What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone agree that Sophie Turner is a very average looking person? (1 Viewer)

She is a carrot top, not great, not bad merely average.  In 20 years she is going to look haggard so i would definitely stay away.    

Have you seen an average person? They don't look like Sophie Turner.
Seriously.  Walk into the DMV or a supermarket pretty much anywhere and see what percentage of the women in there are better looking than Sophie Turner.  I'd be willing to wager that number is >70%.

I'm not sure I quite follow what the OP is stating here. Thread title says "very average"--but the OP says a "7 tops" in the original post. To me--a very average person would be a 5 on a scale of 1-10.    I would personally put her in 7-7.5 range (which is the same as what the OP said)--but wouldn't that by definition mean that she'd technically be moderately to well above average?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Something I find off putting about a near 300 lb dude calling a beautiful girl like Sophie Turner a very average looking person
What? Someone here that is 300lbs called her average? Is that supposed to make him feel better about himself?

I'm not sure I quite follow what the OP is stating here. Thread title says "very average"--but the OP says a "7 tops" in the original post. To me--a very average person would be a 5 on a scale of 1-10.    I would personally put her in 7-7.5 range (which is the same as what the OP said)--but wouldn't that by definition mean that she'd technically be moderately to well above average?  
I think in his mind he was comparing her to the average 21 year old female when he said average looking.

If you think of the average girl in college, I don't think what he said is an outrageous statement with that qualifier (and I say this after visiting a ton of colleges with my child and seeing non stop nice looking women).

I'm not sure I quite follow what the OP is stating here. Thread title says "very average"--but the OP says a "7 tops" in the original post. To me--a very average person would be a 5 on a scale of 1-10.    I would personally put her in 7-7.5 range (which is the same as what the OP said)--but wouldn't that by definition mean that she's technically be moderately to well above average?  
7 by actress standards is average.

7 by actress standards is average.
That's not what he says. Read his first/original post. He says that she is a very average looking person and is way below average for celebrities.     I don't agree or disagree with you--but the OP doesn't seem to be making any sense.  He should either say "she is an average looking 21 year old" or a "below average looking actress"--but the thread title and what he says are two different things. 

I think in his mind he was comparing her to the average 21 year old female when he said average looking.

If you think of the average girl in college, I don't think what he said is an outrageous statement with that qualifier (and I say this after visiting a ton of colleges with my child and seeing non stop nice looking women).
Well, that's only ~50% of the overall population of that age, though.  That said, I'd still put her "above average" in that "against college girls" comparison.

Well, that's only ~50% of the overall population of that age, though.
wow, I never knew the % was so high that did not go to college.  

We come from a completely back water town and I think 95% of the kids in my daughters senior class are going on to college.  The % is even higher when just looking at the girls since a couple of boys lowered the average by going into the service.

wow, I never knew the % was so high that did not go to college.  

We come from a completely back water town and I think 95% of the kids in my daughters senior class are going on to college.  The % is even higher when just looking at the girls since a couple of boys lowered the average by going into the service.
I figured that from the ~83% high school graduation rate and the ~63% high school graduate college attendance rate. 

Users who are viewing this thread