What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade TyMont? (1 Viewer)

TheBottomLine

Footballguy
League is 10-team Best Ball PPR.  We have full 11-man IDP and 58-man rosters.  We start QRRWWWTK plus 3 DL, 4 LB, 4 DB. 

My RBs:  David Johnson, Gordon, Riddick, Abdullah, Woodhead, Gillislee, Perkins, Gallman, Montgomery, Aaron Jones

My WRs:  OBJ, Keenan Allen, Adams, Watkins, Robinson, Lockett, Kevin White, Parker, Enunwa, John Ross, Carlos Henderson, Taywan Taylor

My LBs:  Luke Kuechly, Telvin Smith, CJ Mosley, Benardrick McKinney, Deone Bucannon, Raekwon McMillan, Duke Riley, Bud Dupree, Tyus Bowser, Shane Ray

Would you trade:

Ty Montgomery, Aaron Jones, Quincy Enunwa, Duke Riley

for

Jordan Hicks, Shane Vereen, Frank Gore?  

It's not quite a massive deal, but LBs are valued pretty high and I am tempted to go ahead and grab Hicks since I likely won't use any of the guys I'm giving up.  Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like you are moving bench guys for bench guys.  I don't see Hicks breaking into your lineup over your other LB's and I would say LB's are easier to find than RB's.  I think I would stick with what you have then force this trade. 

I think you are underrating Montgomery. He could be a top-15 RB this year, and has even more value in best ball, as he strikes me as a boom/bust type week to week. I think he's your 3rd best RB.

Users who are viewing this thread