Da Gildz

2017 "How did I do" Thread

231 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2017 at 11:02 PM, Da Gildz said:

From the 1:

 

QB: Brady (5), Bortles (18)

RB: DJ (1), Fournette (3), Gillislie (7), Kamara (11), Hill (12), McNichols (19)

WR: Cooks (2), Snead (6), DJax (8), Parker (9), Ginn (14), Sheperd (17)

TE: Eifert (4), Hooper (10), Howard (15), Gates (20)

K: Tucker (13)

D: Car (16)

I don't care for this team at all.  Its not a bad team by any stretch, but other than DJ and Eifert, there are no players I would really target where you got them.  I see the upside with them, but just personal difference of opinion.  So, I will say if this team does well, then I am probably in for a long year.

Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like it's gonna be a long year for you Caesar.  Good luck tho. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Da Gildz said:

Sounds like it's gonna be a long year for you Caesar.  Good luck tho. 

Gotta love this guy full of confidence😬😬😬

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2017 at 7:07 AM, Jersey Jammer said:

4th pick. Please give me your thoughts:

QB - M Ryan (8), Ben R (11), C Palmer (20)

RBs - D Murray (2), I Crowell (3), B Powell (6); D Sproles (10), C Thompson (13), J Conner (15)

WRs - A Brown (1), M Crabtree (4), E Sanders (5), J Matthews (12), R Woods (14), C Beasley (16)

TEs - M Bennett (7), J Witten (9), C Clay (17)

PK - A Vinatieri (18)

Def - Phila (19)

 

 

 

Going with tried and true and avoiding the rookies, hmmm. I like it, though I'm not sold on Crowell, I'm thinking Duke is going to have a bigger role than anticipated. I like having more depth and quality at TE, but hopefully you can get some production out of Clay. I'm also thinking someone who held off drafting a QB is screwed. You got a contender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picking 2nd.

QB - Wilson (7), BigBen (10)

RBs - Leveon (1), D.Henry (6), Martin (8), McFadden (9), Jacquizz (12), Darkwa (17),  A.Morris (20)

WRs - Hilton (2), D.Thomas (3), Tate (4), Snead (5), R.Anderson (13)

TEs - Witten (11), ASJ (15), Clay (16), DeValve (18)

PK - Prater (19)

Def - Houston (14)

 

Well... have at it.  Admittedly, Darkwa and DeValve were panic/throwing darts.  And they will probably be my first cuts (should've taken Calvin Johnson if I'm cutting them, anyways).  I know I'm weak at TE, but just trying to keep my head above water there.  Obviously not flexing TE.

Edited by madzff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, madzff said:

Picking 2nd.

QB - Wilson (7), BigBen (10)

RBs - Leveon (1), D.Henry (6), Martin (8), McFadden (9), Jacquizz (12), Darkwa (17),  A.Morris (20)

WRs - Hilton (2), D.Thomas (3), Tate (4), Snead (5), R.Anderson (13)

TEs - Witten (11), ASJ (15), Clay (16), DeValve (18)

PK - Prater (19)

Def - Houston (14)

 

Well... have at it.  Admittedly, Darkwa and DeValve were panic/throwing darts.  And they will probably be my first cuts (should've taken Calvin Johnson if I'm cutting them, anyways).  I know I'm weak at TE, but just trying to keep my head above water there.  Obviously not flexing TE.

Taking Henry 6th is an example of someone who could help you in the championship round but can also prevent you from even getting there if he's not starting pretty early in the year. I'd have preferred to handcuff LB with Conner instead of A Morris possibly backing up DMC possibly for 6 games. 

Decent WRs, and it looks like Hilton went pretty late because of the Luck problem but you'll need him to have a year similar to last year. You're right about TEs. Witten should be OK but it's a mediocre group overall.

For your QBs, hopefully one of them will be home each week - that'll be the guy to start. 

Good luck. This team has a lot of holes so I expect you'll need some luck and aggressive waiver wire work for it to compete. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the 12:

 

QB: Carr (10), Taylor (15)

RB: Freeman (1), Zeke (2), Woodhead (6), Perine (9), Quiz Rodgers (10), Joe Williams (13)

WR: Watkins (3), Parker (7), DJax (8), Ginn (12), Lee (14), Ross (18)

TE: Reed (4), Rudolph (5), Davis (16), Swoope (19)

K: Vinitieri (20)

Def: NYG (17)

 

Champ rds or bust.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jersey Jammer said:

Taking Henry 6th is an example of someone who could help you in the championship round but can also prevent you from even getting there if he's not starting pretty early in the year. I'd have preferred to handcuff LB with Conner instead of A Morris possibly backing up DMC possibly for 6 games. 

