What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T&P Please (1 Viewer)

So sorry to hear this Keerock. Thoughts, and prayers to your son and to your family.

Best of luck for a full and speedy recovery.

Sending positive vibes your way.  I'm sure this feels like a gut punch, so keep coming back here for good thoughts when you need to reload...we're all pulling for you.

if you dont mind sharing, what is his name?
His name is Jack.  

SMH... rhabdomyosarcoma.  From the prostrate and/or bladder. Fairly progressed.  Not sure how far until everything can be completely analyzed.

Predicting 3-4 months of very aggressive chemo.  Poor kid :(  only 2 weeks of his Junior year left.  School has said he can skip finals and his grades will stay as is.  Summer baseball is a no-go.

Thanks for your continued thoprawishes.  He laughed when I told him a bunch of internet nerds were praying for him ?
Damn it. #### cancer! All my love to Jack with continual t's & p's for him & your whole family. xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...  I just prayed for "Keerock's Son".  I assume the big guy can figure out who that is for.  Hang in there.  He's young and strong... Kick that MF'n cancer's ###!

I just saws this, Keerock.  I'm thinking about you and your boy - it's great that you've got him in a good hospital for this.

If you don't mind, what were the symptoms that led to getting tested?

I just saws this, Keerock.  I'm thinking about you and your boy - it's great that you've got him in a good hospital for this.

If you don't mind, what were the symptoms that led to getting tested?
Unable to pee and or completely empty his bladder.  Mass was blocking urethra.

Praying my non-religious ### off for you and yours. If it matters, I'm due.

Seriously, I hope your son is getting the best medical care possible.

SMH... rhabdomyosarcoma.  From the prostrate and/or bladder. Fairly progressed.  Not sure how far until everything can be completely analyzed.

Predicting 3-4 months of very aggressive chemo.  Poor kid :(  only 2 weeks of his Junior year left.  School has said he can skip finals and his grades will stay as is.  Summer baseball is a no-go.

Thanks for your continued thoprawishes.  He laughed when I told him a bunch of internet nerds were praying for him ?
Wow.  That certainly wasn't the news that I was hoping for--but your son seems like a very strong kid.  Kids tend to be very resilient and bounce back from things abnormally well--so I will continue to be optimistic while hoping and praying for him and the family at the same time.  From what I read later in the thread--it sounds like you guys have done a wonderful job getting him to the best medical facilities out there--which is a great thing.   Good luck and thank you for taking the time to keep your internet family updated on how things are going during these stressful times.  

i was holding off snooping in this thread, Kee, because i hate this kind of news. i'm sorry your boy is going to have to go through this. find strength and courage in this for your family.

I'm just very sorry to hear this. It's hard for me to find words that arent stupid cliches but I'm hoping for the best for your son. And for you.

Sorry to hear the results Kee, T&P for Jack. Hope he kicks cancers ### 8 ways from Sunday. #### cancer!

Adding to the collective T&Ps of the internet's best nerds, looking forward to someday reading about a full recovery. 

Sorry Kee - words can't express what it means to have your child in a serious health situation.  As hard as it is, you have to stay strong for him as you know.  

He's young and he can overcome this.  You have always seemed like such a good guy - I think that makes it even harder for many of us here to think about what you are going through.  Please keep us updated, you, your son, and your family will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers man.  

Thoughts and Prayers Kee. Sometimes the Docs can really pull off magic these days so let this be one of those days. 

Hoping this is just a major character builder. You'll all be in my thoughts. Keep us posted. 

Kee, you're one of the genuinely good people that haunts this board and I can't help but think you've raised your son to be the same.

You'll be strong and he will undoubtedly be stronger throughout this whole ordeal. Have faith and know that every day, more and more people are able to look back and say that they beat this ####### disease. I know plenty of them and that fills me with hope for Jack to end up being able to say the same thing 

Best of luck to him in this battle.

Users who are viewing this thread