What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T&P Please (2 Viewers)

My wife and I are both so sorry and wish your family love and strength.  I couldn't finish Jack's obituary without tearing up.  Such a strong young man...

My condolences go out to you and your family -- you're in my thoughts, and if wanted, prayers.

Bless you, Kee, and with love from this internet stranger.

-T

I don't have the words. What an incredible young man. May you all find your way through this difficult time leaning on each other for strength. May you find peace in the memories you were blessed with in the time you were given. So sorry Kee.

I am just so sad and sorry to read this and am at a loss for words. What your family has gone through nobody should have to endure. Bless the Keerock family and please give them some peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
F! I'm so sorry Kee. I can not even fathom what you must be going through. MY thoughts are with you and your family as you go through this tragedy. 

My sweet Jack passed away yesterday after an unbelievable fight against a disease that was just relentless.  He fought harder and endured more than I can even imagine, both physically and mentally.  He was a smart, happy, brave, strong, unbelievable young man and this world is a much worse place without him.

I truly thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your outpouring of encouragement, concern, thoughts and prayers over the last 2 years.  It provided Jack and me with comfort knowing that even "Dad's nerdy internet friends" were pulling for him.  Please continue to pray for my family as this is an unbearable time for us.

https://www.obriensullivanfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Jackson-Stegmeyer/#!/Obituary
I am so sorry Kee.

My thoughts are with you and your family :(

How very hard to read.

Kee - I'd imagine all that strength that he showed in his fight to you and your family is now the part of him that your family will continue to show and share with each other and his memory. Bless you and Jack.

Absolutely gutted. 😢😢😢😢 May he rest in peace. He fought hard but ####### cancer finally won. 💔💔💔💔

🙏🏻to you and your family for peace and strength.❤ simply cannot imagine. God bless you all, especially Jack. Xxx

I am so sorry for your loss, Kee. Jack's immense strength and bravery were truly awe-inspiring. Can't imagine what you're going through. Love to you and your family.

Life is a strange & awful gift. That strangers can be taught so much of spirit, grace & courage and a young man of the mettle to do so be made to suffer so. That a family twists in so cruel a wind to gain & give such special love. May Jack's survivors always be propelled by the memory of his resilience and their own strength in answering the call of his time among them. Upon hearing of the loss of him, me Ma began a novena for Jack's soul and his family's recovery from this ordeal. May he rest in peace.

I feel like a ahole having not clicked on this thread since the initial T& P.  I went back and read the entire thing and broke down Midway through when op said Jack's social life went away.  Then him having to move out of the dorm... A 19yo kid shouldn't have to go through this crap.  I feel terrible for your family keerock.  T&P. I'll never forget jack & how strong he was.

My heart breaks for you. He was a fighter, so are you and you're family, you still have each other to help get through this. So sorry, continued good vibes coming your way. Jack's bravery will be remembered.

He fought like a champ. My condolences as I just couldn’t imagine what you’re feeling as a dad of 3 boys myself. I don’t think I could handle it as well as you clearly have. I’m so sorry.

So sorry Keerock. My heart goes out to you and the family. Jack was a fighter and you are a great dad.

Users who are viewing this thread