What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a league (1 Viewer)

nefan12

Footballguy
I have always been into fantasy football and just recently got into listening to fantasy football podcasts, which is where I found out about dynasty and keeper leagues. Looking to join my first dynasty league. I am a college student so a free league would be much more appealing to me.

Good Afternoon,

My name is Edward and I am the owner of MHS Sports. Come come check out www.mhssports.com We have been around for 28th year. Its like a big family. We have had some owners since day one. People who try us stay and keep their teams for years. 

send me an email to support@mhssports.com for our teams for click below for the link for the teams for sale page.

http://www.mhssports.com/teams_for_sale_football.htm

Thank you,

Edward 

I have always been into fantasy football and just recently got into listening to fantasy football podcasts, which is where I found out about dynasty and keeper leagues. Looking to join my first dynasty league. I am a college student so a free league would be much more appealing to me.
Did you find something, or are you still looking? If you are looking for free dynasty leagues, you would do well to check out Zealotsfield.com

We often have openings, though I don't know if there are any at this time. We run about 80 dynasty leagues with different formats, most feature 53 man rosters and the only fee is to cover site fees...about 6 or 7 bucks a season.

Did you find something, or are you still looking? If you are looking for free dynasty leagues, you would do well to check out Zealotsfield.com

We often have openings, though I don't know if there are any at this time. We run about 80 dynasty leagues with different formats, most feature 53 man rosters and the only fee is to cover site fees...about 6 or 7 bucks a season.
This might be exactly what I'm looking for. I'll definitely check out your site. Thank you for posting it!

Users who are viewing this thread