What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

the rookie TE with the most fantasy points THIS year?? (1 Viewer)

Which rookie TE will have the most fantasy points at the end of 2017

• O.J. Howard, TB

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • David Njoku, CLE

Votes: 54 28.3%
  • Evan Engram, NYG

Votes: 77 40.3%
  • Gerald Everett, LAR

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 7.9%

• Total voters

leftcoastguy7

Footballguy
We all know rookie TEs don't score enough to be considered for fantasy. Maybe one of these guys could break that mold? Maybe not, but who will garner the most points as a rookie anyway.

I think Engram is going into the best situation with the best offense. He'll probably have more goal-line opportunities than the others. 

Kittle.  He should be on the field a lot because of his ability to block and he's got the ability to be a good weapon in the passing game.  SF is doing everything they can to unload McDonald.  Who else is in his way?  Garrett Celek and his bad hands?

Very underrated right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have rated them this way for just this upcoming season with the caveat being I would not count on any of them until I see a reason to:

1. Everett- easier path to opportunity, extremely raw player but I think not being tasked with as much TE duties and playing more slot WR will help him transition in year one.

2. Engram- opportunity is main year one issue specifically with Shepard and Marshall limiting his slot duties and Odell being the clear cut top guy.  He's more advanced then Everett and could be that all the other weapons make life easier on him then Everett but I tend to favor volume and I think Everett has a better chance for more.

3. Njoku- young and raw but letting Barnidge go was big assist and similar to Everett he's got solid immediate opportunity in pecking order. Main worry about him in year one for me is if they ask him to play more of a traditional TE role he gets overwhelmed in year one.

4.Howard- crowded, Brate better than any TE the other rookies have to contend with, OTA reports-while of course silly early can be useful information and in his case it was not what you want to hear, where he apparently was more impressive with his blocking than receiving. The big appeal to Howard is the immediate and potential long term pairing with Winston but hard for me to see him as major part of passing game next season.

The word from the G-Men is they want Evans to become a three-down TE which is insane considering he is basically a WR playing TE.  They have him gaining weight and it seems like a disaster.

Njuko has already been gifted the starting job as the move-TE as Cleveland let go of Gary Barnidge and has already moved second year TE Seth DeValve to more of an in-line blocking TE where he has bulked up to become more of a blocker.  Njoku has looked great in mini camp and OTAs.  

I don't know which rookie TE will be most productive but last year Sterling Sheppard looked great in camp and got talked up due to the Giants passing attack and didn't make the sort of fantasy pop that people expected.  

I'm not seeing the Evans luv.

For this year I'm going Everett, Engram, Howard, Njoku. I think the first three will be close. Shaheen should be included and I think he'll be close to njoku. Last 8 games I expect butt and Engram to be at the top. 

While I like George Kittle a lot, he is a tenacious blocker (who still needs to improve his technique, he gets too high a lot of the time) I think he is still a work in progress as a receiver. His blocking ability should help him to see the field, but I am not sure McDonald won't still be their primary receiving TE. Especially for this season which this post is about.

Evan Engram seems most likely to be used as a receiver in 2017. Howard has Brate to overcome, Njoku is younger and in my opinion will be in a more balanced offense with fewer overall passing attempts than the Giants. So while it is true that Engram has more competition for targets than Njoku, Engram is also part of a larger pie than I expect Njoku to be, as I expect Hue Jackson to run the ball.

As far as Bracies comments about Shephard being hyped up a lot going into last season, that is correct, he was. He also had 6.5 yards per target which is not good, and may be part of the reason for their pick of Engram.

I'll go with Njoku.  No Barnidge.  It won't be much but should be more than the others this year.

This just validates that people are buying the hype. Everett? Because why, hype? Howard is clearly the most pro ready on a quality team, but people will take a TE on the Rams with Goff at QB, because? No reason to pick Everett unless you are a blurb reader. Has more competition to deal with than they other guys too with Higbee. I'm not saying Everett cant be good, just he is the guy you will pick to have the success year 1?  

The word from the G-Men is they want Evans to become a three-down TE which is insane considering he is basically a WR playing TE.  They have him gaining weight and it seems like a disaster.

