What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

K. Short vs. D. Webb (1 Viewer)

Arodin

Footballguy
Love IDP leagues, but for me the hardest part is valuing offense-for-defense trades.  Been offered Davis Webb for K. Short:

It's a 16-team league where my QBs are Eli Manning and Carson Palmer.  Can live with it for now, but not great outlook for the future (Hundley and Kaaya are my only youngsters of note).

It's DT-required (start 1), and Short is my starter.  Also have Malik Jackson, and currently Corey Liuget (if he sticks at DT instead of shifting back to DE).  Not a lot on the waiver wire.

Scoring system is on the tackle side of balanced.

Is it worth giving up a DT1 for some possible security at future QB?  Team is currently contending, but not a shoo-in for the championship game by any means.

I wouldn't do that.  

I know it gives you security... but for how long?  They might just replace Webb also. 

Did you really like Webb in any way outside of him being a rook behind your QB in NYG (or even ARZ)?

Doesn't seem like a smart move.  A known DT1 in a DT required league has quite a bit of value.  It would take a lot for me to part with Short in that setup.

Users who are viewing this thread