What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 "How did I do" Thread (1 Viewer)

Da Gildz

Footballguy
Guess I'll go first...

From the 7 hole:

QB: Ryan (8), Rivers (15)

RB: Howard (2), McCaffrey (4), Mixon (5) , Hill (11), Foreman (13), Langford (18), M Jones (20)

WR: Odell (1), Moncrief (7), Decker (9), Enunwa (10), Shepherd (14), Conley (19)

TE: Reed (3), Eifert (6), Engram (17)

K: Tucker (12)

D: KC (16)

Giddy up. 

Guess I'll go first...

From the 7 hole:

RB: Howard (2), McCaffrey (4), Mixon (5) , Hill (11), Foreman (13), Langford (18), M Jones (20)

WR: Odell (1), Moncrief (7), Decker (9), Enunwa (10), Shepherd (14), Conley (19)

Giddy up. 
It's early. I love it. Initial thoughts keeping in mind I don't feel good about my grasp on the upcoming year yet. Last year I made playoffs 4of4 but took only one championship. Felt better going into last year, but we'll see. 

I dont feel good about Ryan repeating last seasons numbers. Not a reach but I would still wait on QB, depending on what's out there of course. Rivers is so frustrating to own. Have fun with that. 

Like the RB pool. Personally think rookie hype is bad this year, probably because of EE last year, but there's so many ???? After the stud RBs this year, I think it's a good year to take that chance. Plus, you got good backup to your starters.  Matt jones probably is your first drop to waivers  

You may end up using Conley more than expected, but it is the chiefs.  Who knows if they use him right. Aside from OBJ (obviously) I don't love the WR corps.  Should be easy to find something on the WW. There is every year. 

Like the TEs here. Love all three. Hope they stay healthy and you got a good advantage at the position most every week. 

PK and Def. who cares?  They should just get rid of the kicker position. 

1st pick

QB- D Carr (10), Bortles (15)

RB - D Johnson (1), Gurley (2), Ty Montgomery (4), James White (9). Dion Lewis (13), Yeldon (17), M Jones (18)

WR - Pryor (5), Crowder (6), D Jackson (7), R Matthews (8), Doctson (12), T Sharpe (20)

TE - Olsen (3), J Cook (11), Dwayne Allen (14)

9th pick

QB - Prescott (13), Rivers (15)

RB - Gordon (1), Howard (2), T Coleman (6), Kamara (11), Yeldon (14)

WR - Tyreek Hill (3), Edelman (5), M Jones (7), Maclin (8), M Wallace (10), Marqise Lee (16), Hurns (17), Sanu (19)

TE - Rudolph (4), Fleener (9), J Cook (11)

It's early. I love it. Initial thoughts keeping in mind I don't feel good about my grasp on the upcoming year yet. Last year I made playoffs 4of4 but took only one championship. Felt better going into last year, but we'll see. 

I dont feel good about Ryan repeating last seasons numbers. Not a reach but I would still wait on QB, depending on what's out there of course. Rivers is so frustrating to own. Have fun with that. 

Like the RB pool. Personally think rookie hype is bad this year, probably because of EE last year, but there's so many ???? After the stud RBs this year, I think it's a good year to take that chance. Plus, you got good backup to your starters.  Matt jones probably is your first drop to waivers  

You may end up using Conley more than expected, but it is the chiefs.  Who knows if they use him right. Aside from OBJ (obviously) I don't love the WR corps.  Should be easy to find something on the WW. There is every year. 

Like the TEs here. Love all three. Hope they stay healthy and you got a good advantage at the position most every week. 

PK and Def. who cares?  They should just get rid of the kicker position. 

Thanks for the feedback.  Regarding Ryan, think the regression is already baked into his adp.   38 tds, nearly 5k yds and can be had rd 7+?  Will play 10/16 dome games, has a super soft end of year schedule especially champ rds and still has a boatload of weapons.  Maybe more with Hooper and Gabriel taking on bigger roles likely.  I like Ryan a lot where he's going.  

