What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

D Thomas Denver value (1 Viewer)

Are we talking about this year or 2018?

DT still has a decent amount of value.  I would say mid 1st.  Try and ask for more, but I can't see someone offering a top 4 pick for DT.

If I owned Thomas I wouldn't trade him for Mixon or Cook or Mike Williams so I would have to get a top 3 pick to consider trading him.  DEN's QBs are young but they have another year of experience under their belt and I think their improvement will help DT this year and into the future.  I also think he still has plenty of years of good production left. 

I think he is one of those guys that won't return the value that he is worth.  Case in point is what the previous posters have said what it would take for them to trade him.  He is a veteran that has value but nobody wants to give up anything for him that is worth his value.  My suggestion is to keep him and sell midseason to a contender as that is your best chance to get near his value in return. 

Right now I don't see anybody giving up anything but a late 1st (at best) but more likely a 2nd rounder for him and I think he has more value than that.  

Users who are viewing this thread