What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 male dogs (1 Viewer)

anyone ever have a problem having two male dogs in the same house?
No, but you do have to make sure they get along.  I have 4 males and 1 female.  The female won't allow another female into the house though.  But for the most part, the 4 males all get along.

I came in here looking for a joke.

Two males dogs walk into a bar, one of them says, "Aren't you an arborist?"  the other says, "I think you're barking up the wrong tree"

We had two Males at one time.. A Beagle and a Mutt.. Never had any issues once we got them use to each other.

The Beagle was in the house for 2 years before we got the Mutt so, even though he was a good 25 pounds lighter then the Mutt, he ruled the house. The Mutt would always sit and watch the Beagle eat first before he ate.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I came in here looking for a joke.

Two males dogs walk into a bar, one of them says, "Aren't you an arborist?"  the other says, "I think you're barking up the wrong tree"
A labrador, a corgy & a bulldog went skydiving. that's all i got so far....

Two dogs walk into a bar.They look around and notice none of the other dogs are wearing collars.They look at each other and realized they were in a stray bar.

anyone ever have a problem having two male dogs in the same house?
We introduced a 4/5 month old puppy into our house with a dog that had been there for a little over a year at the time. Other than occasional fights over food/treats (which have all but subsided) at first, there have been no issues. They get along great and play with each other constantly. They have bonded more and more over the last three plus months.

The puppy who is very loving even "forced" the older dog to be more loving and seek more attention from us. It's been a great experience overall.

You should have no issues as long as they are both fixed.  There may be some minor squabbles as they figure out where they are in the pack order but it shouldn't be anything serious if anything arises.  Generally females seem more problems than males.

No, but you do have to make sure they get along.  I have 4 males and 1 female.  The female won't allow another female into the house though.  But for the most part, the 4 males all get along.
same here :hifive:

we're talking about our family, right? 

my 14yo son watches another pair of male dogs, both are fixed but the black lab keeps humping the golden retriever.  

Our two male dogs are fine - they are both older so they don't really give a crap about much anymore.  It's the female dog (the one that's in my avatar pic dressed up like yoda) who's the problem child.

2 fixed male dogs both about 15 lbs.

They get along great 95% of the time. Mostly ignore each other.  And no humping each other at all.  

Pretty much like my marriage.

5 dogs in one house?   I can't imagine dealing with the hair, poop and vet bills.

5 dogs in one house?   I can't imagine dealing with the hair, poop and vet bills.
LOL not to mention the occasional foster. Pet rescue is an addiction. Really its the food and grooming bills. Fortunately my wife is very diligent when it comes to the hair and poop.

Users who are viewing this thread