What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017-18 NBA (Playoffs): A gasping, wheezing thread begs message board poster arguing how Jordan never lost a Finals to just let it die in peace (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Fatty McGoo ate his husband’s weight in HaagenDazs, while butchering the English language, while watching the worst tournament the sports God’s ever put together. 

Great job, guy. :thumbup:  

Please choose:

1.  Lebron is an emotional leader who super cares and punching something was understandable because he cares so much and wants to win.

2.  Lebron is a bad leader who punches walls and hurts his team since he is the everything on his team.

There is no 3.

Please reply to this post if you are believing the broken hand thing is fake. Thank you. 
When my 5 year old comes in from playing screaming that she fell off her bike and “thinks” she broke her leg, there is a 90% chance she fell off her bike and a 1% chance her leg is broken.

Please choose:

1.  Lebron is an emotional leader who super cares and punching something was understandable because he cares so much and wants to win.

2.  Lebron is a bad leader who punches walls and hurts his team since he is the everything on his team.

There is no 3.
3. LeBron is a great teammate and saw a bee near JR Smith's head. He yelled watch out and tried to punch the bee but it moved and he hit a blackboard instead.

Please choose:

There is no 3.
3. LeBron tried to punch Smith in the head, but mid swing he realized Smith is just a dumb idiot.  Using his super human reflexes LeBron altered his swing and hit a near by blackboard.

Feeling extremely bad for all the professions that can't afford to hit a blackboard, he donated his entire 2019 salary to buying blackboards.

Soon he will announce that he is joining the Warriors for the league minimum for the 2019 season. 

Last edited by a moderator:
When my 5 year old comes in from playing screaming that she fell off her bike and “thinks” she broke her leg, there is a 90% chance she fell off her bike and a 1% chance her leg is broken.
This is a terrible analogy.

In the real world either LeBron broke his hand or he's lying.  Unless you believe that LeBron thinks he broke his hand a week later but refused to have any of his medical staff look at it.

It was a whiteboard, people.

Please stop with the fake news.

:P
LeBon James had two MRIs on his right hand after punching a blackboard after Game 1 of the Finals, according to Brian Windhorst and Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com.

His hand was supposedly too swollen for the first MRI to provide any results. A second one at a later time found that it was a bone contusion in his right hand. Surgery is not expected for James. He has also been wearing a soft cast on his right hand and was wearing it at his postgame presser after Game 4 on Friday. He said he "pretty much played the last three games with a broken hand." We'll continue to monitor the status of his hand as well as his free agency decision this summer. LeBron said a lot has changed since his last free agency decision. He talked about his kids being older and that he'll sit down with his family and make a decision.

Source: Brian Windhorst on Twitter

See he isn't racist!

LeBon James had two MRIs on his right hand after punching a blackboard after Game 1 of the Finals, according to Brian Windhorst and Dave McMenamin of ESPN.com.

His hand was supposedly too swollen for the first MRI to provide any results. A second one at a later time found that it was a bone contusion in his right hand. Surgery is not expected for James. He has also been wearing a soft cast on his right hand and was wearing it at his postgame presser after Game 4 on Friday. He said he "pretty much played the last three games with a broken hand." We'll continue to monitor the status of his hand as well as his free agency decision this summer. LeBron said a lot has changed since his last free agency decision. He talked about his kids being older and that he'll sit down with his family and make a decision.

See he isn't racist!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2018/06/09/lebron-james-injured-hand-punching-white-board-following-game-1-loss/687238002/

CLEVELAND — LeBron James played the final three games of the NBA Finals with a deep bone contusion in his right shooting hand that was suffered while punching a whiteboard in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ locker room after Game 1, two people with knowledge of the situation told USA TODAY Sports.

Please don't play identity politics.

This is a terrible analogy.

In the real world either LeBron broke his hand or he's lying.  Unless you believe that LeBron thinks he broke his hand a week later but refused to have any of his medical staff look at it.
No I believe he punched something and his hand hurt a little and he can’t wait to talk about it. I’m basing this on the last 2 decades of him crying wolf when touched. 

See he isn't racist!
If the Cavs use chalk blackboards instead of whiteboards with markers, this is reason enough to leave that sad franchise. 

The whole thing was awesome, but my favorite part was when the Raptors had their gathering and then were laying on the ground and one Raptor said "Am I dying?" and the other one said " No you are just choking, you get used to it."

:lmao:
:lmao:  Loved that part

lebron will leave, but he has to stay in the east,  no sense going west to battle the warriors.  i assume philly.  lebron could grab 11 guys at the Y and make the playoffs.

yeah Lebron will be in Philly. question is what else they will need to add to be on same level with Dubs. i assume Reddick will be back, and i can see Korver coming back to Philly if Lebron comes here. big question will be where Fultz will be. if he is like he was in summer league they will have good depth

will be a tough fit salary wise to get LBJ, Korver, and Redick unless they trade for one of the CLE guys.  What's their cap number $69M-ish?

will be a tough fit salary wise to get LBJ, Korver, and Redick unless they trade for one of the CLE guys.  What's their cap number $69M-ish?
something like that, but guarantee they can get JJ at a good price, and it would be more about what Korver wants. i can 6ers sending Cavs one of their 4 2nd round picks for Korver (Cavs have zero reason to keep him when Lebron leaves)

something like that, but guarantee they can get JJ at a good price, and it would be more about what Korver wants. i can 6ers sending Cavs one of their 4 2nd round picks for Korver (Cavs have zero reason to keep him when Lebron leaves)
yes but they will be hard capped.  I don't think Lebron max plus KK 7.5M plus JJ will fit under.  $30.5 is their practical space.

yes but they will be hard capped.  I don't think Lebron max plus KK 7.5M plus JJ will fit under.  $30.5 is their practical space.
got plenty of time to figure it out. no way Bayliss and his 8 mill are on the books next year. i'm just glad we aren't still thinking Colangelo will stay with the team after bashing the majority of it. that is all i need for the next few weeks. 

actually hope we get more of it, the Jerry Colangelo threatening the 6'ers if they got rid of Brian isn't dying down. such a gross story, but truly entertaining too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread