What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading the 1.01 and 1.03 (1 Viewer)

kneeshooter

Footballguy
All - I am lucky enough to have the 1.01, 1.03 and 1.05 in my 10 team PPR dynasty draft next month. I've decided on Mixon/Davis/Cook and would like to maximize the value of my picks by trading down within the Top 5 and picking up some assets. Both 1.02 and 1.04 are in desperate need of RBs and I'm trying to figure out the value of the following moves if they are interested. Here's what I came up with so far:

Trade down from 1.01 to 1.02 = 2017/2018 2nd round picks (#12 overall this year and likely 11-15 next year)

Trade down from 1.03 to 1.04 = same as above or Terrell Pryor

Trade down from 1.01 to 1.04 = Corey Coleman/2017 2nd round

What do you think?

What do you dislike about Fournette, McCaffery and/or Williams, that you are locked into Cook/Mixon/Davis? 

I like the idea of picking up 2 2nd rounders to move from #1 to #2, and if you really like Cook, i can see a simialr deal to drop from #3 to #4(I'd prefer the picks to Pryor)

Not a fan of dropping from #1 to #4, or a big fan of Corey Coleman for that matter.

I think Mixon is the most complete back, especially in a PPR league. And Davis will get plenty of targets ASAP, as opposed to Williams who is missing OTAs and must compete with Allen-the other Williams

Don't have much separating Cook/Fournette/McCaffrey so why not move back and pick up assets? Honestly I like all 6 and if I ended up with Fournette/McCaffrey/Williams I'd still be excited

1 to 4 would be my least favorite as well, and although I like Coleman more than you still not sure that him + the 2nd rounder would do it for me. Just looking for a ballpark market value.

Thanks for the reply.

If you have decided those guys are who you like best and can make the first two moves and get those guys I would do that.  It is always good to get the guy you want and pick up other assets to do so. 

Users who are viewing this thread