Decent WRs, and it looks like Hilton went pretty late because of the Luck problem but you'll need him to have a year similar to last year. You're right about TEs. Witten should be OK but it's a mediocre group overall.

For your QBs, hopefully one of them will be home each week - that'll be the guy to start. 

Good luck. This team has a lot of holes so I expect you'll need some luck and aggressive waiver wire work for it to compete. 

 

Thanks for the feedback.  Conner went earlier than I anticipated.  Morris is only for a McFadden injury week 1 or pre week 1.  He will be cut soon after.  I think I can wait on Henry as I can play whatever TB back is starting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, madzff said:

Picking 2nd.

QB - Wilson (7), BigBen (10)

RBs - Leveon (1), D.Henry (6), Martin (8), McFadden (9), Jacquizz (12), Darkwa (17),  A.Morris (20)

WRs - Hilton (2), D.Thomas (3), Tate (4), Snead (5), R.Anderson (13)

TEs - Witten (11), ASJ (15), Clay (16), DeValve (18)

PK - Prater (19)

Def - Houston (14)

 

Well... have at it.  Admittedly, Darkwa and DeValve were panic/throwing darts.  And they will probably be my first cuts (should've taken Calvin Johnson if I'm cutting them, anyways).  I know I'm weak at TE, but just trying to keep my head above water there.  Obviously not flexing TE.

I like it a lot.  Would have liked it more going TE over Snead there.  I Like Snead but you were fine with the 3 WR's taken at that point.  And you likely passed on the likes of Eifert or Rudolph.  Swap Snead/Witten for TE/WR  and this could have been monster.  

Going to be strong that's a given.  Henry could be your X factor.  If he's the guy come week 14, this is a very dangerous team. 

Edited by Da Gildz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Da Gildz said:

From the 12:

 

QB: Carr (10), Taylor (15)

RB: Freeman (1), Zeke (2), Woodhead (6), Perine (9), Quiz Rodgers (10), Joe Williams (13)

WR: Watkins (3), Parker (7), DJax (8), Ginn (12), Lee (14), Ross (18)

TE: Reed (4), Rudolph (5), Davis (16), Swoope (19)

K: Vinitieri (20)

Def: NYG (17)

 

Champ rds or bust.  

 

Hmmm, overall I like it.

Zeke at 12 though and you cannot use him until week 8 is tough.  If survive until that point you could be extremely strong but I can't pull the trigger at that price point.

I was thinking middle 3rd or 4th round.  #### if he does anything else at this point he is gone for the season and even longer possibly.  A.K.A. Josh Gordon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Middle 3rd+, you won't be getting him.  Can't imagine the Bell/DJ owner passing him over end of R2.  Be crazy to do so. Having those duos in champ rds is a ridiculous adv.  At 13 it was a risk for sure but one I'm willing to take.  Replacement player + Zeke still a top 10 back IMO.  Tread water, 4-3 ish or in the Pts mix, I'll take it.  It is possible it gets reduced still, who knows.

Few of the owners were mocking the pick, not surprising.  But the guys mocking it were likely the ones waiting to take him end of the 2nd.  

 

Edited by Da Gildz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Da Gildz said:

Middle 3rd+, you won't be getting him.  Can't imagine the Bell/DJ owner passing him over end of R2.  Be crazy to do so. Having those duos in champ rds is a ridiculous adv.  At 13 it was a risk for sure but one I'm willing to take.  Replacement player + Zeke still a top 10 back IMO.  Tread water, 4-3 ish or in the Pts mix, I'll take it.  It is possible it gets reduced still, who knows.

Few of the owners were mocking the pick, not surprising.  But the guys mocking it were likely the ones waiting to take him end of the 2nd.  

 

Made my thoughts known in the Zeke thread, but I agree.  No way he makes it past the 2-3 turn.  I have to agree with you on the risk being worth it at the 2.01, especially in a tournament format like the FBG.  You can play it safe and win your league going away, but do nothing in the BIG three weeks ( like me last year), or you can take chances like that, sneak your way into the playoffs and really do some damage having an advantage over a lot of teams.  

I think you crushed this one.  If the suspension for Zeke gets reduced, you are looking even better.  I'm thinking the Rams will surprise a little on offense this year.  Major upgrades, and if Goff comes even close to average, they have all the weapons they need.  Watkins and Gore being the main guys who benefit.  

Its not boom or bust, so much as it is HIGH upside that can take you to a good place if you make it to the champ round.  Good Luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick 11:

QB: Luck (9), Palmer (12)

RB: Gordon (1), Miller (3), Woodhead (5) , J White (11), Foreman (15), Langford (17)

WR: M Thomas (2), Robinson (4), Garçon  (7), C Coleman(10), Funchess (13), K White(14), T Smith (16), C Johnson (19)

TE: Eifert (6), Henry (8)

K: Sturgis (20)

D: NYG (18)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-hole:

Stafford (13), Wentz (19)

DJ (1), Ware (4), Hunt (9), TWest (10), Rawls (11), Prosise (12)

Cooks (2), Baldwin (3), Landry (5), Benjamin (7), Lee (14), Funchess (17)

Ebron (6), Engram (12), Clay (15), Davis (18)

Gostkowski (16)

LA (20)

 

Edited by Seven Above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, buballa said:

Pick 11:

QB: Luck (9), Palmer (12)

RB: Gordon (1), Miller (3), Woodhead (5) , J White (11), Foreman (15), Langford (17)

WR: M Thomas (2), Robinson (4), Garçon  (7), C Coleman(10), Funchess (13), K White(14), T Smith (16), C Johnson (19)

TE: Eifert (6), Henry (8)

K: Sturgis (20)

D: NYG (18)

This is a team I can see myself drafting pretty similar until you got past round 10. After that, not many of my target players, but hats personal preference. 

I think you got good value on miller, but I'm still luke-warm on Thomas. 

I like it. No real big chances, it's pretty chalky, but it will compete. Waiver wire will make the difference for this team, IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seven Above said:

1-hole:

Stafford (13), Wentz (19)

DJ (1), Ware (2), Hunt (9), TWest (10), Rawls (11), Prosise (12)

Cooks (2), Baldwin (3), Landry (5), Benjamin (7), Lee (14), Funchess (17)

Ebron (6), Engram (12), Clay (15), Davis (18)

Gostkowski (16)

LA (20)

 

You got ware and cooks in the second?  😃👍 jk  

I dont like the strategy. 4 of first 12 picks on two backfields that may split all year. Who to start each week could become a nightmare. Couple one of those backfields with one of the most inconsistent week to week receivers (Baldwin) in the NFL and you will have boom/bust weeks. DJ should obviously add some stability, but hard to tell what the Hoodie will do week to week with Cooks.  

I like many of the players, but I don't necessarily like them together, if that makes sense.  Roster construction is huge in this contest and this one feels like a miss. 

Good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, buballa said:

Pick 11:

QB: Luck (9), Palmer (12)

RB: Gordon (1), Miller (3), Woodhead (5) , J White (11), Foreman (15), Langford (17)

WR: M Thomas (2), Robinson (4), Garçon  (7), C Coleman(10), Funchess (13), K White(14), T Smith (16), C Johnson (19)

TE: Eifert (6), Henry (8)

K: Sturgis (20)

D: NYG (18)

Decent team, but a couple of your early picks - A Rob & Miller - are a little sketchy. I don't have much hope for them. At least with A Rob you've got decent WR depth behind him. It looks like Miller's touches will be limited so will need to wait and see if that gets him back to his Miami production or not. Luck can be your make or break pick. If he's a top 5 QB you'll be fine - if not, probably in trouble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seven Above said:

1-hole:

Stafford (13), Wentz (19)

DJ (1), Ware (2), Hunt (9), TWest (10), Rawls (11), Prosise (12)

Cooks (2), Baldwin (3), Landry (5), Benjamin (7), Lee (14), Funchess (17)

Ebron (6), Engram (12), Clay (15), Davis (18)

Gostkowski (16)

LA (20)

 

Nice team, but need to sort out the QB and RB challenges.

Only start Stafford indoors! He sucks outside. He'll be @ the Giants Week 2 so won't do much, and unfortunately Wentz will be @ KC. Beyond that, they'll both put up nice weeks but will be a challenge to figure out who to start. These are nice Best Ball QBs to have but challenging to have in a redraft. 

Re your RBs, am very surprised Hunt went ahead of West. In round 9 am thinking you still could have found a starting RB, but if that's a play for the championship round, OK. West in round 10 is a nice choice as long as Balt doesn't add anyone else. 

In week 1 I see your flexes being Landry and Benjamin, which is solid, and watching to see if West or Rawls makes significant contributions or not.

Nice overall but I would have grabbed a QB in the 9th instead of Hunt. Would have totally changed the complexion of this team. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Caesar said:

You got ware and cooks in the second?  😃👍 jk  

Fixed - it was late ;).  Ware at 4.12

Edited by Seven Above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, buballa said:

Pick 11:

QB: Luck (9), Palmer (12)

RB: Gordon (1), Miller (3), Woodhead (5) , J White (11), Foreman (15), Langford (17)

WR: M Thomas (2), Robinson (4), Garçon  (7), C Coleman(10), Funchess (13), K White(14), T Smith (16), C Johnson (19)

TE: Eifert (6), Henry (8)

K: Sturgis (20)

D: NYG (18)

I consider you thin at TE with only two, albeit potentially quality players, in ffpc scoring format.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few more from the pole

Carr, Eli

DJ, Gurley, Mccaffrey, Cook, Hightower, Kerwynn Williams

Cooper, Cobb, Rishard Mathews, Doctson,Corey Coleman,Conley, Enunwa (Drafted weeks before injury)

Bennett, Walker, Watson

Hopkins

Arizona

 

Cousins, Dalton

DJ, Mixon, Powell, Rawls,Hill , Perine, Kerwynn Williams

Cooks, Marshall, Decker,Boldin, Austin, Juju

Kelce, Eifert, Davis

Sturgis

KC

 

Stafford, Taylor, Cutler

Dj, Fournette, Cook, Lacy, Jamaal, Williams, Aaron Jones

Dez, Watkins, Marshall,Crowder, Moncrief

Hooper,Howard,Engram,Watson

Hopkins

KC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geezus how many DJ shares do you have??  All of those teams are monsters.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:43 AM, Da Gildz said:

From the 12:

 

QB: Carr (10), Taylor (15)

RB: Freeman (1), Zeke (2), Woodhead (6), Perine (9), Quiz Rodgers (10), Joe Williams (13)

WR: Watkins (3), Parker (7), DJax (8), Ginn (12), Lee (14), Ross (18)

TE: Reed (4), Rudolph (5), Davis (16), Swoope (19)

K: Vinitieri (20)

Def: NYG (17)

 

Champ rds or bust.  

 

someone explain this to me, I constantly see Zeke going in rd 2, post suspension, this contest has an 11 week regular season. Do people really think they can make the playoffs taking him in rd 2? or are people banking on some sort of reduction? I'm just very confused by this and it happens in every draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Da Gildz said:

Geezus how many DJ shares do you have??  All of those teams are monsters.  

Agree.  I like all those teams.  Of course, having DJ is always going to add stability, but you did a fine job all the way around. 

I draft 2nd in a couple upcoming leagues, and I am really hoping Bell goes over him in at least 1.  I don't have a #1 spot this year.  :sadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

someone explain this to me, I constantly see Zeke going in rd 2, post suspension, this contest has an 11 week regular season. Do people really think they can make the playoffs taking him in rd 2? or are people banking on some sort of reduction? I'm just very confused by this and it happens in every draft.

People are confident in their ability to draft enough depth to cover the first several weeks of the season.  Da Gildz took Quiz Rodgers in the 10th who should give pretty good production weeks 1-3 (some think beyond that)  Also, people will draft DMC to try and get production that way.  I think most are thinking it will be reduced to 4 games, which is before the bye weeks, so finding fill-ins isn't too hard.  I can't remember the last NFL suspension that didn't get reduced.

If you have confidence (which Gildz cleary does) then you are will to take that chance for the upside provided by Zeke for the playoff run/playoffs/championship round.  You don't win big money playing it safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Caesar said:

People are confident in their ability to draft enough depth to cover the first several weeks of the season.  Da Gildz took Quiz Rodgers in the 10th who should give pretty good production weeks 1-3 (some think beyond that)  Also, people will draft DMC to try and get production that way.  I think most are thinking it will be reduced to 4 games, which is before the bye weeks, so finding fill-ins isn't too hard.  I can't remember the last NFL suspension that didn't get reduced.

If you have confidence (which Gildz cleary does) then you are will to take that chance for the upside provided by Zeke for the playoff run/playoffs/championship round.  You don't win big money playing it safe. 

I understand I just look at most of the rosters, including the one above that employed the strategy and I don't see playoff teams but maybe that is just me. I also think there is a good chance it is not reduced, he clearly lied, there is no new evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

I understand I just look at most of the rosters, including the one above that employed the strategy and I don't see playoff teams but maybe that is just me. I also think there is a good chance it is not reduced, he clearly lied, there is no new evidence.

Teams who drafted Bell last year in rd 2 got gold.  Yes it was 3 games vs 6.  But do you think these teams start a goose egg in Zekes spot or something?  Everyone drafts rbs in those middle rds. The Woodhead/Abdullah/Riddicks/Gores. yada yada.  They just don't use them until they have to.  The Zeke owners will just have to use those guys earlier on in the process.  Are those guys that bad that you can't skate by those weeks?  Eh.  Now if they get hurt also, were F'd.  But that's ok.  

I'm also of the mindset you're going to need 1 of those big 3 rbs to take down the big prize.  So in a tournament where more then 1/2 the league buy-in is taken out of the league prize pool, I'm willing to gamble on that upside for the champ rds. Also lets be real, the 1 and 3 seeds in leagues aren't even that great of teams some years.  So it's  always possible you just get lucky with the schedule.  Not my intent with that team but ill take it if it that happens. 

Last 2 overall winners were pretty marginal teams during reg season. Want to say weekly avg of ~ 140 ppg.  Just get in the dance and anything can happen.  

Edited by Da Gildz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Da Gildz said:

Teams who drafted Bell last year in rd 2 got gold.  Yes it was 3 games vs 6.  But do you think these teams start a goose egg in Zekes spot or something?  Everyone drafts rbs in those middle rds. The Woodhead/Abdullah/Riddicks/Gores. yada yada.  They just don't use them until they have to.  The Zeke owners will just have to use those guys earlier on in the process.  Are those guys that bad that you can't skate by those weeks?  Eh.  Now if they get hurt also, were F'd.  But that's ok.  

I'm also of the mindset you're going to need 1 of those big 3 rbs to take down the big prize.  So in a tournament where more then 1/2 the league buy-in is taken out of the league prize pool, I'm willing to gamble on that upside for the champ rds. Also lets be real, the 1 and 3 seeds in leagues aren't even that great of teams some years.  So it's  always possible you just get lucky with the schedule.  Not my intent with that team but ill take it if it that happens. 

Last 2 overall winners were pretty marginal teams during reg season. Want to say weekly avg of ~ 140 ppg.  Just get in the dance and anything can happen.  

appreciate the explanation, I'll be interested to see how it pans out. You clearly aren't the only one, I have seen about 6 or 7 post suspension drafts and he went in the 2nd in every one of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Caesar said:

Agree.  I like all those teams.  Of course, having DJ is always going to add stability, but you did a fine job all the way around. 

I draft 2nd in a couple upcoming leagues, and I am really hoping Bell goes over him in at least 1.  I don't have a #1 spot this year.  :sadbanana: 

Saw Bell go over DJ in a few drafts before camp opened but unless Bell reports I doubt anyone will pass on DJ at #1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, zeke99 said:

A few more from the pole

Carr, Eli

DJ, Gurley, Mccaffrey, Cook, Hightower, Kerwynn Williams

Cooper, Cobb, Rishard Mathews, Doctson,Corey Coleman,Conley, Enunwa (Drafted weeks before injury)

Bennett, Walker, Watson

Hopkins

Arizona

 

Cousins, Dalton

DJ, Mixon, Powell, Rawls,Hill , Perine, Kerwynn Williams

Cooks, Marshall, Decker,Boldin, Austin, Juju

Kelce, Eifert, Davis

Sturgis

KC

 

Stafford, Taylor, Cutler

Dj, Fournette, Cook, Lacy, Jamaal, Williams, Aaron Jones

Dez, Watkins, Marshall,Crowder, Moncrief

Hooper,Howard,Engram,Watson

Hopkins

KC

One can easily see the areas of emphasis vs. de-emphasis in each of these teams. #1 has the weak WRs and #3 the weaker QBs and TEs. #2 looks the strongest throughout, at least from a league winning perspective. Team #3 has the very high risk/reward WRs. They could all explode or all fall apart.  If at least three of them are strong, and both Hooper and Stafford have very good years, #3 might have the most potential in the championship round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4-hole:

Wilson (9), Roethlisberger (13)

Ajayi (2), Cook (5), Powell (7), Forte (11), Bernard (12), DLewis (16), Drake (18)

Julio (1), Baldwin (3), Tyreek (4), Snead (6), Moncrief (8), Hurns (20)

Fleener (10), Brate (14), Gates (15)

Bailey (17)

JAC (19)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Seven Above said:

4-hole:

Wilson (9), Roethlisberger (13)

Ajayi (2), Cook (5), Powell (7), Forte (11), Bernard (12), DLewis (16), Drake (18)

Julio (1), Baldwin (3), Tyreek (4), Snead (6), Moncrief (8), Hurns (20)

Fleener (10), Brate (14), Gates (15)

Bailey (17)

JAC (19)

 

Assuming this was drafted pretty early with Cook falling to 5.4.  Pretty strong squad.  This is probably my favorite WR core posted so far.  Without even going zero RB.   The TE's are pretty weak but you probably have enough firepower to negate that.  I like it.  Could be really nice if you make the $ rds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Da Gildz said:

 

Assuming this was drafted pretty early with Cook falling to 5.4.  Pretty strong squad.  This is probably my favorite WR core posted so far.  Without even going zero RB.   The TE's are pretty weak but you probably have enough firepower to negate that.  I like it.  Could be really nice if you make the $ rds. 

From last night.  Deliberated Cook vs Hill at 4.09, obviously pleased that he made it to 5.04.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the 9:

 

QB: Carr (12), Tyrod (16)

RB: Zeke (2), Cook (3), McCaffrey (4), Henry (8), Kamara (13), Sims (17), Alf (19)

WR: Edelman (6), DJax (7), Cobb (9), Coleman (10), Ginn (11), Lee (18)

TE: Gronk (1), Rudolph (5), Howard (14)

D: ARI (15)

K: Hopkins (20)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Da Gildz said:

From the 9:

 

QB: Carr (12), Tyrod (16)

RB: Zeke (2), Cook (3), McCaffrey (4), Henry (8), Kamara (13), Sims (17), Alf (19)

WR: Edelman (6), DJax (7), Cobb (9), Coleman (10), Ginn (11), Lee (18)

TE: Gronk (1), Rudolph (5), Howard (14)

D: ARI (15)

K: Hopkins (20)

Like that one Gildz.. If Zeke's suspension gets cut in half and you play the right receivers each week team will do well.. You know I'm into the Cook/Mccaffrey combo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Zeke.  WR's are a bit underwhelming.  Probably 1 short on the high end.  Landry was taken the pick before in rd 5.  Would have been happy to land him there although Edelman is basically the same guy in rd 6.  The TE's probably make up for that shallow depth tho.  Don't think I've ever owned Gronk or ever wanted to.  But gave it a whirl here.  I'll sign for 10 Gronk games.

 

Edited by Da Gildz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Da Gildz said:

From the 9:

 

QB: Carr (12), Tyrod (16)

RB: Zeke (2), Cook (3), McCaffrey (4), Henry (8), Kamara (13), Sims (17), Alf (19)

WR: Edelman (6), DJax (7), Cobb (9), Coleman (10), Ginn (11), Lee (18)

TE: Gronk (1), Rudolph (5), Howard (14)

D: ARI (15)

K: Hopkins (20)

Nice value getting Carr in the 12th but still don't know what to expect of him this year. (He went in the 9th in mine a couple weeks ago.) It's a team set up for the championship round but could struggle getting there. Until Zeke is back you'll need to start 3 of the borderline WRs and hope that the 2 rookie RBs come through. Total boom or bust - Carr coming through, Gronk staying healthy, the rook RBs, etc.... Will be fun to watch this one. Give an update during the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ben, Watson

Lynch, Hyde, Perkins, Stewart, Rodgers, Perine, Lewis

Odell, Dez, DHop, John Brown, White, Golladay

Walker, Bennett, Miller

Santos, Steelers

Can't decide if I like this team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:29 PM, Seven Above said:

4-hole:

Wilson (9), Roethlisberger (13)

Ajayi (2), Cook (5), Powell (7), Forte (11), Bernard (12), DLewis (16), Drake (18)

Julio (1), Baldwin (3), Tyreek (4), Snead (6), Moncrief (8), Hurns (20)

Fleener (10), Brate (14), Gates (15)

Bailey (17)

JAC (19)

Nice team brother, should be a contender...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, Da Gildz said:

From the 9:

 

QB: Carr (12), Tyrod (16)

RB: Zeke (2), Cook (3), McCaffrey (4), Henry (8), Kamara (13), Sims (17), Alf (19)

WR: Edelman (6), DJax (7), Cobb (9), Coleman (10), Ginn (11), Lee (18)

TE: Gronk (1), Rudolph (5), Howard (14)

D: ARI (15)

K: Hopkins (20)

I think this one is a bust..  Going to be hard to compete..  Going to be hard for all these rookies to perform to the level you need at their draft spots..

Good Luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.