What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baby Driver (2017) (1 Viewer)

planning to see this Saturday. Love Edgar Wright (Scott Pilgrim vs the World is my favorite movie and I'm a big fan of the cornetto trilogy). 

98% on RT. Yeah.

Good action sequences and music linked by a dumb story and a dull title character.  I was expecting more of a heist movie but the robberies mostly happened off screen

Good action sequences and music linked by a dumb story and a dull title character.  I was expecting more of a heist movie but the robberies mostly happened off screen
No idea who the main kid is (he's in those Divergent movies I guess) but he had all the charisma of a wet sock in this movie. Not to mention he stole the haircut I used to rock back in 1981.

I don't know what it is, but both my wife and I just don't seem to like all the over 90 percent movies on rotten tomatoes. We just knew we weren't going to dig this movie all that much because of the rating, and we both thought it was meh. Not bad, just not seeing the great rating.

love crime movies and this backs up some of the trusted reviews that I follow. Thanks

I liked it, but definitely overrated at RT.

terrible summer for movies thus far, Dunkirk better deliver .

First 30 minutes were promising.  Then steadily fell into incoherence.  Turned into a b-movie production.

I dont get the buzz.  I mean i like the soundtrack too but it became oppressive.

The waitress has star potential.  Recognized her from downton abbey.

Awful.  Spacey is playing his roll from 21.  Hamm and Foxx are over acting.  First bank scene was cool, but it went down after that.  The last half was a total mess.

Users who are viewing this thread