What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DT, 1.12 for CJ and 1.06 (1 Viewer)

slicedbred21

Footballguy
12 team dynasty, ppr, all tds 6 points

team 1: D Thomas and 1.12

team 2: CJ Anderson and 1.06

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is a drop-off after the top 6 rookie picks so I may slightly lean towards CJ and the better pick, but I'm lower on Demaryius than most.  

Close enough that it probably comes down to lineup considerations.

If it's a typical 1/2/3/1/1/1 plus a flex, people will more often be starting 2 RB/4 WR than 3/3 - therefore the VBD baseline for WRs will be lower, which combined with their significantly longer careers means mid-tier WRs such as DT will hold significantly more value than mid-tier RBs such as CJA.

If people have the ability to start 4 RBs (for instance 1/2/2/1/1/1 plus 2 FL), the value of mid-tier RBs swings back up enough that I'd lean the CJA side given the higher pick.

In a vacuum, you can probably flip a coin.

Nothing additional to say.  Fair deal that would depend on roster need.  I probably lean the DT side unless there was someone I really wanted at 1.06.

what about this one  

DT, 1.12 and 2018 2nd

CJ, Charles, 1.06
I don't think Charles has much left in the tank but for an additional 2nd rounder it probably isn't a bad thing to lock up both CJ and Charles.  Again, this is somewhat dependent upon your team makeup and needs as to which side I would prefer.  I don't have a lot of faith in CJ/Charles as anything more than a low end RB2 but probably more likely RB3.     

My roster after the trade would be. 

Rodgers, Stafford

Howard, Crowell, CJ, Charles, Coleman, White

Watkins, Adams, Pryor, Wallace, Perriman, Britt

Welker, Fleener, Allen, Barnidge

1.06, 1.11, 3.11, 4.11

I like CJ Anderson and the 1.06 with your roster as long as you're a believer in the long-term upside of Pryor.  I haven't seen anything to believe that he won't improve with better QB play.

See Mine:  Link

So now I also have these 2 offers:

DT, 1.12, 2018 2nd

CJ, Charles, 1.06

or

DT, White, 1.12

CJ, Charles, 1.06

I concerned that neither of these trades actually make my team any better. I am leaning toward the first one but am still torn.  I feel like I have pretty decent depth at WR already and moving up, for what is likely going to be Williams, ends up being a wash with me trading away DT.

Sometimes I think I get excited about trading during the off season just because there isn't anything else going on.

Anyone else care to share an opinion?

Current roster:

QB: Rodgers, Stafford

RB: Howard, Crowell, Coleman, White

WR: DT, Watkins, Adams, Pryor, Wallace, Perriman, Britt, Conley, Gordon

TE: Walker, Fleener, Allen, Barnidge

Taxi: Miller, Treadwell, D. Washington

1.11, 1.12, 3.11, 4.11

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread