What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T&P Please (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
My 17 year old son was admitted to the hospital with a 10x8 cm mass in his abdomen which was affecting his bladder and kidney function.  He's currently getting an MRI to be followed by a biopsy. 

I'm having a hard time being strong for him... gotta hold it together.  If you are so inclined, any thoughts, prayers, and general good thoughts his way would be most appreciated.

Be the best man you can be for him.  He will pull through and this will be a defining moment in  your relationship.  Best wishes, you're going to pull through!

Thanks everyone... appreciate the support.  Feels like a piling on after my wife's breast cancer fight last year and my MIL's ongoing 6+ year fight with primary peritoneal cancer.  Need this to be "nothing".

Thanks everyone... appreciate the support.  Feels like a piling on after my wife's breast cancer fight last year and my MIL's ongoing 6+ year fight with primary peritoneal cancer.  Need this to be "nothing".
Cancer is the suck. My wife's about to lose her dad to cancer after losing her mom a few years ago. No need to feel anything guilty in this situation. My sons are my world, couldn't imagine and I hope for my sake I don't ever have to.

t&p's, best of luck. I have a 15 and 20 year old son and I'd be unglued in your shoes. I hope you're able to keep it together

Do your best to keep the positive thoughts.  You got this, he's got this and I bet there is nothing to worry about!  :suds:

T&P Keerock.  The guy who sits across from me at the office just had his 21-y/o daughter diagnosed with a mass on her pituitary gland.  He was a mess a few weeks ago.  Turns out it's benign, but causing her some hormonal issues that make her really tired.  In the last few weeks, they've medicated and she's doing a lot better. 

Easy to jump right to the worst case, but that's not always where these things end up.  Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread