What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ebron TE (1 Viewer)

I think Ebron is underrated by most. He's a former 1st rounder who has improved every year, and in my opinion is not even close to his ceiling yet. I think he's your 2nd best TE after Henry. I wouldn't trade Ebron for any rookie pick after round 1. I think he's worth 1.12/2.1.

I'd rather deal Ertz or Rudolph, especially since they'll(especially Rudolph) probably be valued higher.

I am not as high on Ebron as travdogg.  He's a decent TE but there are a lot of mouths to feed in DET, and Ebron has had a hard time staying healthy.

I would say Ebron is worth an early to mid second round pick.  I do agree with travdogg that you should try and trade Ertz or Rudolph....both should fetch you more than Ebron would.  Ebron is a solid backup TE in my view.

Ebron, Ertz, Rudolph and Cook are practically the comolete set of TEs for which the fantasy community has wildly different valuations of.  I have seen people touting all four of them as potential breakout stars, and seen people dismiss eachof the four as low-value performers to sell at the height of their perceived value.

Which is to say, shop all four of them, looking for an owner that still puts high value on one of them (like travdogg with Ebron) and move whichever one gets you back the most.  I expect if all the owners in your league ranked the four, they'd all give you different orders.

Maybe you'll even find good deals for more than one.  With Henry as a high-vakue keeper, you should be able to get by fine with whichever of that group your league values least.

I agree with Arodin.   All of these guys are high variance in perceived value.  Shop them and if you don't have a strong opinion on a particular guy then trade the ones that bring in the best return.    

Users who are viewing this thread