What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Make America Great (1 Viewer)

Pick One, or Pick One Million

• One Trillionaire

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • One Million Millionaires

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters

Mister CIA

Footballguy
A thought exercise.

I'd elaborate, but Jeeeezus, this Trump U board software is the pits. I have no idea what will happen after I hit the Submit Topic button. 

I have not. 
A flaw or bug  in Civ 1. 

I guess there was an aggressiveness rating of say 1-100 for all rulers.

He got a 1...as in the lowest possible.

If a Civ adopted Democracy they dropped down -2 pts on the "I will fight you!" scale.

The screw up was that if the Indians adopted democracy the -2 meant Gandhi went from 1 to 99 instead of making him a giant wuss at -1. 

Hence, he's a total *******.  I guess they like that twist and kept it in the game.

A flaw or bug  in Civ 1. 

If a Civ adopted Democracy they dropped down -2 pts on the "I will fight you!" scale.

The screw up was that if the Indians adopted democracy the -2 meant Gandhi went from 1 to 99 instead of making him a giant wuss at -1. 

Hence, he's a total *******.  I guess they like that twist and kept it in the game.
What a d#ck.

OrtonToOlsen said:
A flaw or bug  in Civ 1. 

That's outstanding.

Doctor Detroit said:
I don't follow the Forbes stuff, how close are we to a Trillionaire?  Only a matter of time I guess. 
I would imagine that the Kings and Queens of England would be trillionaires, if you adjust for inflation.  Owning India has to be worth something.

Users who are viewing this thread