Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Quez

Debbie Whatashame Schultz

BOOOOOOOOOOOO! (That was one of the best parts of the 2016 election along with Maddow's election night meltdown)

http://observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/

How is this blabbermouth clown still in politics?  Meanwhile, Anwar is in Pakistan with who knows what blackmail he has on the DNC.  Maybe he has videos of HRC peeing on a bed at Marilago?

Edited by Quez
His name was Seth Rich
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

You posted this on the wrong website. Go back to your home https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

So it's ok to basically have the Russian thread pinned, but any thread exposing a liberal scandal isn't wanted here?  This is a big deal. 

• Like 4

By all means investigate the matter and if she is guilty of a crime then prosecute.  Is that okay?

• Like 10

Just now, Godsbrother said:

By all means investigate the matter and if she is guilty of a crime then prosecute.  Is that okay?

Well that settles that outrage. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

She needs to just go away.  

Prison (if found guilty of a crime() or whereever. Just away. 

ETA: And the Russian investigation thread is not pinned. HTH

Edited by msommer

Yeah, I think it's rather funny that Democrats are told to just get over it with Trump.  When if fact we aren't demanding a conviction, simply saying we should investigate him.  What's the problem with that?  Investigation is not conviction.  The evidence will convict or exonerate.  I think we need to gather the evidence.  

I hate Trump's guts.  However I do honestly hope he's not a traitor.  Because that's bad bad bad for a lot of people I don't hate.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, msommer said:

She's as much to blame for Trump being the Pres as anyone.  She and Hillary should just go do something else.  Like be nuns or something.  Just go away.  

• Like 2

Just now, Sabertooth said:

She's as much to blame for Trump being the Pres as anyone.  She and Hillary should just go do something else.  Like be nuns or something.  Just go away.  

IIRC she was horrible even before the primaries

There's an interesting little data scandal in Congress which might be worthwhile discussing in its own right, link, but DWS's action just seems to be a part of that. A little context would be helpful. 

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

part of that DNC mafia (along with Donna 'BoBo' Brazile) that stole the primaries from the Bernbots :thumbdown:

a vile and disgusting shrew, this one :X 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

There's an interesting little data scandal in Congress which might be worthwhile discussing in its own right, link, but DWS's action just seems to be a part of that. A little context would be helpful. 

Putting things together, it sounds like this guy stole DWS's computer.  The police recovered the computer, and she asks for the computer back.  The police consider the computer evidence of the ongoing investigation, maybe?  So they aren't ready to give it back.\

If that is the case, I understand why DWS is upset, and I understand why the police want to wait to give it to her. 

If that's the case, isn't this really . . . nothing?  I'm happy to let an investigation (into what?) play out and see.

• Like 4

The media source is owned by the Senior Advisor to the President, which I'm sure isn't important.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, msommer said:

I said "basically pinned" Herbert the Hippo

24 minutes ago, Sweet J said:

Putting things together, it sounds like this guy stole DWS's computer.  The police recovered the computer, and she asks for the computer back.  The police consider the computer evidence of the ongoing investigation, maybe?  So they aren't ready to give it back.\

If that is the case, I understand why DWS is upset, and I understand why the police want to wait to give it to her. 

If that's the case, isn't this really . . . nothing?  I'm happy to let an investigation (into what?) play out and see.

Yes, it's kind of a normal dispute. I understand both sides' position. I can really understand why a Congressman wouldn't want her computer in someone else's possession, and tbh once the data has been forensically examined they don't need the computer anymore. Whatever report was made and the data copy that went with it are pretty much all that is needed. - eta - Otoh if there is a trial they may need the laptop to introduce into evidence.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

3 minutes ago, Sweet J said:

This guy Anwar is a criminal, that's why he fled the country.  Yet, he was elevated to a high paying position.  He likely has dirt, and or is blackmailing people.  Typically, people try and distance themselves from people like Anwar.  DWS is apparently great friends with this guy.  Why does she want that laptop so bad?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Quez said:

I said "basically pinned" Herbert the Hippo

Why the personal attacks?

6 minutes ago, Sweet J said:

Well it's a big deal liberal scandal, so there's that.

6 minutes ago, Quez said:

This guy Anwar is a criminal, that's why he fled the country.  Yet, he was elevated to a high paying position.  He likely has dirt, and or is blackmailing people.  Typically, people try and distance themselves from people like Anwar.  DWS is apparently great friends with this guy.  Why does she want that laptop so bad?

You are a real nutcase.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Quez said:

So it's ok to basically have the Russian thread pinned, but any thread exposing a liberal scandal isn't wanted here?  This is a big deal. 

Seriously, what is your Reddit name and how much karma have you been "given" based on stupid #### that you post there? And, how many white sheets do you own?

Edited by Mario Kart
For the truth and we the people.

6 minutes ago, Sweet J said:

You are a real nutcase.

:lmao: I take it your a Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz fan.  Sorry someone in your party is such a corrupt loser.

Just now, Mario Kart said:

Seriously, what is your Reddit name and how much karma have you been "given" based on stupid #### that you post there? 