Njuko has already been gifted the starting job as the move-TE as Cleveland let go of Gary Barnidge and has already moved second year TE Seth DeValve to more of an in-line blocking TE where he has bulked up to become more of a blocker.  Njoku has looked great in mini camp and OTAs.  

I don't know which rookie TE will be most productive but last year Sterling Sheppard looked great in camp and got talked up due to the Giants passing attack and didn't make the sort of fantasy pop that people expected.  

Evans huh? I hope he is a world beater of a TE, because I hope to get him when MFL adds this Evans guy to the rosters.  ;)

This just validates that people are buying the hype. Everett? Because why, hype? Howard is clearly the most pro ready on a quality team, but people will take a TE on the Rams with Goff at QB, because? No reason to pick Everett unless you are a blurb reader. Has more competition to deal with than they other guys too with Higbee. I'm not saying Everett cant be good, just he is the guy you will pick to have the success year 1?  
That's only true if there's some new rule where a team can only play one TE and must throw to him a set number of times.  Tampa and the G men have a lot more talent at receiver, heck even Cleveland does, than the Rams (better qb too for sure).  I don't think any of us are predicting him to be elite out of the gate from south Alabama. goff has to throw to someone and it's not inconceivable that everett becomes his top target by mid season.

I wouldn't draft any of them to be my top TE but that's not the question in this thread. 

That's only true if there's some new rule where a team can only play one TE and must throw to him a set number of times.  Tampa and the G men have a lot more talent at receiver, heck even Cleveland does, than the Rams (better qb too for sure).  I don't think any of us are predicting him to be elite out of the gate from south Alabama. goff has to throw to someone and it's not inconceivable that everett becomes his top target by mid season.

I wouldn't draft any of them to be my top TE but that's not the question in this thread. 
True, but it does eliminate chances when of the teams, Rams are the only one with a legitimate other option at TE. Brate could have an impact on Howard, but with how high they took him, I see the take away a little less. When projecting you should be safe, not shooting for the moon. I project Howard to be the best TE in year one. 

True, but it does eliminate chances when of the teams, Rams are the only one with a legitimate other option at TE. Brate could have an impact on Howard, but with how high they took him, I see the take away a little less. When projecting you should be safe, not shooting for the moon. I project Howard to be the best TE in year one. 
Fwiw I think brate is better than higbee. Besides, everett was pick 44, the Rams first pick.  I don't put much weight on "the teams first pick" but pick at 44 it isn't like he fell far.  

If I was important enough I'd be accused of creating the hype on Everett, not buying into it.  There is a thread for him which will detail the why and safe to say I don't agree with your notion he has the most comp to deal with, in fact the opposite.

Howard is clearly the most pro ready TE, we agree on that, but that is in large part because he's pro ready as a blocker. That's why he is considered the cleanest TE prospect in years and one of safest picks in this draft, because he's a good all around TE. But just isolating what he does as a receiver from the TE position it's certainly debatable if he is more NFL ready then some of these other TE prospects and/or if he has more upside.

I give OJ a slight edge in year 1 over Njoku and Engram. I am skeptical about Eli this year. I watched him play terrible last year just way too much to invest in that offense. I'd put it at a coin flip between Njoku or Engram for second. I give the edge to OJ because he will be out there on every play and that offense will score a lot. Winston loves TEs and I see Tampa in more potential shootouts than the Giants, just based on their divisions.

Jeremy Shockey, the last good TE Eli had only put up 65/891/7 in his best year with him, good not great TE numbers. And they'd played together for four years by then. No way Engram outproduces Howard in TB this year. Engram's a good dynasty investment, but Howard outproduces him this year by a wide margin. Forget about Njoku, he has no QB. 

Jeremy Shockey, the last good TE Eli had only put up 65/891/7 in his best year with him, good not great TE numbers. And they'd played together for four years by then. No way Engram outproduces Howard in TB this year. Engram's a good dynasty investment, but Howard outproduces him this year by a wide margin. Forget about Njoku, he has no QB. 
Eli Manning was drafted in 2004 Shockey in 2002 and Eli only started 7 games as a rookie in 2004. So the best season you are talking about was Eli's second season in the league.

Eli Manning was not playing very well until his age 28 season in 2009. He was below 60% completion rate until 2008 and didn't throw for more than 4000 yards before 2009. Shockey went to the Saints in 2008. So Shockey never played with Eli passing for 4000 yards.

