What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T&P Please (2 Viewers)

Keerock said:
98/56... a little low for him, but not by much.  We even called them on it.  Seemed like we knew more than they did (turns out we did)
Sheesh. I'm sorry he had to go through that. 

Tecumseh said:
Were his BP's in the toilet? Tachycardic? That's a ton of fluid to put on him just for an elevated white count. 
There are sepsis protocols in place at most ERs to rapidly initiate treatment for anything vaguely resembling sepsis. As a result, many patients get flooded with fluids and receive antibiotics unnecessarily.

There are sepsis protocols in place at most ERs to rapidly initiate treatment for anything vaguely resembling sepsis. As a result, many patients get flooded with fluids and receive antibiotics unnecessarily.
I'm aware. I'm a pediatric oncology nurse.  That;s why I was asking.

Please send up some extra T&P for Jack.  He’s not doing well... disease in his chest and lungs making it difficult to breathe and now has disease in his jaw.  Kid needs a miracle right now. 😢
Jack's an amazing kid who can conjure a miracle.  All my best vibes and healing thoughts coming his way.

thoughts, good vibes and prayers for Jack, you and the rest of the clan. Be well, brother. i have a Native American healing ceremony this weekend, i will whisper Jack’s name to the Great Spirit.

Very troubling to read this to say the least.   I pray for Jack and your whole family for the strength to get through this.

Keerock said:
Please send up some extra T&P for Jack.  He’s not doing well... disease in his chest and lungs making it difficult to breathe and now has disease in his jaw.  Kid needs a miracle right now. 😢
Well ####.  Come on Jack, you've got this!

I have a faith prayer box, and sometimes I will write down a special prayer and place it in it. I put one in for Jack. You and your family are in my prayers too.  

Users who are viewing this thread