What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Northern Exposure is a wonderful family man, outstanding person and a damn fine American ( even though he's Canadian) and I respect him (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends, I personally don't know much about you other than dong pics and I think you have clinical depression (rough go there brother) and aren't you employed by a CVS type place? Or is it a temp agency? And I think you are looking for a new job...Holy ####!!! I spend way too much time here.

Okay then, I may be in as a sponsor.  Which NE we talking about? Exposure? Revival? Someone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends, I personally don't know much about you other than dong pics and I think you have clinical depression, and aren't you employees by a CVS type place? Or is it a temp agency. And I think you are looking for a new job...Holy ####!!! I spend way too much time here.

Okay then, I may be in as a sponsor.  Which NE we talking about? Exposure? Revival? Someone else?
Northern Exposure

I would like to be special referee.  I would reserve the right to jump in and brawl at any point wwe style

I would like to be special referee.  I would reserve the right to jump in and brawl at any point wwe style
Not during our bout. We can set up an FFA royal rumble on the card if needed.

We will be needing nuetral officials though. If he accepts.

Thanks man. I like you too! I would think most in the FFA like me or are indifferent towards me.
'ppreciate it. But...didn't your avatar used to be of the dad from Seventh Heaven? Big music guy? Because I know I like that guy.

Damn I'm getting old. Can't remember #### anymore.

'ppreciate it. But...didn't your avatar used to be of the dad from Seventh Heaven? Big music guy? Because I know I like that guy.

Damn I'm getting old. Can't remember #### anymore.
Don't know about the avatar, it wasn't me. Big music guy could be Northern Voice? 

You want to fight Northern Exposure?  He's one of the nicest people on this board.  At least pretend-fight someone that people don't like.

This thread needs to go away. Challenging somebody to physical altercation over differences on an internet message board?  Seriously Rok--take this thread down as it's not a good look for you or anybody else.  If not--can any staff member- @Aaron Rudnicki consider taking this down?   

I think you have to prove your bona fides first.  Please post video of you taking a Kewpie doll out with your mad combat skills and your intimidating Safety build.

This thread needs to go away. Challenging somebody to physical altercation over differences on an internet message board?  Seriously Rok--take this thread down as it's not a good look for you or anybody else.  If not--can any staff member- @Aaron Rudnicki consider taking this down?   
It's a sporting event. Don't make me call you out too.

If this thread gets nuked do I lose my likes on my post? If so that would be very disappointing and I would have to call out Rok.

Last edited by a moderator:
His choice. I am open to discussing other forms of competition if he is not up to it physically.Will the FFA members sponser and support this event?

This is not shtick.
Adults solving their differences through violence

If you want we can lock you 2 in a cage and you can throw poop at each other and pick gnats off each other's back

Adults solving their differences through violence

If you want we can lock you 2 in a cage and you can throw poop at each other and pick gnats off each other's back
Rok is legit. He lives his life one quarter mile at a time--all he wants is the cash and the respect....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread