What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Le Mans (1 Viewer)

GOB

Footballguy
Anybody else watch this?

I caught the Amazon documentary about it and am excited to watch it. 

The amount of money they pour into these machines is crazy. 

This is my first obviously but I read up on it and am a fan. 

War Toyota!

The mechanical problems on the #2 Porsche is a big hit on the LMP1 battle.  There's now just one Porsche against the Toyotas.    LMP2 doesn't really hold my interest.  The best racing will be in the GTE classes where balance of performance dictates closely matched competition.

It's really not exciting viewing for a casual viewer but it's perfect for streaming as background over the 24 hours.

The mechanical problems on the #2 Porsche is a big hit on the LMP1 battle.  There's now just one Porsche against the Toyotas.    LMP2 doesn't really hold my interest.  The best racing will be in the GTE classes where balance of performance dictates closely matched competition.

It's really not exciting viewing for a casual viewer but it's perfect for streaming as background over the 24 hours.
Oh yeah I've got the US Open on and Le Mans on the other tv.

I'm not doing a thing until tomorrow morning. Pants seem like a long shot at this point.

Eephus said:

Yep, the Ford GT is my favorite looking car, the Corvettes are always right there, and the Ferrari's have the best sound, IMO.

LMP1 isn't the same now that Audi dropped their program. I miss the Audi teams.

In the past I would root for American LeMans Series teams, now I root for all the IMSA teams and affiliated drivers. This and Leguna Seca are my favorite sports car races to watch on TV. The race in August at Virginia International is the best because I attend it every year :pickle:

:banned:

Why did Audi drop their program? Tired of winning?
Speculation was, that after the whole Volkswagen AG emissions scandal back in 2015, Volkswagen decided to cut the sports car program. Total speculation, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me.

The official word is that they wanted to devote more time to the Formula E Series because that's where the future of auto sports is going. So they say :shrug:

Edit: It was a very unceremonious end to such a great program. People like Dr. Ullrich, head of the program, and other key individuals were allowed to stay on but their focus would be turning to other endeavors inside V-AG

Last edited by a moderator:
Speculation was, that after the whole Volkswagen AG emissions scandal back in 2015, Volkswagen decided to cut the sports car program. Total speculation, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me.

The official word is that they wanted to devote more time to the Formula E Series because that's where the future of auto sports is going. So they say :shrug:

Edit: It was a very unceremonious end to such a great program. People like Dr. Ullrich, head of the program, and other key individuals were allowed to stay on but their focus would be turning to other endeavors inside V-AG
Money is the short answer for any question involving factory involvement in motorsports.  The TDI scandal sped up the timetable but it didn't make long term sense to have two divisions battling it out.

Although Porsche is reportedly mulling over a Formula E program.

Night falls and we're down one Porsche, one Toyota and one Corvette.  Still a long way to go.

For a spec series, LMP2 sure is strung out.  It's 3 min back to P4.

Money is the short answer for any question involving factory involvement in motorsports.  The TDI scandal sped up the timetable but it didn't make long term sense to have two divisions battling it out.

Although Porsche is reportedly mulling over a Formula E program.
Agree about the money, Audi spent a great deal of loot on all the cars from the R8 to the R18.

I'm a huge LMP fan, truthfully though, if LMP1 was discontinued, I'd be fine with it. P2 would have to stay and possibly adding another class the P's in IMSA would be alright.

I was one of those fans that believed that sports car racing wouldn't be as good when all the series eliminated GT1. I was wrong, there hasn't been any drop off by making GT2 (I know, it's not called that anymore. But that's the spec GT Pro is) the top non-prototype class. Hell, the best GT's run here in the states, always have.

Watched some of this with a friend who has recently gotten super into it all.  More entertaining than I thought, seems kinda ####ty all the other Toyota got killed so early.

Watched some of this with a friend who has recently gotten super into it all.  More entertaining than I thought, seems kinda ####ty all the other Toyota got killed so early.

Honestly...this is the best race on the planet. Sebring and Petit Le Mans are fantastic, as far as endurance races go, but Circuit de la Sarthe is the greatest track one could watch from any vantage. Just my :2cents:

Also, "Garage 56," should attract so much more attention here in the states than it does.

My bucket list is small, but I'd like to get to Le Mans and the Nuerburgring 24 in the next few years.

Another neat, and often-time, bothersome, aspect of sports car racing is the governing bodies. LeMans is governed by the ACO, while most other racing (mostly European and IMSA here in the states) is governed by the FIA (think Formula 1 for Europe and ALMS now IMSA here in the states).

Anybody that posts about GrandAm, well, think before you post. TIA

By the way, my avatar is a direct lift from, "Flying Lizard Motorsports," one of the most decorated GT teams in the history of the ALMS.

The #2 Porsche looked to be out of it after 6 hours but persevered for P1 overall after its team car failed in the 21st hour.  I slept through the hours when #2 caught and passed the LMP2 leaders.  The race recaps made it sound like this was in some doubt.

Heartbreaking loss for Corvette #63 to lose the lead coming to the white flag after cutting a tire.  The GTE racing was so close for the entire 24 hours with five different manufacturers finishing on the lead lap.

This race never disappoints.

Porsche is pulling its factory team out of LMP1 at the end of the season.  They're going to go to Formula E which has lower costs and different PR.  There are also speculation about Porsche reentering Formula 1 when the regulations change in 2020.

This leaves only Toyota in LMP1 for 2018 which doesn't seem sustainable.  Le Mans will survive, it always has, but only one team competing for first overall will diminish the race a bit until the situation changes.

Porsche is pulling its factory team out of LMP1 at the end of the season.  They're going to go to Formula E which has lower costs and different PR.  There are also speculation about Porsche reentering Formula 1 when the regulations change in 2020.

This leaves only Toyota in LMP1 for 2018 which doesn't seem sustainable.  Le Mans will survive, it always has, but only one team competing for first overall will diminish the race a bit until the situation changes.
Going to drop the good ole, "Dot," here and add some commentary.  

Not surprised that Porsche will discontinue the LMP1 program. Why should they go on? The second car won Le Mans after going into the garage for almost an hour. Toyota hasn't shown that they can win on a regular basis in W.E.C., along with the fact that Audi and Peugeot aren't coming back.  

Man, really miss the Puegeot 908 HDI FAP, talk about some classic battles with the Audi cars. 

Petit 2017 is upon us and I'm very excited to hear from the head of IMSA about the state of the Series, especially now that Porsche is leaving sports car endurance racing. The Porsche exit affects World Endurance Championship, not IMSA. I could go on and on about the series that have ran in Europe but it doesn't matter now. Grand-AM, as it is, has a small footprint now and will continue to diminish with the years that come. 

Like I said, should LMP1 cease to exist, IN EUROPE and around the world, LMP2 will get a small bump. The GT classes will only get better.

Also, if you did't notice, all the cockpits are closed now. 

The Audi R8 was an open cockpit as was the R10 and R15. The R18 and beyond are all closed cockpit cars. 

Not complaining, just making observations.

Last thoughts, drunk as I am. :banned:

For 2018, not going to care about World Endurance Championship. Now that Porsche has terminated their LMP1 program, that leaves only Toyota. Why should they (Toyota) go on spending several million dollars a year to compete? WEC will go on, I'm not here to make the claim that the series is dead. 

For North America, here's what I got:

The "Captain", along with Helio, Juan Pablo and Simon Pagenaud (dont care if the spelling is right), showed up to the 2017 Petit LeMans with an Oreca that they destroyed in practice and replaced within several days. Dudes won Pole Position only to see the effort get torpedoed in the first hour and finish 3rd in Class and overall.

They, along with several other teams will make the move to LMP1 classification via DPi in 2018 and beyond.

Sneaker alert, Joest is going to jump into the action. Don't sleep on that organization. They've been out for a while, what's stopping them?

I remember the the Penske Porsche Spyders from years past. Helio has a Class "Win" @Petit with one of Penske cars about 10 or so years ago, in the old, "LMP2," class at Petit LeMans. 

The "Captain," actually left the American LeMans Series before Audi. 

My only hope is that Chris Dyson leaves WEC and comes back to America. Our country is better off when the Dyson's are racing stateside instead of chasing a title that European's will always win. Same goes for Traci, or, Tracy Krohn.

Like I said earlier, should LMP1 be discontinued, racing won't suffer, it will adapt. The Captain wouldn't be putting a Two-Car effort into IMSA if there wasn't an opportunity to make money (cause after-all thats what it's all about). 

The 2018 IMSA is going to be fantastic. 

I'd start a thread about it but i work (yes i do work), and drink to much to keep up with it. (Thank goodness to DVR)

Cheers to you all!

Just a follow-up to my last post: http://motorsports.nbcsports.com/2017/10/11/dizinno-imsas-platinum-potential-evident-in-petit-le-mans-finale/

I could take umbrage with a few statements the author makes about ALMS in this story, but, that's all in the past now. ALMS was always better than Grand-Am  :2cents:

However, one good point about how the ACO will go forward with the top prototype class was made. Maybe DPi has a place on the world stage. :shrug:

I'm not going to lie, Daytona Prototype cars were ugly, period. Not only that, they were slow compared to an LMP1 anywhere on the planet and barely out-paced the old GT1 class. I hated that class of sports-car. The only reason I would watch Grand-Am was for the GT class cars. (Remember, there was no LMP2 style vehicle in that series.) It was DP and GT, total crap  :2cents:

LeMans will always be the Golden Ring teams want to grab. So, maybe America will be leading the way with regard to a new and more cost effective platform that European teams will want to adopt and run. Time will tell, right? 

I'm just pleased about the Captain and Joest jumping back into the Series. 

All apologies for,  :hijacked: , sometimes that's what a goofy drunk from WV will do :banned:

See you in February for the Daytona 24 (where teams like Rebellion[one of my faves] and other Euros will show up to run their equipment)

ETA: Next season, 2018, is the last that Michelin will supply tires only to IMSA GTLM. (Falken and Dunlop were allowed/grandfathered the first year, IIRC). After that, if I'm remembering right, all those teams went to Michelin.

Beginning with the 2019 season, Michelin will be the only tire provider (tyre for you Euro types) to each IMSA class. This is a significant development and can only make North American sports car racing even more competitive on the world stage.  :thumbup:

Love the drunken slob takes, even though I don't understand half of them.  Glad I have this starred, will be interesting to see what Le Mans is like next year.

I had the Petit LeMans on as background noise for most of the race.  BoP and full course yellows make for manufactured competition but close and exciting racing in every class. 

I agree w/ Drunken Slob about the old Daytona Prototypes but they kept the sports car racing flame burning in the this country.  The new DP cars are a big improvement.  I can live without the LMP1s because those megabucks factory programs are only out for themselves.   The current LMP1 formula is dead, I hope the 2019 specs are better but that really only matters for one race a year.

At a lower level of megabucks, hats off to Corvette for winning GTLM constructors once again.  Considering all the miles they ran over the season, a few seconds here and there and BWM or Ford could have won.

Can't wait til the Rolex 24.  I hope the established DP teams are up to the challenge from Joest and Penske.

I had the Petit LeMans on as background noise for most of the race.  BoP and full course yellows make for manufactured competition but close and exciting racing in every class. 

I agree w/ Drunken Slob about the old Daytona Prototypes but they kept the sports car racing flame burning in the this countryThe new DP cars are a big improvement.  I can live without the LMP1s because those megabucks factory programs are only out for themselves.   The current LMP1 formula is dead, I hope the 2019 specs are better but that really only matters for one race a year.

At a lower level of megabucks, hats off to Corvette for winning GTLM constructors once again.  Considering all the miles they ran over the season, a few seconds here and there and BWM or Ford could have won.

Can't wait til the Rolex 24.  I hope the established DP teams are up to the challenge from Joest and Penske.
:goodposting:

Some drunk thoughts, good sir. (Please forgive me if I sky some of the spelling, lol, and miss some of the bolded, still trying to figure out this Mac keyboard).

BoP: has and will always happen. One of the interviews was with a Mercedes AMG pilot in the GT Daytona Class that had a number if kilo's added to the vehicle weight was very mad.

Daytona Prototypes: You and I will have to agree to disagree regarding how important they were to North American sports car racing. When the consolidation occurred, I tuned out. Maybe the NASCAR types enjoyed that class, I didn't. LMP1 was still King, in my mind  :2cents:

The new DP cars are a big improvement: I agree with you, without a doubt.

The only aspect of the Class that needs to be improved: Torque, Torque, Torque, along with Michelin/Open competition tires. As for the DPi tires, there will be no open competition unlike Europe. That's not going to happen, next year (2018) is Conti's [made by Hoosier, we can have a talk about what Dan Binks shared with me several years ago]. Beginning in 2019, Michelin will be the tire supplier for all classes of IMSA, which I'm fine with. Not here to bag on Conti's, but Michelin is the premier road racing tire everywhere,  :2cents: .

Also, I know that F1 runs Pirelli / NASCAR = Goodyear / IndyCar = Bridgestone/Firestone. That's cool, not going to short any of those makers. All excellent products. 

To quote: "I can live without the LMP1s because those megabucks factory programs are only out for themselves." Can't agree more. My hope is that more privateer teams from the US and Europe will join the ranks to compete with the established IMSA/WEC teams for victories.

My hope is that WEC will discontinue and ELMS will return to a more prominent role and become a more Eurocentric series that sends quality teams like Rebellion and others across the pond, while North America sends more teams over to select high profile races such as Spa and the Nurburgring 24 (GT only). Toyota and Mazda do well enough in Asia, they don't need us to create false races to scam their paying customers. The F1 race is quite enjoyable as is.  

Finally, can't say how glad I am that Corvette won both the drivers and manufacturers titles in 2017. I've had the good fortune of talking to: Doug Fehan; Dan Binks; Johnny O'Connell; Jan Magnussen; Ron Fellows; Oliver Gavin and Antonio Garcia among others. This is a top-notch organization that the rest of the world wants to emulate. 

Also want to give a nod of the cap to Giuseppe Risi (Ferrari of Houston). GT racing is not complete without him, and his team.

Forza Risi Competizione! 

Love the drunken slob takes, even though I don't understand half of them.  Glad I have this starred, will be interesting to see what Le Mans is like next year.
Thanks man, I'm just some snaggletooth out here in the hills of West-By-God (there's a saying about that).

NASCAR is the culture here, thank goodness for technology. Don't have a problem with southern or northern this/that. Other cultures provide one with the variety of life. I'm a fortunate dude. Been to a lot of places and can appreciate all the differences among us people.

Just one note: I wouldn't know nuttin' if not for SPEEDTV. For a long time, I thought that channel was stoopid, and I was wrong. They carried ELMS, DTM, Australian Super Car and a bunch of other racing series' that people say they know about now, way before they were popular or now discontinued. 

I want to go on the record before it's too late and give credit to my father (still alive) who wasn't a single minded person for exposing me to all this top notch competition around the world. 

I'm not a smart guy, but my dad is.

I don't think any form of motorsports circa 2018 would be improved by a tire war.  I want see races decided by drivers, cars and teams, not tires.   The shoes first have to be safe and then function with some kind of predictable grip/degradation curve.  I don't ever want to see a fiasco like the 2005 USGP ever again.

The problem with IMSA teams going to Europe for more than Le Mans is it'll take a big chunk out of the summer schedule over here.  I'd like to see the Americas, Europe and Asia can agree on common formulas for prototypes and GTs and use Le Mans as the Super Bowl/World Cup/Kentucky Derby of the sport.   The sanctioning bodies can always find a way to screw things up but if the manufacturers set the standard and keep a unified front, they'll have tremendous clout.

I accept BoP as a reality of the times.  Nobody wants to come in and get trounced every weekend, even Honda F1 will grow tired of it.  I can live without the sandbagging and whining but the sport has always been about maximizing tiny advantages.

I don't think any form of motorsports circa 2018 would be improved by a tire war.  I want see races decided by drivers, cars and teams, not tires.   The shoes first have to be safe and then function with some kind of predictable grip/degradation curve.  I don't ever want to see a fiasco like the 2005 USGP ever again.

The problem with IMSA teams going to Europe for more than Le Mans is it'll take a big chunk out of the summer schedule over here.  I'd like to see the Americas, Europe and Asia can agree on common formulas for prototypes and GTs and use Le Mans as the Super Bowl/World Cup/Kentucky Derby of the sport.   The sanctioning bodies can always find a way to screw things up but if the manufacturers set the standard and keep a unified front, they'll have tremendous clout.

I accept BoP as a reality of the times.  Nobody wants to come in and get trounced every weekend, even Honda F1 will grow tired of it.  I can live without the sandbagging and whining but the sport has always been about maximizing tiny advantages.
:goodposting:

Just so I'm not misunderstood, I don't want a tire war either. I'm coming at this from the perspective that the best makers of any product should be represented in any Series.

When I was at the last ALMS race held at Virginia International, I had the good fortune of talking with Dan Binks of Corvette about the IMSA configuration for the next season. I told him that I was very happy to see that the GTLM class was going to be able to run any tire they wanted, while the rest of IMSA was mandated to run Continental. He was happy about the fact his teams could run Michelin, as they always had. I made the statement that Conti's aren't bad passenger car tires but is was kind of a sham that the Prototype teams were having to use a tire that was actually manufactured by Hoosier and not Continental. I wish I could have taken a picture of the look on his face when I said that. It was a, "You don't have to tell me," look. I felt really proud of myself because I was just some dude with a camera talking to a giant of GT racing and he basically acknowledged/reinforced my belief. So...I'm happy that Michelin will be the main make for all the teams in 2019 because there will be stability and tremendous support along with cost certainty for all the teams.

You make a good point about more of our teams going to Europe. I just think it'd be really sweet to see a US GT team win the German 24. Nuff said about that.

As for a universal formula for all the classes, that has been one of my biggest complaints ever since I started following sports car racing. Maybe, just maybe, when the 2020 regs come out, we'll see this. However, I don't expect that. The FIA and ACO are tribal in my opinion. One or the other needs to relinquish the reins of sports car racing regulations among all classes, and that ain't happening any time soon, I believe. Both organizations treat the North American series as second class. To be fair though, the ALMS leadership always cow-towed to the ACO because of the prospect of LeMans entries.

Either way, I'm excited to see what IMSA 2018 brings with all the new additions. Racing, just like anything else, is cyclical. I hope that we're about to see new era start and I look forward to making more drunk posts about this great sport that provides me with so much enjoyment.   

I'm not a fan of a season championship looping to the following calendar year.  Every other form of world motorsport (except for one Formula E event in December) runs Jan-Dec, which means driver and sponsor contracts are on the same cycle.  There are going to be cases where teams change during the winter break that will disrupt the integrity of the championship.

I understand why the FIA wants the WEC to climax at its biggest event but I think Le Mans is so big that it will overshadow the championship.  They'd be better off IMO if they used the championship to build up some of the other events rather than make the series more dependent on Le Mans.  An eight race super season spread over fourteen months seems kind of paltry too.

It's good to see Sebring back at the center of world sports car racing.  It'll be interesting to see if the separate WEC 1500 miler can coexist with the traditional IMSA 12-hour race.  That's an awful lot of racing over a weekend.

I'm not a fan of a season championship looping to the following calendar year.  Every other form of world motorsport (except for one Formula E event in December) runs Jan-Dec, which means driver and sponsor contracts are on the same cycle.  There are going to be cases where teams change during the winter break that will disrupt the integrity of the championship.

I understand why the FIA wants the WEC to climax at its biggest event but I think Le Mans is so big that it will overshadow the championship.  They'd be better off IMO if they used the championship to build up some of the other events rather than make the series more dependent on Le Mans.  An eight race super season spread over fourteen months seems kind of paltry too.

It's good to see Sebring back at the center of world sports car racing.  It'll be interesting to see if the separate WEC 1500 miler can coexist with the traditional IMSA 12-hour race.  That's an awful lot of racing over a weekend.
:goodposting:   x1000

When the WEC started I was pissed. My personal feeling was that the FIA decided North American sports car racing was inconsequential. There was nothing wrong with the European LeMans Championship format and they flushed it.

IMSA has rebounded and is adding teams. The classes are well defined and more sponsors are signing on. Will IMSA overtake the European scene....no, but that's not what I want. I want my domestic series to be strong and the racing competitive. The arrow is pointing up for us here in the US, Canada and Mexico. I'll take that and be happy.

What's all this Lexington, OH talk?

I live a few hours away. Tell me more.
IMSA returns to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on the weekend of May 4 to May 6.

In the past, I'd get there Thursday afternoon and camp in a lot beside the designated camping area. Then on Friday morning I'd literally jump the fence to claim our parking/camping area for the weekend. This year I'll probably go alone, so I plan on staying with a friend in Tallmadge and just drive to the track each day. I may change my mind though.

RIP to the great Dan Gurney.  He was first overall at Le Mans in 1967 but also won his class in 1964 driving a Cobra.  He won the first endurance event held at Daytona and would have won Sebring in 1966 if he hadn't been DQed for pushing his car across the finish line.  He drove everything but I remember him best as a constructor of AAR Eagles.  He was a global ambassador of SoCal hot rod culture who continued to innovate and tinker to the end. 

I got a comped hospitality package at the 2000 USGP at Indy and ran into Gurney behind the garages.  I shook his hand but was interrupted by Jack Brabham.  I was able to get a picture of the two legends having a conversation.  Gurney had to yell directly into Sir Jack's ears because he was apparently quite deaf.  They're both gone now leaving Stirling Moss, Stewart and Ickx as the only living GP winners from the 1960s.

RIP to the great Dan Gurney.  He was first overall at Le Mans in 1967 but also won his class in 1964 driving a Cobra.  He won the first endurance event held at Daytona and would have won Sebring in 1966 if he hadn't been DQed for pushing his car across the finish line.  He drove everything but I remember him best as a constructor of AAR Eagles.  He was a global ambassador of SoCal hot rod culture who continued to innovate and tinker to the end. 

I got a comped hospitality package at the 2000 USGP at Indy and ran into Gurney behind the garages.  I shook his hand but was interrupted by Jack Brabham.  I was able to get a picture of the two legends having a conversation.  Gurney had to yell directly into Sir Jack's ears because he was apparently quite deaf.  They're both gone now leaving Stirling Moss, Stewart and Ickx as the only living GP winners from the 1960s.
Missed this, thanks for the update  :thumbup:

IMSA returns to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on the weekend of May 4 to May 6.

In the past, I'd get there Thursday afternoon and camp in a lot beside the designated camping area. Then on Friday morning I'd literally jump the fence to claim our parking/camping area for the weekend. This year I'll probably go alone, so I plan on staying with a friend in Tallmadge and just drive to the track each day. I may change my mind though.
What's tix situation? Is it good viewing? Tail gate and watch some racing?

I'd be seriously interested in going up for a day and taking this in.

BOP changes announced for Daytona

The constant struggle for parity is part of modern motorsport.  I guess it's required to control costs and keep the manufacturers involved but it's also antithetical to the innovation of Gurney's era.  BOP would have crippled the early 70s Indy Eagles when lap speeds jumped by almost 20mph in a year, and his IMSA GTP Toyotas that won over 3/4ths of the races they ran.

BOP and full course yellows all but guarantees that the four classes in the Rolex will be closely fought for the entire 24 hours. 

What's tix situation? Is it good viewing? Tail gate and watch some racing?

I'd be seriously interested in going up for a day and taking this in.
1) Here's the tix info: https://sportscarchampionship.imsa.com/events/2018-mid-ohio-sports-car-course

2) Viewing: Grandstands or on the hill above the Keyhole Turn 

3) Tail gate info: Don't bother, all the parking areas are far from the track itself

As for the bolded, all the years I went, the race was on Saturday because they were ALMS/INDY Car weekends and ALMS ran on Saturday while INDY Car was Sunday. This year is a stand-alone weekend with IMSA being the headliner. Should you want to watch the race, I suggest, that you get to the track by 7 that morning and plan to leave at 6 that evening. 

I've seen many races at Mid-Ohio over the years. Do Not purchase an Infield Parking Pass. You'll just pay extra to wait for leaving the track. 

At this point, I plan to drive from the Akron area on Friday and Saturday to the track. I'll have a Paddock Pass to take pics and watch qualifying and practice while leaving early Sunday morning to get home in time to watch the race on FS2 live.

Feel free to PM me should you have any questions

• Smile
Reactions: GOB
BOP changes announced for Daytona

The constant struggle for parity is part of modern motorsport.  I guess it's required to control costs and keep the manufacturers involved but it's also antithetical to the innovation of Gurney's era.  BOP would have crippled the early 70s Indy Eagles when lap speeds jumped by almost 20mph in a year, and his IMSA GTP Toyotas that won over 3/4ths of the races they ran.

BOP and full course yellows all but guarantees that the four classes in the Rolex will be closely fought for the entire 24 hours. 
The good ole days are gone pal.

Think about the Chaparral's my friend  :nerd:

Users who are viewing this thread