Rbs , I really like Mixon at 5.7.  He's been going early-mid 4th mostly. May even be a 3rd rd pick come August. Mccaffrey a wild card.  Could see that going either way.  Don't like Cam as his qb but investing a top 8 pick on the kid, he's going to be used.  Think he should catch 60+.  After that who knows.

WR's probably a bit top heavy although this was drafted a few days before Decker signed.  Assuming Decker is now more of a 7/8 pick then 9.  Still would take Decker over both Davis/Matthews.  Shepherd that late was also odd.  

TE's: If healthy, hard to top this group.  That's a massive IF I realize  

K:  Tucker scored 185 Pts last year and 10/10 from 50+.  He's freakishly good.  Probably in minority but I think he's worth that price   

Last edited by a moderator:
4th pick. Please give me your thoughts:

QB - M Ryan (8), Ben R (11), C Palmer (20)

RBs - D Murray (2), I Crowell (3), B Powell (6); D Sproles (10), C Thompson (13), J Conner (15)

WRs - A Brown (1), M Crabtree (4), E Sanders (5), J Matthews (12), R Woods (14), C Beasley (16)

TEs - M Bennett (7), J Witten (9), C Clay (17)

PK - A Vinatieri (18)

Def - Phila (19)

Jersey Jammer said:

RBs - D Murray (2), I Crowell (3), B Powell (6); D Sproles (10), C Thompson (13), J Conner (15)

WRs - A Brown (1), M Crabtree (4), E Sanders (5), J Matthews (12), R Woods (14), C Beasley (16)

PK - A Vinatieri (18)

Def - Phila (19)
Curious who u passed on at 3.4 for Crowell.  I know he's starting to move up the draft boards but top of rd 3 seems too high.   Still have Duke there who's going to catch his 50-60 balls.   No value taking Crowell there.  You could have backed up Antonio with a Thomas/Allen type and then come back in R4 for the rb.  Probably would have produced a better result.  As drafted, nothing really stands out here.   Probably will need both Crowell/Powell to become studs to compete.   

Thx for the feedback. Passed up Lynch, Miller, Mixon and McCaffrey to get Crowell. I intended to go WR heavy but in retrospect am glad i didn't. Though D Thomas, Hopkins and Baldwin were available, if I waited until the 4.9 for my RB would have had to pick up Ware, Hyde, CJA or Montgomery. I feel Crowell is less risky than those guys. My overall observation from the draft is that WR quality is available all the way through about the 17th round but RB depth is gone very early - only until the 7th round. After that it's Bount, Gore, Hunt, etc.... no one I'd feel comfortable with, even as a #3. 

My thoughts are that this team could be very competitive to finish near the top of the league but to compete for the larger $ would need Bennett and Powell to greatly exceed expectations. Most of the other guys are high floor guys, not necessarily high upside guys. Thx again.  

From the 1

Brees, Bortles, Tannehill

David Johnson, McCaffrey, Cook, Lat Murray, Peterson, Deandre Washington

Hopkins, Marshall, Rishard Mathews, Sheppard, Doctson, Mike Williams, Austin

Olsen, Engram

Crosby

Carolina

Very nice core, shallow depth. On a weekly basis, putting aside the waiver wire, you'll need to be deciding between Murray, AP and Sheppard for your 2nd flex spot. May need to give it a couple weeks to determine who will arise out of that trio. And that assumes Cook and Mathews will be contributors - that too may also take a week or two to validate. I chose to go with a stronger #2 TE. Yes, Olsen has been healthy but it's a brutal position - if he goes down, or his age starts to show, it could be a problem. It gets to my point of having a great core (Brees, DJ, Olsen...) but many question marks also - Marshall getting old and on a new team, the rookies, ? about AP, Sheppard, Mathews, etc.... 

Thanks all for kicking this off - it's great to talk fantasy football again!  The round info really helps frame up how you built your teams.

1st pick

QB- D Carr (10), Bortles (15)

RB - D Johnson (1), Gurley (2), Ty Montgomery (4), James White (9). Dion Lewis (13), Yeldon (17), M Jones (18)

WR - Pryor (5), Crowder (6), D Jackson (7), R Matthews (8), Doctson (12), T Sharpe (20)

TE - Olsen (3), J Cook (11), Dwayne Allen (14)

9th pick

QB - Prescott (13), Rivers (15)

RB - Gordon (1), Howard (2), T Coleman (6), Kamara (11), Yeldon (14)

WR - Tyreek Hill (3), Edelman (5), M Jones (7), Maclin (8), M Wallace (10), Marqise Lee (16), Hurns (17), Sanu (19)

TE - Rudolph (4), Fleener (9), J Cook (11)

Crowder 6.12 is robberyyyyyyyy

Guess I'll go first...

From the 7 hole:

Giddy up. 

not sure the Eifert pick was necessary, probably would have gone WR there.  I think you might be short on WR depth, although I'm warming up to Decker and in the 9th he could be a steal.

PK - A Vinatieri (18)

Def - Phila (19)

I don't like it all that much.  you could have done better than Crowell in the 3rd.  Witten and Sproles are low-upside picks, you should be swinging for the fences there.  Powell in the 6th I like. 

From the 1

Brees, Bortles, Tannehill

David Johnson, McCaffrey, Cook, Lat Murray, Peterson, Deandre Washington

Hopkins, Marshall, Rishard Mathews, Sheppard, Doctson, Mike Williams, Austin

Olsen, Engram

Crosby

Carolina

ok, not great.  If Hopkins rebounds to WR1-level production you will be in pretty good shape.  locking down the Minnesota backfield is a good play.  not a fan of your WRs overall as a group.  you are solid at WR and RB but neither group is outstanding on paper right now.

I don't like it all that much.  you could have done better than Crowell in the 3rd.  Witten and Sproles are low-upside picks, you should be swinging for the fences there.  Powell in the 6th I like. 
Witten finished as the 8th TE last year. Will take him all day long as the 16th TE off the board. He's a gold mine in a TE premium draft, particularly as my #2 TE. (The remaining TEs were Fiedo, Cook, Brate, Hooper, etc... Those guys won't sniff Witten's jockstrap.

Re Crowell, he wasn't going to last until round 4, and am always willing to be aggressive and go get someone I want. Took him ahead of Lynch, L Miller, Mixon, Ty M, etc.... We'll see....

Re Sproles in the 10th, next best RB options were J Stewart, Fat Rob, Rawls.... Not sure what upside those guys have. That's what J Conner is for in the 15th - a league winner if L Bell goes down. 

As I responded to prior feedback, this team is loaded with high volume, high floor guys. Perhaps its ceiling isn't extremely high - making it competitive during the regular season but challenged if it gets to play for the big $.  I'd consider the possible high upside guys Powell, Bennett and Conner. The rest are high floor. 

But thx for the feedback. I'll check in when the year is well underway and see who is right. 

Witten finished as the 8th TE last year. Will take him all day long as the 16th TE off the board. He's a gold mine in a TE premium draft, particularly as my #2 TE. (The remaining TEs were Fiedo, Cook, Brate, Hooper, etc... Those guys won't sniff Witten's jockstrap.

Re Crowell, he wasn't going to last until round 4, and am always willing to be aggressive and go get someone I want. Took him ahead of Lynch, L Miller, Mixon, Ty M, etc.... We'll see....

Re Sproles in the 10th, next best RB options were J Stewart, Fat Rob, Rawls.... Not sure what upside those guys have. That's what J Conner is for in the 15th - a league winner if L Bell goes down. 

As I responded to prior feedback, this team is loaded with high volume, high floor guys. Perhaps its ceiling isn't extremely high - making it competitive during the regular season but challenged if it gets to play for the big $.  I'd consider the possible high upside guys Powell, Bennett and Conner. The rest are high floor. 

But thx for the feedback. I'll check in when the year is well underway and see who is right. 
I can see the rationale for going with Witten there.   thanks for the responding again.  I like hearing how other people go about building their teams and the thinking behind the picks.

2-hole

QB - Rivers (12), T Taylor (16)

RB - Elliott (1), Gurley (2), McCaffrey (4), Powell (5), Yeldon (17), Dunbar (19)

WR - K Allen (3), Benjamin (7), R Cobb (8), Tyrell Williams (9), C Davis (10), R Matthews (11), Austin (13), R Woods (15)

TE - Ebron (6), Cook (14)

In the FFPC DEs (Best Ball) I do, I like stockpiling late QBs like Rivers and Taylor, but in this format it will be infuriating to decide who to start on any given week between these two, often leading to starting the wrong one. 

RB - two low floor, high ceiling guys with Gurley and McCaffrey. You need one of them to hit. If so RBs will be fine.

WRs - Also high risk with all of them - could make a case for any of them to outperform or suck. Woods is the only high floor guy - could be a target hog but no upside - so a good bye week guy.    

Overall - extremely high risk, so high range of outcomes. I think it might be dependent on Gurley or McCaffrey doing very well. If neither of them will need to be Zeke & Powell, plus four of your WRs.

prgromek said:
2-hole

QB - Rivers (12), T Taylor (16)

RB - Elliott (1), Gurley (2), McCaffrey (4), Powell (5), Yeldon (17), Dunbar (19)

WR - K Allen (3), Benjamin (7), R Cobb (8), Tyrell Williams (9), C Davis (10), R Matthews (11), Austin (13), R Woods (15)

TE - Ebron (6), Cook (14)
Interesting you took Elliot over Bell.  Assuming DJ went 1.  This suspension talk is enough for me to make him 3rd at best.  I also prefer Bell regardless.  Rbs are huge obviously.

While I don't like the WR's, I do like how you nabbed both those Tenn WR's.  I think 1 of those 2 will be flex-worthy every week.  Not sure which one tho.  And getting both that late is solid.  Also like grabbing Tyrell with Keenan in hand.  Basically a WR handcuff.    

Do not like Ebron in rd 6.  If the TE's were flying, I would have just went elsewhere.  

Overall it's solid.  If you hit on a couple of those WR's, this team has huge upside.  

From 8th hole 

QB: Cousins, Palmer

RB: Cook, Peterson, Lacy, Riddick, Blount, McNichols

WR: AJ Green, Hilton, Allen Robinson, Pryor, John Ross, Treadwell, Galloday

TE: Brate, Howard, Swoope

K: Santos

D: KC

Jersey Jammer said:
In the FFPC DEs (Best Ball) I do, I like stockpiling late QBs like Rivers and Taylor, but in this format it will be infuriating to decide who to start on any given week between these two, often leading to starting the wrong one. 

RB - two low floor, high ceiling guys with Gurley and McCaffrey. You need one of them to hit. If so RBs will be fine.

WRs - Also high risk with all of them - could make a case for any of them to outperform or suck. Woods is the only high floor guy - could be a target hog but no upside - so a good bye week guy.    

Overall - extremely high risk, so high range of outcomes. I think it might be dependent on Gurley or McCaffrey doing very well. If neither of them will need to be Zeke & Powell, plus four of your WRs.
yeah I've learned to embrace risk in this format if I want a shot at the big money.  in an overall contest like this I will not play to just win my league.  I want a shot at the overall prize.  I've failed many times.  I've had some success in this contest too.

From 8th hole 

outstanding WR group obviously....they could carry you many weeks

RBs are risky but the upside is there too.

TE you need somebody to emerge as the guy in Tampa

this is a high-risk team but I like it.  could easily blow up on you but the ceiling is high

The TEs will probably end up being a problem. May need waiver wire help to solve that one. You have four RBs to choose from but will probably only be starting two cuz of your four strong WRs. Could take a couple weeks for one or two of them to emerge or fall by the wayside (AP, for example...) so until then it'll be a guessing game, and a situation where one or two of them on your bench will outscore your starters. But those problems usually work themselves out due to injuries, byes or under performance.  

From 8th hole 

Scientist still embracing the ancient zero RB strategy.  Should have went RB over A-Rob in rd 3.  Would have looked a lot better.   Don't like any of those backs after Cook.  And Lat Murray will annoy alot of Cook owners.

like Cousins a lot and while the TE's are gross, maybe 1 of the Tampa duo emerge.  Although i could see that being an awful fantasy situation.  

Great D tho.  3 home games in champ rds. 

prgromek said:
yeah I've learned to embrace risk in this format if I want a shot at the big money.  in an overall contest like this I will not play to just win my league.  I want a shot at the overall prize.  I've failed many times.  I've had some success in this contest too.
Agree with this.  Need guys that can go off for 30+.  For the champ rds especially. A guy like Witten gets you 10 ppg.  Never starting that in week 14-16.   I'd much rather pass and take a gamble on higher upside.  You know what Witten is at this point.   Hard to even start him during reg season.  Most of my teams are either really good or awful.  I'm ok with that in this format.  

ICYMI - he did go over 30 last year, and averaged well over 10 a game - with 4 games over 20. He remains an ideal # 2 TE as a bye week filler and injury replacement, particularly since he was picked up in the 9th round. 

Scientist still embracing the ancient zero RB strategy.  Should have went RB over A-Rob in rd 3.  Would have looked a lot better.   Don't like any of those backs after Cook.  And Lat Murray will annoy alot of Cook owners.

like Cousins a lot and while the TE's are gross, maybe 1 of the Tampa duo emerge.  Although i could see that being an awful fantasy situation.  

Great D tho.  3 home games in champ rds. 
I don't embrace any one theory.... just take the best player I feel is available at my pick in the first 4 or 5 rounds. The start then dictates the rest of my draft. I think Brate is underrated and Howard is overrated. 

I don't embrace any one theory.... just take the best player I feel is available at my pick in the first 4 or 5 rounds. The start then dictates the rest of my draft. I think Brate is underrated and Howard is overrated. 

Howard's not going that high from what I've seen so far.  Rd 12/13.  Seems fair if not lower then I'd expect.  Brate actually went higher then Howard in my last one. I don't see either having much value unless the other goes down. 

From the 6:

QB: Rodgers (3), Wentz (19)

RB: Gillislie (5), Henry (7) Riddick (8), Gore (9), Kamara (10), Foreman (12)

WR: Odell (1), Cooks (2), Adams (4), R Matthews (11), Ross (15), Conley (16)

TE: Eifert (6), James (14), Davis (18)

K: Tucker (13)

D: Car (17), Buff (20)

Da Gildz said:
From the 6:

QB: Rodgers (3), Wentz (19)

RB: Gillislie (5), Henry (7) Riddick (8), Gore (9), Kamara (10), Foreman (12)

WR: Odell (1), Cooks (2), Adams (4), R Matthews (11), Ross (15), Conley (16)

TE: Eifert (6), James (14), Davis (18)

K: Tucker (13)

D: Car (17), Buff (20)
See you are still embracing the zero RB theory. I don't like the team. Not a fan of picks 2 - 6 but I like the rest. I'm sure Rodgers will be solid but maybe better RB or WR was available at your spot. Still... anything can happen with the right FA pickups.

good luck

Three studs here - Odel, ARod & Tucker, and possibly Eifert - but he's a major TBD. Nothing else of interest. Would never take a handcuff in the 7th round, Riddick's upside is limited and Gore is done. Henry is the only RB that offers any upside but he's a handcuff till that happens. I would have thought that waiting on RB so long would have resulted in a strong WR corp but that too is lacking. Cooks and Adams will offer occasional big games but can't be counted on for weekly production. It looks like a bottom 3 team. 

Three studs here - Odel, ARod & Tucker, and possibly Eifert - but he's a major TBD. Nothing else of interest. Would never take a handcuff in the 7th round, Riddick's upside is limited and Gore is done. Henry is the only RB that offers any upside but he's a handcuff till that happens. I would have thought that waiting on RB so long would have resulted in a strong WR corp but that too is lacking. Cooks and Adams will offer occasional big games but can't be counted on for weekly production. It looks like a bottom 3 team. 

Cooks finished as the #7 overall WR last year,  Adams #12th OVERALL.  And you don't like them as a 2nd and 3rd WR?  You can argue they're in better situations this year   Especially Cooks.  

