What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Linebackers: advice in a Draft (1 Viewer)

motoclube

Footballguy
I'm at seventh round of a 12 rounds Draft in a Dynasty League. Derrick Houston and Preston Brown are in my roster. If I need a third linebacker, which of those below are the best options?

- Jarrad Davis, DET

- Lawrence Timmons, MIA

- Myles Jack, JAX

- Karlos Dansby, ARI

- Nigel Bradham, PHI

- Brandon Marshall, DEN

- Jonathan Casillas, NYG

- Reggie Ragland, BUF

- Anthony Hitchens, DAL

- Denzel Perryman, LAC

- Kevin Minter, CIN

- Dont'a Hightower, NE

- De'Vondre Campbell, ATL

- Haason Reddick, ARI

- Raekwon McMillan, MIA

Scoring

1 point for every 2 Assisted Tackles (0.5 per)

3 points for every 2 Solo Tackles (1.5 per)

3 points for every Interception

3 points for every Sack

2 points for every Fumble Forced

1 point for every Fumble Recovered

4 points for every Safety

6 points for every Defensive TD

2 extra points for every Defensive TD between 40 and 79 yards (inclusive)

4 extra points for every Defensive TD of 80 or more yards

2 points for every Conversion Return

10 extra points when total Points Allowed is exactly 0

Last edited by a moderator:
From what we know as of today I would say that Jarrad Davis has the best combination of safe floor and upside, given that they seem to have handed him an everydown MIKE role right from first snap, with Myles Jack as my number two amongst these. I like both of those quite a bit. The next tier for me would be Brandon Marshall and Reggie Ragland. As for the rest of the players there are a fair bit of question marks; veterans that might get a smaller role, players with limited roles, rookies with unpredictable roles for 2017, and some players that are just not very good.

I agree that I think Davis is easily the best pick of those listed at this point.  He will be the guy and should put up good numbers.....I mean Whitehead was serviceable there last year and Davis is a better player.  I also like Jack, Perryman, and Ragland but they all have questions of some sort. 

Jarad Davis by a mile for me.  Don't sleep on Perryman, he's playing MIKE this year and should get off clean a lot more often.

Users who are viewing this thread