What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Moncreif for Doctson+1.11 ? (1 Viewer)

aowpie

Footballguy
12 Team 3rd year  Dynasty PPR, rest standard scoring.  Masters format.

Start: 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 2 flex, 1te, K/DST

In the middle of a total rebuild, if I compete this year its purely because my disappointments finally lived up to their potential.

I give: Donte Moncreif
I get: Doctson + 1.11 trade calcs have me losing the trade... but  what do you guys think? I could maybe get him to add a 2018 late second.

Starting Lineup right now:
QB: Winston 
WR: Keenan Allen
RB: CJ Andersen 
Flex: Carlos Hyde/( one of diggs, garcon or moncreif) 
TE: Gronk

It's ok.  It really boils down to if you think Doctson is the real deal.  I think we have seen what you are going to get out of Moncrief (red zone threat but will never be a high volume guy).  I would probably rather have the Dotson side because you get the pick but if you don't think Dotson is in the ball park of Moncrief I would pass.

I'd make the trade. (Or maybe see if you can get a 2018 1st instead of 1.11 - it'd probably be an earlier pick which would help with your rebuild.) There's a case for Doctson over Moncrief straight-up - Moncrief has been in the league for 3 years and has yet to crack 50 yards per game. And 1.11 is getting you another guy like Ross, Kamara, or one of the TEs.

I'd make the trade. (Or maybe see if you can get a 2018 1st instead of 1.11 - it'd probably be an earlier pick which would help with your rebuild.) There's a case for Doctson over Moncrief straight-up - Moncrief has been in the league for 3 years and has yet to crack 50 yards per game. And 1.11 is getting you another guy like Ross, Kamara, or one of the TEs.
I agree and I like the idea of asking for his 2018 1st instead of 1.11, but I would do it either way. 

If you're really rebuilding, totally rebuild.  I would take that deal.  Moncrief is decent but not great.  Might as well gamble and see if Doctson is the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread