What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's Hottest? Hats & Sunglasses Edition (1 Viewer)

Who's Hottest?

• One

Votes: 100 61.7%
  • Two

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Three

Votes: 19 11.7%

• Total voters
Thank you.  

Went 1. Not as skinny as the other two girls, although 3 is quite nice as well. 

I guess I just don't understand your logic.  You didn't pick the hot chick because of how she's going to look 20 years from now:

1 is hottest, but looks like she wont age well(she's gonna plump up)

I'll go 2
But you're having trouble figuring out why I would pick the chick who is by your own admission not as hot, and currently old? 

So my answer is because she's less attractive and old.

I guess I just don't understand your logic.  You didn't pick the hot chick because of how she's going to look 20 years from now:

But you're having trouble figuring out why I would pick the chick who is by your own admission not as hot, and currently old? 

So my answer is because she's less attractive and old.

Guess my priorities are changing.

2 is the hottest.

You're like a bot. This is your response in every thread. Even the ones not about chicks. 
I've used it like 3 times.

And each time it was completely appropriate.  He thinks one is hottest BUT HE'S NOT PICKING HER BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE WILL LOOK LIKE LATER.

I never even consider what these women will look like in 10, 20, 30 years or even next week.  I'm picking based on which one I would spend the most time staring at at the pool or which one I would give the best 10 seconds of her life right now.

Users who are viewing this thread