What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NPR Tiny Desk Concerts - Your Favorites? (1 Viewer)

JAMES!

Footballguy
I love these Tiny Desk Concerts from NPR. So many great ones and I love discovering new music from these. What are your favorites?

My two favorites:

Iron and Wine

He blows me away. The whole show is brilliant. I think Big Burned Hand is the best song ever played in any Tiny Desk. I've watched it about two hundred times I think.

The National

I started the link at their 3rd song "Pink Rabbits". That and the next song Sea of Love are so great in that stripped down setting. I feel like with these songs and the Iron and Wine songs, they sound so much better here than they do on the albums.

If you're a fan of these Tiny Desk shows, link your favorite ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
quite extraordinary, but i cant escape the feeling Janeway is Frank Caliendo doing an imitation of a composite Stax/Volt singer. we forgave it Joss Stone cuz she was a prodigy, but it's magnificently off-putting here
I understand where you are coming from, but I really like this unconditionally (reminiscent of our opposing view of Roy Buchanan). It's not the real McCoy, but it sure is sweet sounding. 

:blackdot:

Watched a few of these recently and for whatever reason really enjoyed the Pat Benetar tiny desk.  Probably the interaction between her and her husband.

Pat Benetar

Users who are viewing this thread