4,000 yards being just 100 or so passing yards over the average of the last 3 seasons (a new standard).

Eli was throwing closer to 500 times per season than 600 during this time and 600 is the average number for Eli the last 3 seasons.

Manning starts playing 16 games in 2005 and Shockey accounted for 22% of the targets 23.7% of his passing yards that year.

Shockey had some injuries in 2006 and 2007 (missed 3 games played limited in others) if we pro rate for those missed games:

2006 (1 missed game) 123 targets 70 receptions 665 yards 7 TD

2007 (2 missed games) 106 targets 65 receptions 707 yards 3 TD 

Shockey's injures follow him with the Saints and he missed more games than that each year for the rest of his career. He does have some improved efficiency stats with Drew Brees because Eli isn't as good as Brees.

Presuming the offense continues to throw the ball around 600 times this season, the pie is bigger than the 557 attempts in 2005 (Shockeys best year with Eli) 

Will Tye, Larry Donnell and Jerell Adams had 113 targets between them last season. The Giants added Rhett Ellison in free agency who can be used as a receiver, but he is more of a blocking TE and I expect will be used this way over any of the holdover TE still with the team.

I can see Engram having 100 targets in 2018 in this offense. For 2017 I am not really expecting more than 80 for Engram, Mostly because rookie TE do not usually do much. So that lower expectation applies to all the rookie TE.

Eli Manning was drafted in 2004 Shockey in 2002 and Eli only started 7 games as a rookie in 2004. So the best season you are talking about was Eli's second season in the league.

Eli Manning was not playing very well until his age 28 season in 2009. He was below 60% completion rate until 2008 and didn't throw for more than 4000 yards before 2009. Shockey went to the Saints in 2008. So Shockey never played with Eli passing for 4000 yards.

4,000 yards being just 100 or so passing yards over the average of the last 3 seasons (a new standard).

Eli was throwing closer to 500 times per season than 600 during this time and 600 is the average number for Eli the last 3 seasons.

Manning starts playing 16 games in 2005 and Shockey accounted for 22% of the targets 23.7% of his passing yards that year.

Shockey had some injuries in 2006 and 2007 (missed 3 games played limited in others) if we pro rate for those missed games:

2006 (1 missed game) 123 targets 70 receptions 665 yards 7 TD

2007 (2 missed games) 106 targets 65 receptions 707 yards 3 TD 

Shockey's injures follow him with the Saints and he missed more games than that each year for the rest of his career. He does have some improved efficiency stats with Drew Brees because Eli isn't as good as Brees.

Presuming the offense continues to throw the ball around 600 times this season, the pie is bigger than the 557 attempts in 2005 (Shockeys best year with Eli) 

Will Tye, Larry Donnell and Jerell Adams had 113 targets between them last season. The Giants added Rhett Ellison in free agency who can be used as a receiver, but he is more of a blocking TE and I expect will be used this way over any of the holdover TE still with the team.

I can see Engram having 100 targets in 2018 in this offense. For 2017 I am not really expecting more than 80 for Engram, Mostly because rookie TE do not usually do much. So that lower expectation applies to all the rookie TE.
My bad. It was Shockey's 4th year, Eli's second. 

I still expect Howard to outproduce Engram in 2018. As I also said, Engram is worth the investment in dynasty leagues. Marshall will only be there for so long. 

My bad. It was Shockey's 4th year, Eli's second. 

I still expect Howard to outproduce Engram in 2018. As I also said, Engram is worth the investment in dynasty leagues. Marshall will only be there for so long. 
Howard will be the third or fourth option. I'll take Njoku though truly they'll probably all disappoint as tes start slow and expectations are crazy.

Howard will be the third or fourth option. I'll take Njoku though truly they'll probably all disappoint as tes start slow and expectations are crazy.
Strongly disagree with this. Evans will be option #1, Howard will become #2 with DeShaun Jackson playing the same 50 catch, 1000 yard deep threat role he played in Washington.

I see Jackson helping Howard's numbers by pulling coverage deep away from the middle. 

Maybe. He hasn't really had a good one since Shockey. 
Eli made tye look competent for half a year. 

