What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade value: Dion Lewis (1 Viewer)

motoclube

Footballguy
Dynasty League, 16 teams, PPR

Roster (starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 W/T, 2 ID)

Mariota, Garoppolo, Mahomes

Woodhead, Perine, Lewis, Ryan Matthews, Logan, Jamaal Williams

Evans, Jeffery, White, Tyrell Williams, Reynolds

Gronkowski, Egram, Hodges, Gates

Mack, Lavonte David, Bosa, Buckner

I've put Dion Lewis on the trading block. Should I try to trade him for a veteran RB like Frank Gore ou should I try to trade him for a 2018 draft pick?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

he has very little trade value right now, if you can get a Gore I would do it.

doubt you can get a 2018 2nd unless the White owner wants to handcuff. Take a 3rd if you need the roster spot

he has very little trade value right now, if you can get a Gore I would do it.

doubt you can get a 2018 2nd unless the White owner wants to handcuff. Take a 3rd if you need the roster spot
White owner has also Doug Martin, Jeremy Langford, Thomas Rawls, Darren Sproles e Damien Williams. Maybe, I can get Martin or Rawls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lewis has zero value in dynasty right now.  I would be surprised if you could get anything for him.  James White had the huge super bowl and then they added a bunch of Lewis type RB's in the off season.  If you really want to move him take whatever you can get but my guess is you would be better off just keeping him and hoping that there are some injuries to other's and he gets a specific role.

Lewis is a clear hold right now, assuming you have the space to park him on your bench.  You can't get anything of reasonable value.

He has no value right now.  Best bet is to hold, see if NE cuts him during camp and he lands with another team.  Good luck guessing which NE back (White, Gillislee, Burkhead, Lewis) is in the game plan in any given week..

Patriots fan is interested in adding Dion Lewis. His team:

Rodgers, Siemian

David Johnson, Crowell, Prosise, Aaron Jones

Baldwin, Perriman, Benjamin, Malcolm Mitchell, Sharpe, Treadwell, Mike Williams

Ebron, Leggett, Shaheen

Jatavis Brown, Burfict, Myles Jack, Trevathan

Any thougts about a trade with him?

I could see him parting with Treadwell more than anyone else listed but I would rather have Lewis.

You could try and go after Perriman as he probably has more value associated with Mitchell and Williams.  He might not think Perriman has much upside but who knows.  Not knowing what your IDP situation is like I am a fan of Jatavis and Jack.  Those might be pieces he is willing to part with. 

I could see him parting with Treadwell more than anyone else listed but I would rather have Lewis.

You could try and go after Perriman as he probably has more value associated with Mitchell and Williams.  He might not think Perriman has much upside but who knows.  Not knowing what your IDP situation is like I am a fan of Jatavis and Jack.  Those might be pieces he is willing to part with. 
My IDP situation: Khalil Mack, Lavonte David, Joey Bosa and DeForest Buckner.

Users who are viewing this thread