Riddick finished as 24th rb while missing 6 games.  He's a pretty safe RB2 in PPR.  Gore finished 12th OA and while old and boring, he still produces. Henry at 7.6 is about as late as I've seen him go.  I don't think he's a handcuff this year. I envision a role similar to Coleman  

No offense but what the heck are you talking about? 

I don't love the team either but you're reasoning is so flawed.  

See you are still embracing the zero RB theory. I don't like the team. Not a fan of picks 2 - 6 but I like the rest. I'm sure Rodgers will be solid but maybe better RB or WR was available at your spot. Still... anything can happen with the right FA pickups.

good luck
Wanted to try something different.  Never owned Rodgers.  Was hoping to pair Jordy in 2 with Arod in 3.  Got the second option.  Would have also liked pairing Brady with Cooks but didn't think there would be any chance Brady lasted to me in rd 4.  And he didn't.  

Need a couple of those backs to come through for sure.  Kamara could be a nice sleeper later in season.  I don't see both Ingram and AP holding up.   A Murray injury and this team could do some things 

I picked Riddick up in a bunch of best ball contests but am under no illusion about him. He was horrible rushing, and a healthy Abdullah might limit his receptions, so no upside, which is what you said you're always looking for in an earlier post. Cooks is being overdrafted. He'll give you a handful of big weeks but many meager ones also. His addition to the team could open up opportunities for their other WRs and TEs but that doesn't help you. He only becomes a value if you got him as the 25th WR or later. Adams had a nice year but Cobb was hurt. He'd be value after at least 30 other WRs are gone. Don't think Kamara's usage would change much with an Injury to AP or Ingram. He's got a defined role. Turbin and Mack will be worked into the Indy rotation to an extensive degree. The days of Gore dominating their backfield are over.  The problem with Henry is that you're forced to start him as your 2nd flex. If not it's Gore or Matthews. Henry could be a good bench stash while you wait for Murray to get hurt but not someone you want to start every week.  

I picked Riddick up in a bunch of best ball contests but am under no illusion about him. He was horrible rushing, and a healthy Abdullah might limit his receptions, so no upside, which is what you said you're always looking for in an earlier post. Cooks is being overdrafted. He'll give you a handful of big weeks but many meager ones also. His addition to the team could open up opportunities for their other WRs and TEs but that doesn't help you. He only becomes a value if you got him as the 25th WR or later. Adams had a nice year but Cobb was hurt. He'd be value after at least 30 other WRs are gone. Don't think Kamara's usage would change much with an Injury to AP or Ingram. He's got a defined role. Turbin and Mack will be worked into the Indy rotation to an extensive degree. The days of Gore dominating their backfield are over.  The problem with Henry is that you're forced to start him as your 2nd flex. If not it's Gore or Matthews. Henry could be a good bench stash while you wait for Murray to get hurt but not someone you want to start every week.  

I'm not 'only' looking for upside guys.  You need guys who will give you Pts end of the day.  Volatility is a non factor to me.  Cooks whether up or down will be there in total Pts end of season.  

Cobb had 1 big season.  This is year 7 for him now.  Been mediocre at best the last 2.  He's clearly behind Adams now.  In fact I see Adams Reception total going up, not down. 

Not sure why you're putting the nail in Gore's coffin.  His year last year was essentially the exact same year he's posted for the 3 seasons prior.  He even caught more balls (38) then he did in any season since 2010.  To add, ive seen reports stating the exact opposite of what you're claiming haha.  That it's still Gore backfield.  He's old. He's boring.  He offers no upside.  But he still is a productive fantasy back.  Till we see he isn't.

Kamara, don't sleep on.  He's only pigeon holed into the 3rd down back role because of AP/Ingram.  He can definitely run between tackles.  He even was graded out as 1 of the top runners after contact last yr.  Just YouTube some of his highlights.  He's more then just a receiving back.  

And I didn't draft Henry in rd 7 to start him.  I drafted him for when he's starting week 14. 

Wanted to try something different.  Never owned Rodgers.  Was hoping to pair Jordy in 2 with Arod in 3.  Got the second option.  Would have also liked pairing Brady with Cooks but didn't think there would be any chance Brady lasted to me in rd 4.  And he didn't.  

Need a couple of those backs to come through for sure.  Kamara could be a nice sleeper later in season.  I don't see both Ingram and AP holding up.   A Murray injury and this team could do some things 
Fair enough..... I do think Cooks is going to disappoint.He will give you a few big games but I don't see Gronk or Edelman losing targets to him. I can even see White getting more receptions than Cooks. Kind of feel like you are getting a glorified D-Jax in the second round. If you set the line at 65 receptions I would take the under. I won't be drafting him in any formats. The problem with Adams is you need him to repeat his TD total to be getting that type of value. With Bennett there he won't be getting 12 TDs. 

Kamara, don't sleep on.  He's only pigeon holed into the 3rd down back role because of AP/Ingram.  He can definitely run between tackles.  He even was graded out as 1 of the top runners after contact last yr.  Just YouTube some of his highlights.  He's more then just a receiving back.  
The best you can hope for is some sort of time share. Nice little fact on him.......Kamara has never logged 20 carries in a game. As long as AP/Ingram are walking he will not be seeing goal line carries. Even if AP/Ingram go down I don't think Kamara see's goal line carries. You missed me during the offseason.

I'll definitely take the over 65 for Cooks

I view his floor as:  80/1,000/10

Right in that mix of 2nd tier guys with top-5 upside.  I'm very willing/happy to take him middle rd 2.  There's going to be enough love to spread around there IMO. 

good luck
I have to agree with Scientist here..  YUCK....

I'll post mine seems how I said yours was gross..

Newton, Stafford

M. Gordon, L. Miller, D. Cook, A. Peterson, L. Murray, M. Brieda

J. Nelson, S. Watkins, R. Cobb, M. Jones, R. Woods, K. White, C. Conley

Eifert, Everett, Kittles

KC, Gano

Don't mind it for having the 10 slot

Strength throughout the roster... Gano will probably be cut so need to watch that.  TE only position that doesn't have much depth and Eifert risky to begin with so need a backup plan there...

Newton, Stafford

Eifert, Everett, Kittles

KC, Gano

I like it a lot.....like it more than mine from the 9. 

Newton, Stafford

Eifert, Everett, Kittles

KC, Gano

Very nice team.. Best one posted so far in my opinion.. 

From the 7th spot late Saturday nite

Rodgers

Elliott, Mccaffrey, Cook, Perine, Lat Murray, Aaron Jones, Gallman

Crowder, Marshall, Tyrell Williams, Kevin White, Hurns, Conley, Ross, Juju

Kelce, Hooper

Hopkins

KC

Rodgers

Kelce, Hooper

Hopkins

KC
Going all in on 3 rookie RBs is something I'd stay away from. You got the QB and TE but depending on rookie RBs and three adequate, but not studly, WRs, makes this a team that will struggle to go above 500. Looks like your 2nd flex will need to be either Perine or T Williams, not a good position to be in. Don't know if ARod, Zeke and Kelce can exceed expectations but they may need to to turbocharge the team. If so, it'll be OK. good luck.  

Rodgers

Kelce, Hooper

Hopkins

KC
Hey Zeke,

You definitely took on a lot of risk here.  A lot will have to go well for you to be there at the end I think.  Its a boom or bust team depending on those rookies IMO.  Which I don't mind because that is what you are playing for in this contest anyway.

Good Luck

Hey Zeke,

You definitely took on a lot of risk here.  A lot will have to go well for you to be there at the end I think.  Its a boom or bust team depending on those rookies IMO.  Which I don't mind because that is what you are playing for in this contest anyway.

Good Luck
Definatly boom or bust.. I always draft a couple of them every year.. It's like puttin together a good Major league Baseball team.. Just enough veteran depth mixed with the young kids

Very nice team.. Best one posted so far in my opinion.. 
Huh?  Must not see what u guys see.  That's about as average a team as I've seen so far.  Not strong in any 1 area even.  

Maybe I need to drink some and look again.  

Users who are viewing this thread