Strongly disagree with this. Evans will be option #1, Howard will become #2 with DeShaun Jackson playing the same 50 catch, 1000 yard deep threat role he played in Washington.

I see Jackson helping Howard's numbers by pulling coverage deep away from the middle. 
I see Howard helping Martin, sims and quiz (or whomever) by blocking.  Agree that he'll get receptions but I wouldn't expect much with brate still there and Howard learning routes. 

flysack said:
Maybe. He hasn't really had a good one since Shockey. 
Bennett? But yes, true, partly because TEs know Eli doesnt throw to them, so why sign there?

-OZ- said:
Eli made tye look competent for half a year. 
I know, exactly. Eli doesnt like TEs to use them enough.

flysack said:

I'd be very surprised if Jackson isn't second and Brate may out perform Howard this year. Howard is a lot more raw as a receiver than people believe in here.

Mavis said:
Eli is still not a fan of TEs, normally. 
His slot wrs have always thrived, not sure where you're getting it from. Scary proposition to me though because they seem to be trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

His slot wrs have always thrived, not sure where you're getting it from. Scary proposition to me though because they seem to be trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.
Maybe the fact that none of his TEs really have success or is utilized much. Also, slot WRs are not the exact same thing as a TE, pretty big difference actually.

65-683-8 is a good rookie season for a WR. It wasn't realistic to expect a lot more than that from a rookie WR.

I wouldn't read too much into the comments where Reese claimed Engram was a three down TE - that was just some fluff stating he was capable not that they planned to use him that way (they have TEs better suited for blocking)  - and I have not read anywhere where they are asking him to gain weight (but I may have missed it).

It's perhaps a reach to predict much but Jordan Leggett certainly has an opportunity to put up decent stats now.  

Predicting which rookie TE will put up the best stats this season is basically a waste of time anyway. The list of fantasy relevant rookie TEs is very short, so in redraft you may as well avoid them and in dynasty you'll need to be patient and just hope to see signs of a potential breakout in year 2

Predicting which rookie TE will put up the best stats this season is basically a waste of time anyway. The list of fantasy relevant rookie TEs is very short, so in redraft you may as well avoid them and in dynasty you'll need to be patient and just hope to see signs of a potential breakout in year 2
Anyone who has played fantasy football would agree that rookie TEs are historically unpredictable and to concentrate on the long-term dynasty play.  In this class it 'appears' that OJ Howard and Njoku have the 'best' long range dynasty attributes in that they are bigger and more suitable to being three-down TEs and staying on the field for more plays than Evan.

I am not as high on Engram's long range potential as I am with OJ or Njoku or even a guy like Shaheen who I find intriguing.  The NY media tends to create a continuous stream of hype both positive and negative IMHO.  Sometimes it is warranted and I think Engram is definitely worthy of hype but this draft class is really interesting so I filter the NY media hype that isn't in Tampa Bay or Cleveland to even out the playing field.  The bottom line is that some rookie TE will have 'more' production but it doesn't really matter in the long run.  

Right now it is apples and oranges, which do you favor?    

I'll go with Shaheen.  The Bears wont have too many competitive games going into garbage time.  Its perfect time to get him some PT.  He has the receiving skill set for the NFL. He wins due to trash points.

Just curious - if you guys think this topic is that irrelevant, then why not simply avoid responding?

This is a very deep and strong TE class.  There is a chance that one or more of them becomes a decent FF contributor, especially in the back half of the season.  It's just being able to find the guy who might get the opportunity to get some targets and has a mature enough skill set to get on the field early.  It's why I like Kittle's chances.

Just curious - if you guys think this topic is that irrelevant, then why not simply avoid responding?
I was just making a point about rookie TE production - there really have only been a very small amount, over a many year span, that have put up enough numbers to be fantasy relevant. I thought that was germane to the topic, I apologize if it ruined the thread in anyway.

Here are the top 15 rookie TE fantasy seasons of all time:

1 Mike Ditka (1961) 56-1076-12 235.6

2 Keith Jackson (1988) 81-869-6 203.9

3 Charle Young (1973) 55-854-6 176.4

4 Cam Cleeland (1998) 54-684-6 158.4

5 Junior Miller (1980) 46-584-9 158.4

6 Rob Gronkowski (2010) 42-546-10 156.6

7 John Carlson (2008) 55-627-5 147.7

8 Tim Wright (2013) 54-571-5 141.1

9 Raymond Chester (1970) 42-556-7 139.6

10 Aaron Hernandez (2010) 45-563-6 137.3

11 Hunter Henry (2016) 36-478-8 131.8

12 Robert Awalt (1987) 42-526-6 130.6

13 Ken Dilger (1995) 42-635-4 129.5

14 Bob Tucker (1970) 40-571-5 127.1

15 Jermaine Gresham (2010) 52-471-4 123.1

This is just to add some perspective to what we are discussing here.

This is a very deep and strong TE class.  
I agree with this from a dynasty perspective - and of course it's not impossible that one of these rookies will contribute enough this season to break into fantasy lineups, but I think you'd be better off looking at a veteran for redraft. The odds are incredibly stacked against you. Even Hunter Henry who had the no. 11 rookie TE season of all time was a low end TE1 at best last season.

If we are discussing dynasty, I don't think most owners who drafted a TE in their rookie drafts are going to be looking to start them this season - the key is to be patient.

I'll go with Shaheen.  The Bears wont have too many competitive games going into garbage time.  Its perfect time to get him some PT.  He has the receiving skill set for the NFL. He wins due to trash points.
My vote also, but this may be a homer pick.  Was huge fan predraft and he'll playing time this year.

Anyone who has played fantasy football would agree that rookie TEs are historically unpredictable and to concentrate on the long-term dynasty play.  In this class it 'appears' that OJ Howard and Njoku have the 'best' long range dynasty attributes in that they are bigger and more suitable to being three-down TEs and staying on the field for more plays than Evan.
In FFPC format, which is almost entirely what I play, Jordan Reed has been the #1 TE in PPG the last two seasons so to me the bigger and more suitable for being an every down TE does theory not seem to be a big factor in determining a TE's long range dynasty attributes.

Reminds me of the old Gronk vs Hernandez debates after their rookie season when people were trying to determine which "one" was the guy to own. Gronk supporters said his blocking kept him on the field more while Hernandez supporters argued Gronk's blocking would keep him from running as many routes. In this case they were both good but goes to point of more snaps does not always equate to more routes being run.

If we are discussing dynasty, I don't think most owners who drafted a TE in their rookie drafts are going to be looking to start them this season - the key is to be patient.

I made an assumption that this was a redraft question.  I can't really think of a context where a dynasty owner was focusing only on first year scoring by a TE.

I'm guessing the OP is looking for a late round flyer to roster because the lower half of the vet TE2s are really not very different and you can probably get one off the WW any given week that will score as well as say TE18.

I made an assumption that this was a redraft question.  I can't really think of a context where a dynasty owner was focusing only on first year scoring by a TE.

I'm guessing the OP is looking for a late round flyer to roster because the lower half of the vet TE2s are really not very different and you can probably get one off the WW any given week that will score as well as say TE18.
Probably, or he plays in 32 team leagues? 

I was just making a point about rookie TE production - there really have only been a very small amount, over a many year span, that have put up enough numbers to be fantasy relevant. I thought that was germane to the topic, I apologize if it ruined the thread in anyway.

Here are the top 15 rookie TE fantasy seasons of all time:

1 Mike Ditka (1961) 56-1076-12 235.6

2 Keith Jackson (1988) 81-869-6 203.9

3 Charle Young (1973) 55-854-6 176.4

4 Cam Cleeland (1998) 54-684-6 158.4

5 Junior Miller (1980) 46-584-9 158.4

6 Rob Gronkowski (2010) 42-546-10 156.6

7 John Carlson (2008) 55-627-5 147.7

8 Tim Wright (2013) 54-571-5 141.1

9 Raymond Chester (1970) 42-556-7 139.6

10 Aaron Hernandez (2010) 45-563-6 137.3

11 Hunter Henry (2016) 36-478-8 131.8

12 Robert Awalt (1987) 42-526-6 130.6

13 Ken Dilger (1995) 42-635-4 129.5

14 Bob Tucker (1970) 40-571-5 127.1

15 Jermaine Gresham (2010) 52-471-4 123.1

This is just to add some perspective to what we are discussing here.