So it's not ok for me to post stuff here that is against your political ideology?  That's called liberal Facism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quez said:

:lmao: I take it your a Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz fan.  Sorry someone in your party is such a corrupt loser.

Most of them appear to be corrupt loser on both sides.

• Like 1

This sounds like a very real and serious problem and not at all a comically transparent attempt to distract people from other far more significant stories that seem to pop up every hour these days.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Quez said:

So it's not ok for me to post stuff here that is against your political ideology?  That's called liberal Facism.

You're barking up the wrong tree here, bub. Keep posting idiotic stuff and that only makes you look more foolish. I'm hoping you don't voice this stuff in public otherwise the looks you get are probably priceless. Begin to recognize what our government is for and the purpose of it instead of backing a lunatic in the office. And, you calling me a Liberal is a compliment since I am neither one nor claim to have ever been one. Good day!

6 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

Seriously, what is your Reddit name and how much karma have you been "given" based on stupid #### that you post there? And, how many white sheets do you own?

How many white sheets do I own?  I post something against DWS, and now I'm in the KKK?  And liberals wonder why they can't win elections.  News flash, just because someone might be Republican doesn't mean they are racist.  You would probably be one of the liberal facist throwing rocks at people at UC Berkeley.

• Like 1

I didn't understand the article. 

DWS made some mistakes last year, no doubt, but she is a fine person and I've always liked her. 

3 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

You're barking up the wrong tree here, bub. Keep posting idiotic stuff and that only makes you look more foolish. I'm hoping you don't voice this stuff in public otherwise the looks you get are probably priceless. Begin to recognize what our government is for and the purpose of it instead of backing a lunatic in the office. And, you calling me a Liberal is a compliment since I am neither one nor claim to have ever been one. Good day!

Yeah dude, you said I'm in the KKK because I like trump.  You are a lunatic.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Quez said:

Keep being you. It's amazing knowing individuals like yourself still exist. It's sad, of course, but truly mind boggling to know there are more of you. :shudder:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Quez said:

If the story's true then she hired a bad person I guess. An IT assistant's not quite like the head of the NSA, now is it? But I still don't see why you started a thread about this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quez said:

I don't understand it, but don't try... they will silence you declaring that your thread opens up an opportunity for violence or something stupid. One of the admins will suspend you because your narrative doesn't fit his (won't name names), and the nuts will continue to run the nuthouse. First Amendment Rights! Only if you agree with me though, otherwise go to Reddit. Racist. 

4 minutes ago, Quez said:

Just pick 5 random posts in the Russian thread... it's pretty obvious. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

Keep being you. It's amazing knowing individuals like yourself still exist. It's sad, of course, but truly mind boggling to know there are more of you. :shudder:

This world is a scary place Mario Kart.  Good luck out there. Boo! (From the your favorite white sheet wearing Latino)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

If the story's true then she hired a bad person I guess. An IT assistant's not quite like the head of the NSA, now is it? But I still don't see why you started a thread about this. 

Blabbermouth-Shultz is literally Hitler. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

I'm pretty sure you know why he started a thread about this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

IT assistants don't make that kind of money.  The big deal is the family had access to the computers of top political officials.  If it didn't stink then why did they leave the country when the heat got turned up?  And why TF does DWS need the laptop so badly that she would embarrass herself even more grilling the cop?

I think you need to head on down to 2001 Odyssey (or Mons Venus) and get a couple lap dances. Calm down a bit. You're getting way too worked up over all this political stuff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The General said:

I fear this will distract us from getting to the bottom of the Seth Rich murder.

My thread got hijacked

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Quez said:

IT assistants don't make that kind of money.  The big deal is the family had access to the computers of top political officials.  If it didn't stink then why did they leave the country when the heat got turned up?  And why TF does DWS need the laptop so badly that she would embarrass herself even more grilling the cop?

Wait...did we change the conversation back to the Trumps?

Honestly the worst part of this is that "Whatashame" sounds nothing like "Wasserman."  Wordplay is very important, please do better next time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quez said:

Can you explain the scandal to me?  I clicked on your link and it looks like she asked when they would be getting her computers back.  Let me know what I missed.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

Honestly the worst part of this is that "Whatashame" sounds nothing like "Wasserman."  Wordplay is very important, please do better next time. 

Yeah, but he did get the stress of the syllables right. 

It's kind of like free verse. Just look at it that way. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The General said:

I fear this will distract us from getting to the bottom of the Seth Rich murder.

The alien anal probing, right? @Quez doesn't seem to want that covered, Someone should look into that. 

1 hour ago, Sabertooth said:

I throw slightly more blame at the people who didn't show up for Hillary that did for Obama at the polls in swing states last November.

33 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I didn't understand the article. 

DWS made some mistakes last year, no doubt, but she is a fine person and I've always liked her. 

:doh:

WHO'S GOT THE KEYS TO TIM TODAY? 

• Like 1

Just now, rockaction said:

:doh:

WHO'S GOT THE KEYS TO TIM TODAY? 

What? She reminds me of my late aunt, also from Florida. I was very fond of her; sweet lady.