What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

what blood type are you? (1 Viewer)

I went in for a physical last month, and asked the doctor my blood type, since I didn't know. 

He didn't know either. 

"Meh, we don't type anymore. If you get into an accident, get O negative, you'll be fine." 

If you want to know, there's an at-home test kit that is somewhat reliable, but mainly for entertainment purposes only. If you really want to know, go donate blood and they'll tell you. 

(If you can. If you've had homosexual sex recently, I think you're still barred) 
####.....,I'll be sure to pass this on to Koya too

A+ - gave blood and got a card that said what blood type I was.  Although they misspelled my name, so sho knows for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I'm O+ but never officially asked. I know my wife is A+ because she says she has smart blood and it makes it easy for me to remember if there's ever an emergency. 

I went in for a physical last month, and asked the doctor my blood type, since I didn't know. 

He didn't know either. 

"Meh, we don't type anymore. If you get into an accident, get O negative, you'll be fine." 
Had a similar discussion with my doctor a year ago. I learned, at least here in MN, you can get tested for free at the State Fair. It's really quick.

Turns out I'm an over achiever. A+.

Users who are viewing this thread