman with a leg that was bleeding pretty badly, so I'm doubting the exploding speaker idea. Lots of leg injuries in all of the videos I've seen. Unfortunately, reminds me somewhat of the Boston Marathon bombing in that respect.

CNN still jerking themselves off over their anti-Trump coverage.  This would have to be a pretty big deal to overshadow that.  Arianna Grande concert just won't cut it.
CNN deems it unimportant. Concentrating on bad mouthing Trump. Go to Faux or MSNBC.

CNN right now is 100% pure garbage.

How many more Trumpettes do we think are going to drop in to complain about CNN not covering the bombing, while CNN covers the bombing (god forbid they switch between news stories when there's no solid info from Manchester yet).

Jfc... T&P to those affected and for the people who can't ####### help themselves from making ANYTHING political nonsense.

Damn.

Andrew BlanksteinVerified account @anblanx  50s50 seconds ago

More

Preliminary report to law enforcement indicates at least 20 dead following a report of an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert - @NBCNews

:eek:

T&P to all affected, this is awful news. I'll never get it, terrorists/general insanity/etc., why get your jollies off killing innocent civilians just trying to have fun? On Saturday night, the people who had tickets to this might have went out with friends for coffee, food, drinks, etc. or just sat looking forward to a nice night tonight having tickets in hand.  Whoever was responsible for this was plotting an explosion with the intent to murder these same people on Saturday night. I'll never get it, and never stop wishing the absolute worst upon whoever executed this bombing and all other acts of violence/terrorism.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

T&P to all affected, this is awful news. I'll never get it, terrorists/general insanity/etc., why get your jollies off killing innocent civilians just trying to have fun? On Saturday night, the people who had tickets to this might have went out with friends for coffee, food, drinks, etc. or just sat looking forward to a nice night tonight having tickets in hand.  Whoever was responsible for this was plotting an explosion with the intent to murder these same people on Saturday night. I'll never get it, and never stop wishing the absolute worst upon whoever executed this bombing and all other acts of violence/terrorism.
There has been no official word on what caused the explosion yet.

Yeah, but there's not much anyone knows at this point. Just social media videos, etc. Saw a video of a young woman with a leg that was bleeding pretty badly, so I'm doubting the exploding speaker idea. Lots of leg injuries in all of the videos I've seen. Unfortunately, reminds me somewhat of the Boston Marathon bombing in that respect.
Uh it's big deal. CNN knows exactly what they're doing 

CNN doesn't want to jump the gun, and doesn't want to "get ahead of the facts" (per Anderson Cooper). Interesting statement coming from that network.

CNN doesn't want to jump the gun, and doesn't want to "get ahead of the facts" (per Anderson Cooper). Interesting statement coming from that network.
Coming from the network that speculates about black holes with respect to the disappearance of Flight 370...

NBC News: "US officials briefed on Manchester explosion say UK authorities investigating arena incident as possible suicide bombing."

Would make that other arrest a bit superfluous...details always so sketchy at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread