What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often do you shave your pubes? (1 Viewer)

There is no way I'd ever shave my pubes.

Not after all the time I spent braiding them.

If I don't do routing maintenance it gets bad.  Trim the hedges, shave the shaft*

*shaft starts looking like a gorilla's finger if I let it go too long

this is a legit thing? 

uhhh - no thanks.  

and i'm starting to miss the shrubbery on the wimmens ... was kinda fun digging through the thatch to find the little man in the boat - not to mention the stray pube (or forty) that got caught up in yer grill.  

and braiding - that's when you just knew things were gonna get special. 

Every few weeks. Same thing with my pit hair. After it reaches a certain length for me, there is no amount of washing or deodorizing that will mask the BO/sweat smell. That's when it's time to trim back down.

otb_lifer said:
this is a legit thing? 

uhhh - no thanks.  

and i'm starting to miss the shrubbery on the wimmens ... was kinda fun digging through the thatch to find the little man in the boat - not to mention the stray pube (or forty) that got caught up in yer grill.  

and braiding - that's when you just knew things were gonna get special. 
:puke:

10 minutes ago then did a home alone with aftershave on my sack. Then hopped in the shower and cooled it off with some Dr Bronners peppermint Castile soap.

Had to get ready for an OkCupid date on Tuesday and need a few days for the razor burn to heal. Based on our conversation I have a 110% chance of getting laid

10 minutes ago then did a home alone with aftershave on my sack. Then hopped in the shower and cooled it off with some Dr Bronners peppermint Castile soap.

Had to get ready for an OkCupid date on Tuesday and need a few days for the razor burn to heal. Based on our conversation I have a 110% chance of getting laid
Nothing better than that minty tingle on your ballsack.

What the hell is going on in here? I know the ladies will shave their pubes but men don't really do that sort of thing, do they? You "guys" starting a thread about putting on eyeliner next?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bald every other week.  Look up Braun body shaver, you're welcome. 

ETA: Body CruZer. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread