What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Riddick/Abdullah for Dixon/West? (1 Viewer)

TheBottomLine

Footballguy
League is 10-team Best Ball PPR.  We start  QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE

My RBs:   David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Ty Montgomery, Ameer Abdullah, Theo Riddick, Danny Woodhead, Mike Gillislee, Adrian Peterson, Alvin Kamara, Paul Perkins, Zach Zenner, Dwayne Washington

My WRs:  OBJ, Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, Sammy Watkins, Davante Adams, DeVante Parker, John Ross, Kevin White, Tyler Lockett, Carlos Henderson, Taiwan Taylor, Quincy Enunwa

I would be trading:

Ameer Abdullah, Theo Riddick, Zach Zenner, Dwayne Washington

for 

Kenneth Dixon, Terrance West, Desean Jackson

Any thoughts?

I would much, much rather have Riddick and Abdullah. 
I have the exact opposite opinion. I think Dixon is a better prospect than Abdullah(or Riddick, and they kind of cancel each other out a bit) and already having Woodhead makes it make sense to get Dixon, West is just a guy but more than Zenner or Washington, but D-Jax what really swings it. He's arguably a top-15 WR in this format, as you get all his bog games and none of his duds.

D Jackson is a valuable asset in a best ball format, not sure if he's a top 15 guy like what travdogg thinks, but he's a nice WR to have since he will go off on some weeks.

So I side with the BAL RBs + DJax.

My gut says do not trade those Detroit guys for that but I appreciate the feedback.  Not sure what I will do but it has been offered to me by an owner who is wanting to get rid of Dixon.

I'd take the DJax side easily.  I'm not an Abdullah believer at all.  I think you'll get more boom games out of DJax than any of the RBs on either side in this trade.

I agree that D-Jax is a great best ball guy but you have quite a few WR's that can cover those 4 starting spots so Jackson becomes a bit of a luxury for you.  So I would be looking at the RB swap.  If I thought they were close than D-Jax swings it to that side.  But if you think the Detroit guys are much, much better than I stay with what you have.

For me, I think it is fairly close so I would make the trade as D-Jax swings it for me. 

Users who are viewing this thread