I agree with this from a dynasty perspective - and of course it's not impossible that one of these rookies will contribute enough this season to break into fantasy lineups, but I think you'd be better off looking at a veteran for redraft. The odds are incredibly stacked against you. Even Hunter Henry who had the no. 11 rookie TE season of all time was a low end TE1 at best last season.

Funny to see Tim Wright there. I really think he was a good receiver but somehow got to a bad situation. Still think there's a place for him in the NFL, but will he never make better numbers than his rookie season, I doubt it. 

I think rookie te can give you some production in spurts, just not season long usually. Henry did most of his damage early on, hooper had some fantasy relevant games later on in the season. Over the years there have been guys like will tye who have had stretches. Most of this is tied to playing time. I think a guy like roberts could come into DET and score 8 tds this year simply by posting up inside the 5. Rookie te that put up consistent numbers and finish as te1 won't happen. Everett, kittle, njoku, and engram are probably going to lead in playing time, so I'd bet on one of them. 

I think rookie te can give you some production in spurts, just not season long usually. Henry did most of his damage early on, hooper had some fantasy relevant games later on in the season. Over the years there have been guys like will tye who have had stretches. Most of this is tied to playing time. I think a guy like roberts could come into DET and score 8 tds this year simply by posting up inside the 5. Rookie te that put up consistent numbers and finish as te1 won't happen. Everett, kittle, njoku, and engram are probably going to lead in playing time, so I'd bet on one of them. 
Speaking of Kittle, I'm curious why he seems to be getting overlooked. I've scoured all the rookie drafts that have been posted and he's almost never even getting drafted. There seems to be a lot of positives in his favor:

*Beastly athletic profile.  https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/george-kittle/

*Apparent opportunity-reports that San Fran has been trying to deal McDonald, a new coach with some history of using the TE

*Not just an athletic freak-apparently a very good blocker AND has good hands (I read he only dropped one ball last year)

Iowa didn't use him much in the passing game but I can't find anything to suggest that he couldn't do well as a receiver. Should be able to stay on the field as opposed to being a package player. Seems like he should at least be getting drafted in rookie drafts. I took him 3 picks from the end of a rookie draft (6 rounds) and he wasn't even drafted in the other conference (two 16 team conferences). What am I missing? Seems like he should be getting more attention?

Speaking of Kittle, I'm curious why he seems to be getting overlooked. I've scoured all the rookie drafts that have been posted and he's almost never even getting drafted. There seems to be a lot of positives in his favor:

*Beastly athletic profile.  https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/george-kittle/

*Apparent opportunity-reports that San Fran has been trying to deal McDonald, a new coach with some history of using the TE

*Not just an athletic freak-apparently a very good blocker AND has good hands (I read he only dropped one ball last year)

Iowa didn't use him much in the passing game but I can't find anything to suggest that he couldn't do well as a receiver. Should be able to stay on the field as opposed to being a package player. Seems like he should at least be getting drafted in rookie drafts. I took him 3 picks from the end of a rookie draft (6 rounds) and he wasn't even drafted in the other conference (two 16 team conferences). What am I missing? Seems like he should be getting more attention?
The TE class is ridiculously deep this year.  You have the "big 3", then guys like Everett and Shaheen have gotten hype, then you get guys with vocal fans like Butt, Leggett, and J Smith.  By the time you get "down" to Kittle, Saubert, and a couple others it's like fatigue has set in and he's getting overlooked. In leagues where you can flex TE with TE enhances scoring, you could exclusively draft TEs in this year's rookie draft. 

The TE class is ridiculously deep this year.  You have the "big 3", then guys like Everett and Shaheen have gotten hype, then you get guys with vocal fans like Butt, Leggett, and J Smith.  By the time you get "down" to Kittle, Saubert, and a couple others it's like fatigue has set in and he's getting overlooked. In leagues where you can flex TE with TE enhances scoring, you could exclusively draft TEs in this year's rookie draft. 
Great point.  I really liked that I was able to grab Jonnu Smith so late in one of my dynasties.  He's got a great athletic profile and Delanie Walker is no spring chicken.  Mariota obviously likes throwing to the TE and even with Corey Davis as the potential main focus of his passes, there will be enough to go around... even in a run-first offense... for Smith to excel in a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread