Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gianluca

Golf Clash - who plays?

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:20 AM, ClownCausedChaos2 said:

I'm playing the tournament right now, which doesn't seem to have any impact to the clan. It looks like only the head-to-head get your clan points. Would be better if they changed that.

So far, the whole point of the clan seems to be just accumulating Clan points. But it's not hurting to stay in it, so I'll definitely stick around and see what happens.

placing in a tournament gives good clan currency (whatever they are, flags maybe)

Just joined the group.  Haven't played much at all since early summer, but I wanna see what kind of newness the clans brings.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Captain Cranks said:

Two noble truths I've found in the 4 weeks I've been playing this game.

1.  It's a significant disadvantage to go first; especially in the Shoot Out.

2.  Keep in on the fairway off the tee even if it means losing some distance.  You're basically giving away at least half a stroke by being in the bunker or rough off the tee.

1. not as much so since the update that doesn't allow you to see the spin your opponent put on the ball. Still an advantage to go second as you know if you just need a safe shot but it is better.

On 10/17/2018 at 5:11 PM, Captain Cranks said:

We need some more to join our clan.  The clan name has been changed to Holy Shuke.  

I'm in

• Like 1

I noticed on a few games yesterday that my opponents golf ball was blurred out when he was aligning his shots up. At the time I thought I had a bad connection. It happened today and I realized it is probably a new function that does not allow the opponent a better opportunity to get a preview of my upcoming shot. Anyone else notice this? I don’t think it is happening with every opponent???  Interesting and I like it if it’s happening for everyone! 

1 hour ago, Beef Ravioli said:

I noticed on a few games yesterday that my opponents golf ball was blurred out when he was aligning his shots up. At the time I thought I had a bad connection. It happened today and I realized it is probably a new function that does not allow the opponent a better opportunity to get a preview of my upcoming shot. Anyone else notice this? I don’t think it is happening with every opponent???  Interesting and I like it if it’s happening for everyone! 

I think that is when you get to a certain tour level. I noticed it on Tour 6, you also don't get to see the other guy's alignment past where he is aiming.

• Like 1

I got promoted to Rookie.  First order, join the holy shuke clan.

:crickets:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Caesar said:

Welcome!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Caesar said:

Cranks really held it together.  Now we're just a bunch of acquaintances awkwardly standing in the same room.

• Like 1

Started playing about a month ago. Have bought a couple of the inexpensive promos. What is the shelf life on this thing?  It seems OK since some here have played for so long?

I don’t mind spending some entertainment dollars but would prefer not if I will be bored in another month.