What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Project 6 Draftmaster -Double Up! (1 Viewer)

Coin Flip

Footballguy
Here are the rules!  I will likely run 5-10 of these types of leagues throughout the summer until the season begins.  I will have different price points but the first one will be $20.  Leaguesafe will hold money and I keep nothing for commish set up.

Project 6 Draftmaster (x2) League!

Weekly best ball starters:   9

Roster size: 22  League size: 12 teams

Start:  1QB    1/5 RBs     1/5 WRs     1/3 TE   1Def

See Scoring here:

As in all draftmaster leagues you will draft and go.  No weekly committment.  Some call these leagues best ball leagues.  Once the draft is complete MFL will set your best weekly lineup based on the roster you drafted on draft day.  This will be a total points league, no weekly matchups.  At the end of 16 weeks the team with the highest total points will be the leagues DRAFTMASTER!  

League fee:  $20   (20 x 12 = $240)

Payouts per league:  1st thru 6th spots double your money Win $40 Teams 7-12 win zero.

League fees will be kept in Leaguesafe.

Thanks for your interest I think we will start next week.  This will be the 2nd league.  I filled the first one and we began drafting already.

Users who are viewing this thread